Raikan007's Tactical discussion & help thread

this tactic is working superbly for Ac Milan :) try it out.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ting-wanted-needed-please-11.html#post1374504

for this tactic I would:

1) why you playing rigid? play at leat balanced/fluid
2) you need to drill crosses (if any) you have the two smallest strikers in the game :) float crossess is only used for tall strikers and wingers with good crossing ability

3) dont play Robino as CF, he is a poacher, play tow poachers, give them the same instructions as the tactic I linked above
4) dont play Alberto as a treq... play Montolivo up there as advanced playmaker - attack and put Alberto as Cm - support, Khedira should be Cm-defend/support

5) take off playmaker and target man!
6) see how that goes :)

Thanks!!
Will try your 4-1-3-2 tactic!!
EDIT: Forgot to tell you, but I tried the Might & Magic with a small team from my country (Chile) and I won two titles in a row haha, thanks!

Last edited:
hey mate here is my tactic
tottenham-hotspur-tactic.png
can you suggest to me some tactical changes :D

hey bud, play a normal 4-2-4, take Sandro to ball winning mid - support

play wider and quicker, with direct passing, dont play offside with a deep defensive line, pointless!

drill crosses, cautious tackling, default freedom, no playmaker, play higher defensive line and play Modric as a playmaker (he is better at cm) Bale as winger - attack is much better! Lennon as winger - attack

hey bud, play a normal 4-2-4, take Sandro to ball winning mid - support

play wider and quicker, with direct passing, dont play offside with a deep defensive line, pointless!

drill crosses, cautious tackling, default freedom, no playmaker, play higher defensive line and play Modric as a playmaker (he is better at cm) Bale as winger - attack is much better! Lennon as winger - attack

Hello Raikon
Hope you can help mate. I want to upload a screenshot of my player instructions and tactics so you can have a look at what I am doing wrong could you give me some instructions on how to do it mate

Hello Raikon
Hope you can help mate. I want to upload a screenshot of my player instructions and tactics so you can have a look at what I am doing wrong could you give me some instructions on how to do it mate

hey bud, Alt+F9 in game, takes a SS, find it in mydocs/sprortsinteractive/fm12/screenshots

go to thread you want to post in (if you see go advanced bottom right, hit that)

you will see a paper clip icon, click that a pop up window will appear then:

View attachment 207137

then the pic will appear as selected at the bottom of the pop up window, find a space with your cursor you want to insert the pic and click insert :)

Sup bud ? Long time no see :) ( I hate this smiley).
I was wandering, could you load this tactic and see if it's any good. Don't play any games, just check if there's something wrong with PI and TI. Thanks.

Sup bud ? Long time no see :) ( I hate this smiley).
I was wandering, could you load this tactic and see if it's any good. Don't play any games, just check if there's something wrong with PI and TI. Thanks.
hey bud, ok will do, what type of footie do you want to play though? what style?

Effective, I really don't care about amount of goals, flair and similar. I like keep it simple;
High possession, fair about of shots on target and most important, high pass rate. I can't get my defence to have over 80% pass rate. Attack and midfield is usually over 85%.
Wrong SS.

View attachment 207172

Hello Raikon

Could you have a look at my team instructions and let me know where I am going wrong with my Arsenal Team. My midfield is not playing well and the strikers and wingers are not scoring many goals. I will try and post the player instructions later

1) dont play Arteta as Dlp, play him as cm - attack/support
2) other than that everything looks fine really! I would play quciker (more direct) less expressive and zonal mark with pressing, no roaming, allow only RVP to roam in PI's

3) are each roles left as defualt or have you edited each one individually?
4) drill crosses as Gervinho and Walcott have poor stats in crossing

1) dont play Arteta as Dlp, play him as cm - attack/support
2) other than that everything looks fine really! I would play quciker (more direct) less expressive and zonal mark with pressing, no roaming, allow only RVP to roam in PI's

3) are each roles left as defualt or have you edited each one individually?
4) drill crosses as Gervinho and Walcott have poor stats in crossing

Hello mate what do you suggest I do with Ramsey because he is playing as an advance playmaker should i change him because arteta will be playing as central midfielder attack. with an advance playmaker attack and central midfielder attack will that leave my central midfield exposed. Also what PI would you suggest changing for Arteta as a central midfielder attack

Just started as Vitesse in the Eridivisie and I was wondering if anyone knew a formation and tactics that I could use to dominate the league?

Last edited:
Yes we do.:) but I can't seem to download it, my computer says it doesn't recognize the program it is made on and won't download it.

Any more help you can give me?

EDIT: I got downloaded, who did you play?
I bought Ruben Jenssen from Tromso, De Roeck (cb), Cahias ( cb, he's Argentinian), Gabriel Silva, Guido Pizaro...
So far, I'm 4th, but it seems I don't have luck. In first 5 games I had 4 red cards and 8 injuries ( all first team players). Since then had two draws. Oh yea, and I lost one game too.
Sorry if I didn't answer your question, English isn't my native language :)
Here's some ss. ( Sorry Neil for spamming :( )
VitesseFixtures_Fixtures.png

VitesseFixtures_Fixtures-2.png

VitesseSquad_Players-2.png

VitessevPSVStats_MatchStats.png

No goals galore, but it will do the job. Also I made one mistake, I didn't buy good RW, don't repeat it ;)

Last post on here as it isn't really about tactics and training, I got Ait Fana from Montpellier, Ghaly from Al-Ahly, Diakite and some left back, really not doing well to start only winning half of my games.

TBH Vitesse is really weak. I bought 8 players ( 7 for first team), maybe that's why I got those results ?

hi
what are the best roles for central defenders couple?
for example central defender - stopper and limited defender cover
and is there anything particular about them I mean how much do they depend on your formation and dl/dr roles? im guessing stopper works best without a DM and stuff like that

View attachment 208012View attachment 208013

hello Raikan007 (or anyone else:D), can you suggest me a tactic for my Real Sociedad team, I just started a new season and am creating a tactic for a respectable position in the league (10th place and up), I am already trying something, but will listen to any tips and tricks you guys have?

thanks.

Last post on here as it isn't really about tactics and training, I got Ait Fana from Montpellier, Ghaly from Al-Ahly, Diakite and some left back, really not doing well to start only winning half of my games.

what tactic are you using mate? how are you playing them?