Raikan007's Tactical discussion & help thread

Funny that was the 451 I was testing yesterday :p Have Bony and Sigthorsson as Poacher / CF, Barazite as AML and Eriksen as AMR. Results were decent pre season, with Eriksen playing 'killer balls' and the strikers 'placing shots' it should be more effective.

Shame Ajax doesn't have a decent DLP... Janssen wil have to do I guess :p

Funny that was the 451 I was testing yesterday :p Have Bony and Sigthorsson as Poacher / CF, Barazite as AML and Eriksen as AMR. Results were decent pre season, with Eriksen playing 'killer balls' and the strikers 'placing shots' it should be more effective.

Shame Ajax doesn't have a decent DLP... Janssen wil have to do I guess :p

awesome mate :) feel free to keep me updated on the results!

train Siem De Jong to AP as well! Look at Belluschi (Fc Porto) transfer listed for £1.2m or so! Jorge Enriquez - Chivas and Teko Modise are all good signings! Simphiwe Tshabalala too! oh and Itumaleng Khune!

retrain Jan to play in the DM role and see if you can get Juan Forlin or some good player on loan!

feel free to take a look through here as well :) it may help your save!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...igh-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story.html

Haha I've recommended and used it myself m8. Khune slipped through my fingers because I was being a cheap ******* lol :p

Tonight I will try to sign some players for free since their contract is within 6 month.
Two of them are Luuk de Jong (re-unite the brothers) and Labyad.

I use Vass as a DM at the moment an dsigned Xulu instead of Khune. Khune signed somewhere else
in England where he could earn more (and play less) Both things he like I guess XD.

If I set my playmaker to try often through balls and often long shots would these conflict with one another? My playmaker has long shot rating of 16 and I want to take advantage of this. However I ideally want him to create things as well for the Wingers and Forwards.

If I set my playmaker to try often through balls and often long shots would these conflict with one another? My playmaker has long shot rating of 16 and I want to take advantage of this. However I ideally want him to create things as well for the Wingers and Forwards.

no, depending on his decision stat he will decide which is the most viable option in each case! set his passing to long! works a charm for Huddlestone in my new tactic! most of his passes are short but when the option is on from runs from wingers he finds them each time!

Hey I have a question- how would you set the closing down on the poacher role, in order to increase the goals scored? I have a treq just behind the striker, and two wingers... :)

Hey I have a question- how would you set the closing down on the poacher role, in order to increase the goals scored? I have a treq just behind the striker, and two wingers... :)

thats a tough one as your treq wont be closing down much either.. I leave the poacher to own area closing down but leave tight marking on!

does your treq drop into the pocket (run from deep never, moving into channels) with your poacher (running from deep always, moving into channels)

if you have your poacher closing down all the time:

1) it will tire him out
2) he will be out of position if and when you win the ball back in a good position

so I would leave them both very little, however, the rest of your team will need to work together to ensure there is enough pressure :)

thats a tough one as your treq wont be closing down much either.. I leave the poacher to own area closing down but leave tight marking on!

does your treq drop into the pocket (run from deep never, moving into channels) with your poacher (running from deep always, moving into channels)

if you have your poacher closing down all the time:

1) it will tire him out
2) he will be out of position if and when you win the ball back in a good position

so I would leave them both very little, however, the rest of your team will need to work together to ensure there is enough pressure :)

The rest of the formation is incrdibly defensive, got a ball winning mid to run for the treq. Thats a lot of help mate cheers.

View attachment 217505View attachment 217506View attachment 217507

Luuk de Jong signed for Genoa :( And Labyad didn't want to come either.

But I have Bertollaci, Grendel and Ribeiro for free.

The tactic I use worked; at least against Utrecht the former no 1 of the Dutch competition before this match.
And that even when some of my best players are in the Africa Cup. El Hamdoui was luckely already back.

very strange formation but looks good! Utrecht are the whipping boys now! killed them too with Ajax!

Indeed very strange. A small christmas tree :) I change the central attacking midfielders sometimes for wingers.

Hi i'm Inter Milan and i'' wondering what tactics/formation to use, my players have gotten used to working the ball into the box and rarely cross it, i have Cavani and Leandro Damiao up top with Hernandez as a well used back.

Here's my formation and i was hoping you could recommend Raikan!

Cesar

Maicon Papadopoulas Ranocchia Diego Renan

Sneijder (DLP) Poli (CM) Hamsik (BBM)

Lucas Moura (AP)

Cavani (AF) Leandro Damiao (CF)

hi mate i have decided on a formation but could you cast your expert eye over it please?

i prefer a plug & play style due to a poorly daughter whom takes up most of my time.

i will post some SS for you

L1Mf1.png

i have also removed long shots from everyone. central players are on short passing,wide players direct passing
also put creative freedom on the lowest for all players ( i did this as i am sure i read somewhere that it can benefit play )

RxUfW.png

i had 2 goals disallowed during this match

hey raikan
created i new tactic
but the results werent gud
can u recommend me sum changes in d tactic?
shud i upload d tactic or shud i upload screenshots of team nd player instructions??

Hey Raikan, your advice has helped me get Dinamo to the First knockout round of the Champions League! :) with my own tactic!!

Awwwwww Yeah! (and in the first season!! booyahhh!. lol, I guess I'm quite happy with this.) Anyway whilst the main reason I posted was to thank you for your help (well, to show off really!), I was also wondering, I'm playing with a DLP(s) in a 4-3-3 (4-5-1, in the game obv). What attributes work well with this position (has to be able to drop deep as AMl/r, 2 Mc's bomb forward forward) and why are Kramaric/Beciraj not scoring or doing the false 9 thing well?

hi mate i have decided on a formation but could you cast your expert eye over it please?

i prefer a plug & play style due to a poorly daughter whom takes up most of my time.

i will post some SS for you

i have also removed long shots from everyone. central players are on short passing,wide players direct passing
also put creative freedom on the lowest for all players ( i did this as i am sure i read somewhere that it can benefit play )

i had 2 goals disallowed during this match

what type of football do you want to play mate? there are a few contradictory settings you have there already! where is Rooney?

do not put all players on no freedom! its counter productive, you have to use it wisely and sparingly to gain full effect :)

if you would like to see the settings I have for the M&M tactic you are more than welcome and use a few you think will benefit your tactic!