Raikan007's Tactical discussion & help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 768
  • Views Views 159K
how can I make my players increase there dribbles per game?

run with ball often, no through balls, no crossing, no long shots and make sure the player has good dribbling, pace, technique, flair and decision stats!

PPM's like runs with ball often will also help!

When i press the download button it brings up a box in bottom left corner which i normally press on when downloading m&m.But all the other tactics bring up a windows box which says-Windows cant open this file, to open this file i need to select a file to open it or windows can go internet automatically or you can manually select from a list of programs installed on your computer.But i still cant get them.I think i must be doing something wrong?Thanks for being patient with me much appreciated.

no worries mate! are you using Win7? is there no way you can just override that option? if you want I can always email them to you as attachment's?

that would be much easier :) let me know!

Is there any other way i can get your Awesome AMC pal? Or could you write it down for me pls?I can see from the screen shot what/where each player plays.Just more of each players settings if you dont mind & just if youve got time.That would be excellent & id be very greatful thanks

hey bud ;) there are so many little instructions I have per position its going to be impossible to write down :) read above post :)

Any idea on how to successfully set up a stopper/cover cb pairing that we see so often irl ?? do they work well with a high line??
Thanks in advance.

Any idea on how to successfully set up a stopper/cover cb pairing that we see so often irl ?? do they work well with a high line??
Thanks in advance.

the settings for the two Cb's on my M&M are like that! take a look at those if you like ;)

Hi bud not sure if u got my email?i think iv sent it lol like i say im new 2 all this..

iv finally getting them in2 my tactics file lol thanks 4 all ur help & patients with me.Keep up all the good work ur a star.

is ur awesome amc ur main tactic on ur game or do u rotate depending on ur opposition?

is ur awesome amc ur main tactic on ur game or do u rotate depending on ur opposition?

depends on the save and team :)

I use mainly 433 Swoop, S&S and M&M :) the Amc one was made from a mixture of all of them :) if your team suits the amc one then give it a go! Would like to see some results/feedback for it as I have not used it extensively, however everyone is getting good results with it!

Im thinking of starting a new Liverpool save 2day.How do you put screen shots on here?

Hello Raikan,

After 4 seasons in Glouchester (got them to BSP), I got sacked because of poor results. Season was finished and I jumped to lead newly promoted (to BSN) FC United of Manchester. They have very nice wage budget and I signed more then 20 players. Relegation is expected so whatever I do will be considered sucess.
Quality of players is ofc very bad, but with much worse team I managed to achieve promotion with Glouchester in my first season there. Results are very poor and im in real danger of getting my team relegated. I have tried more that 5 different formations, but still no success. I have tried multiple 424 formations from this forum and even though I have 65% possession I don't have any shots on opposition goal (2-3 max per match) and I get trashed (5 or so - 0) in every match. Seems that in this low leagues I cant play with short passing.
Now I switched to 4-5-1 (1 DMC, 2 MC, 2 Wing, 1 SC), and Im much better in defense as I didnt concede in last 2 games (which is incredible success for leagues worst defense). But I have big problem creating chances. My Wingers are on attack duty, 1 MC support, 1 MC Attack, and SC is on support. My midfield usually gets around 7 rating, but wingers and SC are 6 and below.
Any advice regarding formation and tactics (Im open to changing formation ofc) is more that welcome because I will need all the help in the world to save my team from relegation into oblivion (currently 20 matches played, 19th with 20 points) :)

Hello Raikan,

After 4 seasons in Glouchester (got them to BSP), I got sacked because of poor results. Season was finished and I jumped to lead newly promoted (to BSN) FC United of Manchester. They have very nice wage budget and I signed more then 20 players. Relegation is expected so whatever I do will be considered sucess.
Quality of players is ofc very bad, but with much worse team I managed to achieve promotion with Glouchester in my first season there. Results are very poor and im in real danger of getting my team relegated. I have tried more that 5 different formations, but still no success. I have tried multiple 424 formations from this forum and even though I have 65% possession I don't have any shots on opposition goal (2-3 max per match) and I get trashed (5 or so - 0) in every match. Seems that in this low leagues I cant play with short passing.
Now I switched to 4-5-1 (1 DMC, 2 MC, 2 Wing, 1 SC), and Im much better in defense as I didnt concede in last 2 games (which is incredible success for leagues worst defense). But I have big problem creating chances. My Wingers are on attack duty, 1 MC support, 1 MC Attack, and SC is on support. My midfield usually gets around 7 rating, but wingers and SC are 6 and below.
Any advice regarding formation and tactics (Im open to changing formation ofc) is more that welcome because I will need all the help in the world to save my team from relegation into oblivion (currently 20 matches played, 19th with 20 points) :)

hey bud, of course I have no clue who you have in your team and the level of them will not really be worthwhile trying to pick out roles for them etc :)

1) have you tried any downloadable tactics from this site yet?
2) have you considered switching over to classic style tactics (convert current tactic) I feel as though it works better for smaller teams and players that are not really that good!

hey bud, of course I have no clue who you have in your team and the level of them will not really be worthwhile trying to pick out roles for them etc :)

1) have you tried any downloadable tactics from this site yet?
2) have you considered switching over to classic style tactics (convert current tactic) I feel as though it works better for smaller teams and players that are not really that good!

Thanks for quick reply :)
1) Yeah I have tried 2-3 of them. Il devasto most notably - had terrible results with it (3-4 defeats with 4,5-0). I was considering to try your 433DM tactic, but I see that it requires Inside Forwards which in this low competition levels are impossible to find (also quickest players have 12-13 pace, and you said it requires QUICK players...). Almost all tactics here (which I have read about) requires top teams and top players, not many are designed to help low level/outsider teams.
2) No I havent because I didnt knew that :) Ill try to switch to classic and hope for the best.

hey raikan I want you to ask something is there any option for my amr and aml to stop shooting often... for example I have a counter attack and my striker is alone in the midle but my amr or aml often shoots and miss instead of give a goal... is there any tweak or something to change that?

Back