Raikan007's Tactical discussion & help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 768
  • Views Views 159K
hey raikan
created i new tactic
but the results werent gud
can u recommend me sum changes in d tactic?
shud i upload d tactic or shud i upload screenshots of team nd player instructions??

you can upload SS of team instructions first then we can go from there :)

Hey Raikan, your advice has helped me get Dinamo to the First knockout round of the Champions League! :) with my own tactic!!

Awwwwww Yeah! (and in the first season!! booyahhh!. lol, I guess I'm quite happy with this.) Anyway whilst the main reason I posted was to thank you for your help (well, to show off really!), I was also wondering, I'm playing with a DLP(s) in a 4-3-3 (4-5-1, in the game obv). What attributes work well with this position (has to be able to drop deep as AMl/r, 2 Mc's bomb forward forward) and why are Kramaric/Beciraj not scoring or doing the false 9 thing well?

awesome!

Deep Lying Playmaker: passing, creativity, composure, tackling, first touch

so we should always set the poacher's closing down to own half?

not always but mostly yes! as I have mentioned, if he is closing down (man marking/tight marking) all over the pitch and one of your cm's win possession, your poacher could be out of position to make a killer run in behind for the chance!

vaibhav:

play control
play shorter but lower tempo to normal
play a little deeper
take off offside trap

change role of Suarez to poacher!
Downing to winger - attack (cutting in playing through balls often, no long shots, same as Willian)
Lucas to Dm - not Am

lower tackling to cautious!

Charlie Adam passing set to 20 (long passing)
Fb and IF's to direct!
Ganso to short/mixed and run from deep always, move into channels, free role and high freedom

Adam to never run from deep or with ball but through balls always, normal attacking but high freedom!

going through the settings now it looks good, give long shots sometimes though!

what shouts do you use? Suarez seems like he is playing like a douche at the moment.. 6.00 ave

vaibhav:

play control
play shorter but lower tempo to normal
play a little deeper
take off offside trap

change role of Suarez to poacher!
Downing to winger - attack (cutting in playing through balls often, no long shots, same as Willian)
Lucas to Dm - not Am

lower tackling to cautious!

Charlie Adam passing set to 20 (long passing)
Fb and IF's to direct!
Ganso to short/mixed and run from deep always, move into channels, free role and high freedom

Adam to never run from deep or with ball but through balls always, normal attacking but high freedom!

going through the settings now it looks good, give long shots sometimes though!

what shouts do you use? Suarez seems like he is playing like a douche at the moment.. 6.00 ave

hey raikan ..thnxx a lot for ur advice..i will seriously consider it
plss tell me wat wud be a advatantage of playing lucas as dm nd not anchor man??

hey raikan ..thnxx a lot for ur advice..i will seriously consider it
plss tell me wat wud be a advatantage of playing lucas as dm nd not anchor man??
pleasure mate :)

Anchor man is normally a big large lathargic tower! a defensive mid has pace and anticipation to quickly cut out passes and patrol the area instead of the anchor man just being a stand alone brick wall to an extent :)

depends, what is the main attacking/creating area of the team, where is the strongest part of the tactic :)

Although playing with a rigid control strategy with short passing is it possible to play quick football rather than slow football. I've found that having the tempo on the last notch of slow is preventing my poacher scoring too many goals. I'm wondering whether it's better to increase this ever so slightly to maybe between 10 - 12 clicks from the left.

Although playing with a rigid control strategy with short passing is it possible to play quick football rather than slow football. I've found that having the tempo on the last notch of slow is preventing my poacher scoring too many goals. I'm wondering whether it's better to increase this ever so slightly to maybe between 10 - 12 clicks from the left.

yes, short and quick do well sometimes depending on other factors! I have said this to you before Wolfie, dont take the sliders/numbers etc so intrically! one notch is not going to make your striker score less, its probably just coincedence! :)

Hi pal im new to this so would love your advice, Iv been using your Might & Magic tactic(which i love) for a while now & was thinking what changes i would have to make if i changed the DLP to fit cavani in?? & 1 of the CM'S to a BTB CM??

Hi pal im new to this so would love your advice, Iv been using your Might & Magic tactic(which i love) for a while now & was thinking what changes i would have to make if i changed the DLP to fit cavani in?? & 1 of the CM'S to a BTB CM??

that would be perfect mate! make the b2b the cmr rather than the cml as the stl is the dlf and the b2b mid pushing forward could get in the way of the striker dropping deeper!

I was thinking of changing the DLP to AF or CF to fit cavani in & get the best out of him what do u think?? What changes would i have to make for both the b2b & cavani to get the best results..Im also having a prob downloading some of your other tactics but im not computer minded lol i got Might & Magic no prob.

I was thinking of changing the DLP to AF or CF to fit cavani in & get the best out of him what do u think?? What changes would i have to make for both the b2b & cavani to get the best results..Im also having a prob downloading some of your other tactics but im not computer minded lol i got Might & Magic no prob.

That will be fine, make him CF - Support! who is partnering him upfront though?

leave the Cml as is but make the Cmr box to box and change his settings to run from deep - sometimes, run with ball - sometimes, shoot from distance - sometimes and a little more attacking and freedom!

which ones mate? the others are single files and are not RAR'd, so just hit the download button like the M&M and copy that file directly into the tactics folder :)

Luis Suarez is going to be his partner & hes playing as the poacher in the Might & Magic tactic.What would you say is your fav & best tactic you have made? Your other tactics dont seem to download for me lol just keeps coming up i hav'nt got a program to open it.I used winzip to download your might & magic tactic & just hit the download button & that was no prob,Like i said earlier im not the brightest when it comes to computers lol Thanks pal

Luis Suarez is going to be his partner & hes playing as the poacher in the Might & Magic tactic.What would you say is your fav & best tactic you have made? Your other tactics dont seem to download for me lol just keeps coming up i hav'nt got a program to open it.I used winzip to download your might & magic tactic & just hit the download button & that was no prob,Like i said earlier im not the brightest when it comes to computers lol Thanks pal

no probs pal, no programmes need to be used at all mate! download the file and if it asks you to open it with anything just cancel!

attached here are the top 3 tactics I use other than the M&M!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...raikan007s-awesome-amc-433-a.html#post1423936
View attachment 219955

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...7s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic.html#post1414238
View attachment 219954

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/85231-short-sweet%99.html
View attachment 219956

how can I make my players increase there dribbles per game?

When i press the download button it brings up a box in bottom left corner which i normally press on when downloading m&m.But all the other tactics bring up a windows box which says-Windows cant open this file, to open this file i need to select a file to open it or windows can go internet automatically or you can manually select from a list of programs installed on your computer.But i still cant get them.I think i must be doing something wrong?Thanks for being patient with me much appreciated.

Is there any other way i can get your Awesome AMC pal? Or could you write it down for me pls?I can see from the screen shot what/where each player plays.Just more of each players settings if you dont mind & just if youve got time.That would be excellent & id be very greatful thanks

Back