Raikan007's Tactical discussion & help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 768
  • Views Views 159K
I have 7 mil...

I would look for a good striker to partner Sanogo! Welbeck on loan!
Jan Chramosta, Paloschi, Leo, Willian Jose, Heber

and a new keeper :)

Kameni maybe? spend the most on new keeper and striker, mids are good! defenders are decent

Papiss Cisse wouldnt sign a new contract so madrid offered him a pre contract. He leaves at the end of the season :( He was by far my best striekr scoring 30+ a season.

When he leaves it will be the start of the 4th season. Basically, can you think of any really good advanced forwards?

Hi Raikan, I am playing as Brighton and am having the following problems:

1) Conceding too many CCC
2) Not scoring enough
3) Conceding too many from crosses
4) Just conceding too many in general

Thanks mate :)

Hi Raikan,

Can u help me with busquest role?
IRL he always drop deep to CB to cover the back three (Pique-Puyol-Abidal) when needed
could we make a PI for that?

Thx

Hi Raikan, I am playing as Brighton and am having the following problems:

1) Conceding too many CCC
2) Not scoring enough
3) Conceding too many from crosses
4) Just conceding too many in general

Thanks mate :)

tighten up the defence mate, play rigid so your fullbacks/defenders are only responsible for defending!
show wide players to their weaker foots forcing them to cut inside
get a keeper with good aerial ability to claim crosses!

good luck :)

Papiss Cisse wouldnt sign a new contract so madrid offered him a pre contract. He leaves at the end of the season :( He was by far my best striekr scoring 30+ a season.

When he leaves it will be the start of the 4th season. Basically, can you think of any really good advanced forwards?

Doumbia, Damiao, Falcoa, Cavani, regens :)

Hi Raikan,

Can u help me with busquest role?
IRL he always drop deep to CB to cover the back three (Pique-Puyol-Abidal) when needed
could we make a PI for that?

Thx

hey bud,

Dlp - support :)

never run from deep, never run with ball, through balls sometimes, no long shots :) check the M&M Cm settings, very similar to that :)

this is kind to do with tactics :P
But will you ever do an Everton guide?

this is kind to do with tactics :P
But will you ever do an Everton guide?

I had several successful saves with Everton over the years of Fm09-Fm11 :) not done one yet for Fm12, dont think I am going to unfortunately, sorry mate!

Hey Raikan,

I like to play a 4-2-3-1 formation with a deep lying play maker and a defensive mid. i been having problems creating a good tactic, also i prefer my wide players to be inside forwards. can u help or suggest any tactic

Hey what do you think I should be achieving in the Championship with this squad and what formation suits them?

Ribas
Parnaby Greer Taylor Van Aanholt
Bridcutt

Vicente Cairney

K. LuaLua CMS Conway

Thanks

Hey Raikan,
I like to play a 4-2-3-1 formation with a deep lying play maker and a defensive mid. i been having problems creating a good tactic, also i prefer my wide players to be inside forwards. can u help or suggest any tactic

433 - Dm as DLP and IF's :) you can try my Swoop 433 tactic if you like or use it to mould your own

Hey what do you think I should be achieving in the Championship with this squad and what formation suits them?

Ribas
Parnaby Greer Taylor Van Aanholt
Bridcutt

Vicente Cairney

K. LuaLua CMS Conway

Thanks

what team are you? Hull City?

Can anyone suggest a particular tactic for Ivory Coast?

I am doing well with them up to now, playing a 442, direct style of play with a big target man but i am curious about a new tactic

Back