Raikan007's Tactical discussion & help thread

Don't want to sound cheeky Raikan but is there any chance you could make me a tactic?

I've just achieved promotion to the premier league with southampton and i'm looking for a defensive tactic , i haven't bought any new players yet but i achieved the same (rather easy) feat in fm 11 and went straight back down lol or could you recommend a good base tactic which might help me stay up?

Thanks

here mate, try this :) made it quickly for you, its a variation of my current 433, the two cm's are a ball winner and Dlp who will look to hold up the ball and also help dictate play, the central Ap is attacking so make sure he is a good player!

good luck! I cannot guarantee this will work at all :)

View attachment 237035
Thanks so much man its really appreciated !

Tactics Help..

Is Their Any Tactics Out Their That Are Like A Man City style. I tried to make one myself having my defence and Midfield more defensive and having my 3 Attacking Midfielders to more expressive and more roaming, through balls often but it just didint work. Like i had all the possession but hardly created a chance. Any tips to create a Tactic like that would be great.

Hi Raikan, just thought i'd update you on my Chelsea save with the tactic you made for me. been performing really well, been top of the league (or thereabouts) all season with the best offensive and defensive record.

View attachment 238768View attachment 238769

Made two signings so far, Yann M'vila and Cesar Azpilicueta - sold Jon Obi Mikel to Inter.

Only problems I have are in midfield, BWM has been solid but never above 7.0/10 rating, but BBM have been fairly poor, Lampard and Meireles have not really performed, and both blast about 6 shots over the bar per game. Any suggestions?

View attachment 238770View attachment 238771

Hallo Raikan :) First of all thanks for all your tactic´s, they are awesome :)

I like your DM 433 alot, speciel because im a big juventus fan :) im looking for a simular tactic, but more like 3-5-2 like conte use now.

i think like this:

-----x-----
--x--x--x--
-----x-----
x--x--x--x
----------
--x---x---

ore like:

-----x-----
--x--x--x--
-----------
x--x--x--x
-----x-----
--x----x---

i want to played the ball around, high press and all the middelfield going boot ways

Can you think off a tactic that i can use?

Hav a great day :)

i used your possesion tactic but i want to play 4222, so i moved the cam to st and it didnt work do you have any tactics that are 4222

Dont Play Lampard As A bbm, he's best as deep lying playmaker or advanced playmaker or even just a centre mid

who would out of the current chelsea squad would you use as a trequesta or how ever you spell it lol torres drogba or alter the role as want to play 433 ?

who would out of the current chelsea squad would you use as a trequesta or how ever you spell it lol torres drogba or alter the role as want to play 433 ?

none really! no one in the striker department! maybe Mata in the Amc, however, he is more of an attacking mid as he has a lot of pace!

cheers mate i will give it ago as wanted to play 3central strikers 2 deep lying that pull to the flanks and 1 kind of in a messi role in the middle of the 3

forgot to add i dont use oppo instructions i do my own team talks pitch size nomal its on 12.2 patch

if anyone tries this the defence line needs slideing back to the first click of normal

hey bud, why are you posting a tactic on my thread?

I suggest making your own thread for the tactic, cheers :)

Hahah I love how that guy literally just took a picture of his screen.

Classic :p

Samba? :)

looks good mate, the only thing would be to change standard into attacking or control, even counter!

He was injured so thats why i didn't stick him in there!

Thanks for tips i'll try them out. I think i've finally got to grips with the tactical side of things!

Hi Raikan! I'm a big fan, you've single-handedly made me the manager I am today! :)
Just wondered if you could help me. Please could you recommend a good tactic for 2 strikers with an attacking mid just behind them in a possible 4-1-3-2 formation? I've been using your Awesome AMC tactic (with a poacher up front) and it has worked like a charm. But i just bought a world class striker (poacher) in the summer and need to find a way to fit him in while still keeping the 2 wingers and an attacking mid. Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited: