Ramsey hit by horrific leg injury

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** Sol Campbell was kicking off about it I dont know. Anyone else see him in the background effing and blinding to the ref about it. Model proffesional he is not.

wouldnt you be doing that if that was your friend you would either be having a go at someone or some thing or you'll be hepling him

The one that Witsel did was disgusting.

Last edited:
yes it was i wasn't a fan of cisse's i dont know why it even happened it looked like there wasnt much contact

Umm yes it's a conspiracy, surely people don't get injured in sporting accidents every week of the year...or maybe they do. So in that case there must be another angle to this 'conspiracy'. On further investigation in the build up to the challenge an Arsenal player pulls on Shawcross's shirt impeding his progress and preventing him from getting to the ball first, umm maybe this arsenal player has an axe to grind with Ramsay maybe he was having an affair with his missus and therefore he manufactured this injury - yup that must be it - no way it could just be an unfortunate sporting injury.

he should of been banned untill that guy returned

yeh, but the thing is we see these tackles made almost every week, when theres no injury nothing is said about it, but when there is an injury we start calling for heads
there needs to be some sort of change where players have lengthy bans or something after they make a challenge like Witsel has just there injury or no injury. Remember the Felliani and Kyrgiakos challenge. No1 broke a leg so we've forgotten about it

Remember the Felliani and Kyrgiakos challenge. No1 broke a leg so we've forgotten about it

Yup which is a shame, Fellaini managed to kick Kuyt in the face and stamp on Kyrg and get away with both. There was also the Pienaar challenge on Mascherano which was the worst challenge of the game in my opinion.

kuytkickedinface.jpg

fellainionkyrgiakos.jpg

pienaarlegbreaker.jpg

Cisse only broke his leg once for Liverpool didn't he? The other was a similar tackle while he was playing for France. Neither of the tackles could be described as bullying, just unfortunate.

I'm sure it was twice, then they feared he had broken his leg again whilst on international duty, but he hadn't. But yeah its not really bullying just using the same term Frankie had used to describe Arsenals injuries

I think people are just nit picking now, there are always bad tackles in games, look at that bloke who nearly broke his leg in the Bristol rovers game vs charlton, it was a bad tackle, could have broken his leg after 12 seconds of the game, should have been a red. It was just a miss timed challenge, probably 1/2 a second late. Not a massive fuss made about it.

Point being there are bad tackles, most are made from bad timing, some are made from malice, its hard to distingish between the two sometimes, I think it would be hard to find one player that hasnt made a miss timed challenge.

Phew!

imo, The challenge wasn't as bad as everyone is making out, It could happen to anyone, Just unfortunately it was Ramsey.
I hope he is back soon, He is one of my favourite players, and one of the few british Arsenal starters XD

Get well soon Aaron:'(

Please stop with this bullying stuff. No 1 player sets out to injure another player.

Phew!

imo, The challenge wasn't as bad as everyone is making out, It could happen to anyone, Just unfortunately it was Ramsey.
I hope he is back soon, He is one of my favourite players, and one of the few british Arsenal starters XD

Get well soon Aaron:'(

They said the surgery was a sucess, so he should be alright, depends if he returns the same player, in the position he plays, he will still need to have the confidence to go into tackles. Many players have come back from it though, and he looks like a confident bloke, so should be ok.

Yeah of course they don't set out to injure them, but it's the mentality that it's ok to go in hard on certain teams that is wrong.

Yeah of course they don't set out to injure them, but it's the mentality that it's ok to go in hard on certain teams that is wrong.

Exactly the point I'm trying to get across (A)

people seem to forget that arsenal used to the game thing, lets not forget vieira, 10 red cards, and over 100 yellow card, he went in hard every tackle he made. and gilberto silva wasnt a pussycat either, the tough tackling keown, dixon etc.

there have been much worse tackle that havent resulted in terrible injuries this season. its was unlucky. arsenal will get more injuries that most becuase they on a whole have younger smaller players, who will tend to come off worse in any impact or physical challenge. stoke are physical side that play like that against most sides, they tried to do the same against united, who gave as good as they took, and stoke had little else to offer after. unless you're saying you cant be allowed to go in hard anymore....

Yeah Shawcross went for the ball, but ended up half way up his leg. My views are unchanged, and 3 times in 5 years is no coincidence, teams try to bully Arsenal, and its got to stop.
Yeah well to be fair Arsenal need a hard man preferably Gattuso, we have Mascherano, Man Utd have Vidic, Chelsea have Ballack, Man City have Bellamy, etc. Though I sypathise with you, though people go hard on Torres and Gerrard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back