Raoul Moat on the Loose

I thought he wanted to kill police officers or threatened to do so?

Thats what he said but atm he hasnt gone through with it other than the poor bloke on sunday.

Hang on did i just hear that he shot the mother of his child?

Last edited:
Shame like. He hasnt got it in j=him to shoot himself in my opinion. When we wake up he'll have turned himself in.

i think he was getting ready to go out by "suicide by cop" but the negotiators got to him, so now hes doubting it all

I really think he will turn himself in cause he is probably wanting back to a cell because he will be exhausted and cold so a cell to him is probably a luxury item to him :P but then again he could just turn around and shoot himself :O :D

This has became quite boring now because Sky News haven't found anything else out so they are just repeating everything. I think it will stay like this until later this morning when he will hand himself in.

This has became quite boring now because Sky News haven't found anything else out so they are just repeating everything. I think it will stay like this until later this morning when he will hand himself in.

Agreed. No way will he shoot himself, no chance.

Well i was going to bed but started playing fm and in my new youth players for my upcoming season ive been given an amazing regen right back!

Sky reporter heard a shot and a barking of dogs....

I don't think he'll commit suicide, the psycologist [sp] said it was very unlikely. Possibly suicide by cop, could be the case imo. Turning himself in is looking unlikely to me atm. Tough to call currently. He doesnt even deserve a cell tbh.

I don't think he'll commit suicide, the psycologist [sp] said it was very unlikely. Possibly suicide by cop, could be the case imo. Turning himself in is looking unlikely to me atm. Tough to call currently. He doesnt even deserve a cell tbh.
i really think his initial intention was suicide by cop, but i think that they know this and the negotatiors have got him hesistating

If he goes to jail he won't be there long enough the longest he'll probably get is 15 years.

If he goes to jail he won't be there long enough the longest he'll probably get is 15 years.
he shot three people, one of whom dies and is a blatant danger to the public, hes the most wanted man in britain he'll get life. he'll never see the light of day again

There was a shot apparently, plus the guys near the van aren't pointing their guns at him now.

Double murder, possession of firearms, evading arrest, trespassing, theft, he is going for life mate.

whats the sky reaction like, bet they're going mental

Back