Raoul Moat on the Loose

Over 3 million spent and it seems he may have killed himself, money well spent.

Double murder, possession of firearms, evading arrest, trespassing, theft, he is going for life mate.
one murder, two accounts of attempted murder, but he's still going down for life

Oooooh! Very Interesting. Kinda Disappointed it ended though. Wanted it to go on for ages..

I think he's shot himself IMO

Crazy brave of the police if they crowded and jumped him. Could it be that they crowded around him he fired a warning shot they jumped on him and now hes in handcuffs?

Crazy brave of the police if they crowded and jumped him. Could it be that they crowded around him he fired a warning shot they jumped on him and now hes in handcuffs?
I kind of thought that once they said someone saw them jump on him.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Ooooh, news conference.

He's alive or they could be trying to revive him so saying wounded

Last edited:
He's shot himself I think.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Is it just me or are reporters very irritating?

Yeah always asking same questions when theyve been answered and always hassling for answers when they cannot be answered.

He's shot himself I think.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Is it just me or are reporters very irritating?

yer the copper said i cant say anythink else at this time but the statemet thats all i know and they kept pushing him. just shut the **** up and wait for the news init.

They just ask the same questions but word it differently, it was clear the guy wasn't saying anything else.

Back