Raoul Moat on the Loose

An eye for an eye is not the way
are you even watching the news? they are not trying to kill him,they want him to surrender, but if he presents a danger they will shoot him. how can you have go at that?

I wonder how they actually found him tonight, if he was moving to another location or they just stumbled upon him.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

So you dont think a guy who killed 4 people deserves to be shot? Thats quite ridiculous.

Nope he deserves to be shot in each foot, knee, then tortured in the most grousome way ever then dipped in sulphuric acid slowly. He should suffer for what he has done, like anyone should do if they take someones life.

I wonder how they actually found him tonight, if he was moving to another location or they just stumbled upon him.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Nope he deserves to be shot in each foot, knee, then tortured in the most grousome way ever then dipped in sulphuric acid slowly. He should suffer for what he has done, like anyone should do if they take someones life.
I agree, torture is the only way forward imo. But we have all these Human rights activists who think mass murderers deserve rights. ******* idiots.

some of you are taking it the wrong way
when the police said "we will shoot if he aims at us" they don't mean kill him, they mean shoot him. it will be a shot to a kneecap, not head/chest.

I agree, torture is the only way forward imo. But we have all these Human rights activists who think mass murderers deserve rights. ******* idiots.
no torture isnt the way. we're supposed to be better than them not on their level.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

some of you are taking it the wrong way
when the police said "we will shoot if he aims at us" they don't mean kill him, they mean shoot him. it will be a shot to a kneecap, not head/chest.
no it wont. they will shoot centre mass

Quite scary

him being chased down the high street

I wish this guy would move out the way hes blocking the view of the kinda nice looking blone woman officer :P

If they do end up having to resort to Violence to bring him down they will do all they can to take him alive, but if he poses a risk to anyone they will have to kill him.

Last edited:
no torture isnt the way. we're supposed to be better than them not on their level.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

no it wont. they will shoot centre mass
Maybe youre right, i stand somewhat corrected, still think these mass murderers get too much

Mate pointed this out to me, don't like Brooker or Newswipe but it made sense:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rMYyegT5Y"]YouTube- Newswipe with Charlie Brooker News Clip[/ame]

What level? we're not sinking if we allow Raoul Moat to get tortured. He killed an innocent man who served in the police for just the **** of it, you're okay with him just dead or living in a prison for years which includes, three meals; exercise; a bed? I'd have him tortured for the havoc he's produced and the reason he shot an innocent Police officer.

Let's hope that the ******* **** off's himself. Prison is too good for him.

Obviously Moat didn't realise how to do R1, R1, Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down

Just common sense tbh

What level? we're not sinking if we allow Raoul Moat to get tortured. He killed an innocent man who served in the police for just the **** of it, you're okay with him just dead or living in a prison for years which includes, three meals; exercise; a bed? I'd have him tortured for the havoc he's produced and the reason he shot an innocent Police officer.
yeah thats the level of a sick twisted person... and i'd rather not be on that level

no i'd rather it didnt happen but it has. i hope they put a bullet in him, but not torture

Must be really scary for the people who live in the town centre knowing this guy has been near all week.

yeah thats the level of a sick twisted person... and i'd rather not be on that level

no i'd rather it didnt happen but it has. i hope they put a bullet in him, but not torture
It's either torture or the death penalty for me, call me a sick-twisted indiviual but it's the truth; he's shot a cop, his ex-girlfriend. The cop's murder was unprovoked, he was just shot randomly. This ****** isn't showing any remorse, why should we? He deserved everything that comes his direction.

It's either torture or the death penalty for me, call me a sick-twisted indiviual but it's the truth; he's shot a cop, his ex-girlfriend. The cop's murder was unprovoked, he was just shot randomly. This ****** isn't showing any remorse, why should we? He deserved everything that comes his direction.
my views are nothing to do with remorse. i hope they shoot him down like a dog. but to torture and brutalize someone, thats just needless.

also PC Rathband isnt dead.

He didn't kill the policeman, he killed his girlfriend's new lover

Back