Raoul Moat on the Loose

im watching skynews and its just saying people have to stay indoors?

I have been watching skynews for 3 days in the hope that he would shoot Kay Burley.

I leave the house, and something happens :(

im watching skynews and its just saying people have to stay indoors?

For their own safety, yes.

They're not exactly going to run around outside and risk getting shot or becoming a hostage. :P

whats he going to do now, shoot a cop and get shot, shoot himself or give himself up?

I hope he gives himself up, hes caused enough pain and suffering already, there dosnt need to be any more. Its time for him to be the big man he obviously thinks he is and take his punishment like anyone else would have to.

For their own safety, yes.

They're not exactly going to run around outside and risk getting shot or becoming a hostage. :P

its not said that raoul moat has been found though like these are saying!

to be fair how many people do you know are running around woods with a gun?

the people on this thread said " they have found him "
sky news has said that people have to stay in doors, not a man is running around with a gun.

Theyve said its Raoul Moat on the news so it is him theyve found

A man fitting the description of fugitive gunman Raoul Moat has been located in Rothbury, police say.
People in the town have been told to "go home and lock the door" by armed officers.
The BBC's Jon Sopel said police had told him someone had been arrested and was now under their control. It is not known whether that person is Moat.
He is wanted over the shooting of his ex-girlfriend, her new partner - who was killed - and a police officer.
Police said they were currently negotiating with the man fitting the description of Moat.
Armed police have been carrying out search operations in the town since Tuesday.
Riverside activity
Ch Supt Mark Dennett, of Northumbria Police, warned residents of the Northumberland town to "stay inside for your own safety".
A large amount of activity has been taking place close to allotments in the riverside area of the town.
Armed officers, a number of cars and an ambulance are at the scene.
One resident said that her mother had attempted to leave her house but an armed officer shouted at her to get back inside.
The police cordon was then pushed back as the area was sealed off.
Earlier it was revealed that three mobile phones used by fugitive gunman Raoul Moat had been recovered by police.
One was handed in by a member of the public in Rothbury and two were found by police.

the people on this thread said " they have found him "
sky news has said that people have to stay in doors, not a man is running around with a gun.
Are you thick as mince? it's all over the news your watching ffs :L :L :L

This is crazy its just like living in america!. I hope Raoul does the right thing.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

If they don't shoot him I will lose all respect for the police.

Unfortuneatly RBG the world we live in they cant shoot unless the gun is pointed at them or shots are fired.

Back