Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

Actually, I wasn't looking for rates on mine, I was showing Steve how they should look ;)

Fair enough, but you posted another 4 kits afterwards so mmnneehehheheh :p

StuW : 7/10 my friend !!

denmarkb.png
englanduc.png
hollandc.png
milansy.png
munv.png
mun2.png

Nice to see new templates coming out, I quite like this one.

As for the designs, my fave is the first. The Bayern logos are a little bit too big.

8/10, 7/10, 7/10, 5/10, 6/10, 6/10. :)

Man City fantasy kits:

mancityh.png
mancitya.png

Great designs but the Man City badges look a tad big and skee-wift. 8/10 pal :)

thanks Mike,this template is not mine,i stumbled upon it,while searching on the net,it's very good indeed,as for the bayern badges,i like them in this size,like the vintage kits,i am a fan of them generally :))

for the man.city kits, 7.5/10 (they may be better withoyt the dummy extends)

Great designs but the Man City badges look a tad big and skee-wift. 8/10 pal :)

Upon looking at it again, they do look a little large. As for the 'skee-wift' (lol) bit, they're supposed to be. To me, they look a bit more realistic than logos that are straight on as the template is supposed to be off-centre (if you get me lol). Thanks.

thanks Mike,this template is not mine,i stumbled upon it,while searching on the net,it's very good indeed,as for the bayern badges,i like them in this size,like the vintage kits,i am a fan of them generally :))

for the man.city kits, 7.5/10 (they may be better withoyt the dummy extends)

Fair enough then :) thank you.

Added shorts and socks to my template.

arsenalhomev.png
arsenalawayb.png

Wow, they are superb. 10/10 <3

Just throwing a few quick designs together now lol

manutdh.png
manutda.png

I think I agree with StuW really, not sure the shorts are needed. 9/10 though for a nice clean design :)

Lol thanks. I've got a template for just the top and one for the whole kit. I prefer the whole kit for displays.

scrapped my old template because it was ****, now started on a new one
palacehome2.png

scrapped my old template because it was ****, now started on a new one
palacehome2.png

1. Nice template, but...
2. What's outside the kit? Is it shadow? It looks horrendous (though may just be my phone)
3. It should be 250 pixels big
4. Rate the previous kits! ;)

a little bit odd,out of it's shape i mean... 6,5/10

talking about simple kits,there's something not so simple :):):)

argentinab.png

i like it GGG75 the design is good but i am not a fan of the AXT-11 template just looks a bit dirty
8/10

New template Spurs old kit
spursold.png

Upon looking at it again, they do look a little large. As for the 'skee-wift' (lol) bit, they're supposed to be. To me, they look a bit more realistic than logos that are straight on as the template is supposed to be off-centre (if you get me lol). Thanks.

Fair enough then :) thank you.

Added shorts and socks to my template.

arsenalhomev.png
arsenalawayb.png

10-10 perfection

i like it GGG75 the design is good but i am not a fan of the AXT-11 template just looks a bit dirty
8/10

New template Spurs old kit
spursold.png

Nice, clean cut and well made. Pains me to say it but 10/10.

England kits. Had fun with the second lol

englandhw.png
englanda.png

Don't mean to sound clever or anything, but they are quite tricky kits. Good work all the same ;)

Just seen this now StuW. I will be sure to change them. Keeping all PSDs. Its quite hard to judge the kits sometimes unless you get a good quality image. But thanks for the advice. I will be changing them accordingly.

Really like the kits mike and the template. The english team should play in Pink
9/10
10/10

Man Utd Fantasy
flatkitunited-2.png

Last edited:
Wow both those England kits are awesome!
Kevnaylor, templates very nice and well executed for the kit. I can't help thinking maybe it's a little too plain but nice kit nonetheless.

Here are my kits for Man. City seen as though they've agreed a new six-year kit manufacturing partnership with Nike:
I personally think the home kit is the best kit I've made so far. Not to keen on the away kit myself but was an idea. Also these are the only templates I have, I'm not that advanced when it comes to fantasy kit designing.

View attachment 244093View attachment 244094View attachment 244095

Nice Man City kits, although I doubt many would like any red on their kits! Sleeve logos are too big, and the different coloured badge on the home looks odd.

H 7/10
A 6/10
T 6/10