Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

Newcastle Away 2012-2013
2Z7YO.png

Arsenal kit 2012/13 another new template
antemplate.png

Decent template, the back looks really fat lol and the black should be dark blue, new pics out today (as below). 8/10.

arsehome1213.png

8/10 above, here's some lyon fantasy :

lyony.png
lyon2r.png
lyon3z.png

Hmm not bad, really not a fan of the template. Like the jacket. With the away, the colours really don't blend well. 7/10, 5/10, 6/10.

Swansea City fantasy.

swans.png

Swansea City fantasy.

swans.png

Love that swansea kit mike. But I still think it would look better without the shorts and socks. But thats my personal opinion. Only for the fact of the shorts/socks im giving a 9/10

For a first attempt its not bad.
You should double click on the image when editing your text and hit show full size.
I think the badge is a bit too big and also the jamacia text on it is a bit flat. It could also do without so much of a stroke on it.
Id give it a 6/10

Heres some fantasy kits i made:

View attachment 245087View attachment 245088

Thanks on the advice Steve :) but the only problem is I dont know how to make the logos look like its on the kit propley and not "flat".

I like the away kit it looks nice but as Mike said try using a different gold on the Home :)

7.5/10 - 9/10

Last edited:
coconuts,well 10/10 my friend,you are right with your comments,are tjere any adidas-puma-nike etc templates based on coconuts' sytle ??

i am sorry,this is a football site but,a tribute to the new european basketball champion : Olympiakos Piraeus

nba2e.png