oRFCU.png

830R6.png
nqb6b.png

8/10 my friend !!!

below,a new template i found and learning on it :

whitepolotee.png

below,a new template i found and learning on it :

whitepolotee.png

It's not bad, though you've not a symmetrical and 'face-on' kit, and the stripe on the left is dead straight. If you could warp that line to go a little more with the flow of the kit it'll look good, so 8/10 :)

Chelsea home kit.

chelseaoq.png

I like it mike but some of the lines dont seem to look right, and i dont really think there should be red on a chelsea kit
8/10

QPR home 2012/13
st.png

I like it mike but some of the lines dont seem to look right, and i dont really think there should be red on a chelsea kit
8/10

QPR home 2012/13
st.png

I like the design but i just don't like the template... I'd check these templates out for photoshop...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/47862-kit-templates-download-section.html

Well these are mine, Home, Away and Third, did these for a request... I personally love the third kit... (the black and pale red one)

View attachment 247362View attachment 247361View attachment 247363

Nice kits but i think you need to make your crests a bit smaller other than that good kits
9/10
8/10
9/10

The kit template i made above is never intended for football manager it is for a kit blog i am making where I will be showing the designs i have for kits, the texture will just pull attention away from that here is the finished template
stfull.png

Hey guys if you all play Football Manager 2012 you need to watch this new video, its not bullshit, its on YouTube and its a new program that lets you change different features on the game and attributes and even transfer budgets, just take a look!

Link: Football Manager 2012- FMRTE Cheat Engine - YouTube

Firstly - in a kit rating thread? Get lost.
Secondly - FMRTE is old. I mean, I've only been playing Football Manager since the '09 version, and even then it was out before I bought it.
Lastly - nobody needs telling, really.

While I'm here - Kev, still can't upload that template, in fact can't upload any file to anywhere, but I can upload pictures. Any idea?

going back and using some of my older templates arsenal home Beta
Beta3Darsenal.png

Not quite sure why I put 7.5/10 for both considering there is only one haha. Dull moment :p

View attachment 247770View attachment 247769

Derby County home and away. Went back to the SS template - not many people like it but I'm only just starting to make kits so...

Really don't like SS anymore but you've made two great kits. Only problem I have is that the sponsor is a bit too low, and doesn't look right without the 'Fly' :) 9/10.

Arsenal home & away, and a Chelsea shirt.

arsehx.png
arsea.png
chelseaix.png

Queens Park Rangers home.

qpru.png

6/10 for England, 8/10 for Arsenal and QPR.

Is that just the FB template with the texture layer visible? I really like it!

6/10 for England, 8/10 for Arsenal and QPR.

Is that just the FB template with the texture layer visible? I really like it!

Thanks.

Yeah it is, just using it as an outline for designing kits.