Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

7/10 as they are a bit plain,with shadows they would be better i think..

Blackburn rovers :

brfc.png
brfc2.png

Nice kits but i think the shadow needs to be change
8/10
9/10

Here is another new template i am working on. It is currently a WIP but i hope to get it done soon
newtemplate.png

when finished,it can be veery good !!!!! just an alternation in proportions..

Here is another new template i am working on. It is currently a WIP but i hope to get it done soon
newtemplate.png

Really hope you spend a lot of time on this (which I know you will), potential to be one of the best ever kit templates.

Blackburn rovers :

brfc.png
brfc2.png

Not bad, the home kit looks a bit weird with the blue half running into the sleeve, badge is a bit squashed and don't like the positioning of the sponsor. Away top is much better but the same goes for the design (about running into the sleeves). Also, as Kev said, the shadow needs to change (use Outer Glow instead of Drop Shadow). 5/10, 7/10.

More Arsenal tops.

arsenalhomexz.png
arsenalawayb.png

as for the design,i try to come out with something new,not immitating the usual patterns,that's why it looks weird,the badge,i wanted to give him the upper of chest angle,as for the shadows, i just forgot them :)) thanks for the advices my friend !!

Corinthians
npfirstkit-1.png

Really well done seeing as 3D is pretty solid to get.. and with the amount of logos you've used you've made it look realistic enough :) 10/10 from me.

stick to monolithic tradition never helped creativity...and in 2005 arsenal used a non-white sleeves jersey..

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Arsenal/images/arsenal-2005-2006_e.gif

Link didn't work for me, but that 04-05 kit did have white sleeves, only it was more of a white 'panel' that only came to about halfway around the arm. (I loved that away kit that year, blue, yellow and red :wub:)

8/10 for the design my friend,though the template seems to me a bit plain !

so,euro 12 is close,good luck to my country,greece, but also good luck to england ^^)

eng1.png
eng2.png

*oops !!! i made them 350/350 but they appeared a bit smallish*

Last edited:
The red England kit is nice, and would be well suited for an away kit, home I think should always be mainly white: 7/10
The blue kit, although nice, I don't think fans would ever like a blue kit, especially when them colours are very similar to Scotlands: 5/10

Here are my Bolton kits, seen as though they're now a Championship team so have the sleave badges, plus they're new kit manufacturers are Adidas so would be cool to see these kits.
View attachment 249079 View attachment 249080 View attachment 249081
HOME AWAY THIRD

Not a fan of the design on home, or the blue sleeves. Nice idea with the away, but too much going on TBH. Away kit is good, although the stripes would be better in white. H-6/10, A-5-10, A-7/10

---
Norwich kits for a request...

WSzde.png
msc89.png
rz3DR.png

H: 8
A: 6
T: 7

Is anyone interested in participating in a "kotw" EURO 12 edition?

TORINO FC :

toroh.png
toro2.png

Great; not familiar with Torino kits so I can't really criticise, but they are a nice set of kits. Template's growing on me too. 10/10, can't fault them.

Another Arsenal kit.

arsenaltx.png