Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

That Arsenal top is wonderful Mike,10/10.

Don't have anything to post right now,have some LFC kits I might post later.

celtic jacket

celtic.png

Arsenal Kits [RATE ME]

Arsenal kits home, away and third. with jaguar as sponsor.

Great; not familiar with Torino kits so I can't really criticise, but they are a nice set of kits. Template's growing on me too. 10/10, can't fault them.

Another Arsenal kit.

arsenaltx.png

really like your arsenal kits mike, you still got it as i have not really been on much since the pen tool comp you beat me in!!! lol

what are the torino templates and where do i get hold of the latest templates mate?? feel like getting into it again

really like your arsenal kits mike, you still got it as i have not really been on much since the pen tool comp you beat me in!!! lol

Haha, thanks, and welcome back :D you should definitely get onto it again :)

and some germany kits with another template :

ger1.png
ger2.png

Stunning kits, the only thing I'd say is if the German flag colours on the away ran through the direct centre of the badge it'd be top notch. 10/10 for home, 9.5/10 for away for that reason only.

Previous kits rated, above :)

Aston Villa kit.

astonvillad.png

supporting ireland for todays' match :

irelandv.png
ireland2w.png

Last edited:
home - nice and simple with good use of light green for stripes 7/10
away - i always seem to like the black kits especially when used with slightly lighter colour to blend in design 8/10
third - good use of the green again, looks good on the white 8/10

fm-base kits

View attachment 251239View attachment 251240View attachment 251241
away home third

Home kit is a beaut, love the color scheme and Puma kits are the best looking at the moment. 9/10
Away kit again color is good, not too ambitious or safe on the design. 8.10
Third kit is my least favorite, just compared to the first two, it looks like a training top whereas the others look like real kits. 6/10

My fantasy Arsenal kits

View attachment 251425View attachment 251426View attachment 251427

Not bad, I like the home kit though I'm unsure of the separation in the white on the sleeves. Away is a nice colour and a nice touch with the badge. Third kit, slightly unusual colour scheme but it definitely works. Also I don't think Microsoft is the best sponsor to use, but you've made it work well, so well done. 7/10, 8/10, 8/10 :)

Another Arsenal kit.

arsenalf.png

Haha, thanks, and welcome back :D you should definitely get onto it again :)

Stunning kits, the only thing I'd say is if the German flag colours on the away ran through the direct centre of the badge it'd be top notch. 10/10 for home, 9.5/10 for away for that reason only.

i am going too, been looking for templates but have not down loaded them yet, will do that tonight, there a a variety out there just not decided on which ones

you guys dont do competitions on here any more do you?

like the villa kits, as a villa fan!! perhaps drop one of the central stripes as two blue and one yellow is a little unbalanced, try the yellow as a middle stripe and therefore bordered by the blue, good kits tho mate. 8/10

i am going too, been looking for templates but have not down loaded them yet, will do that tonight, there a a variety out there just not decided on which ones

you guys dont do competitions on here any more do you?

Nice to hear. We do, but Kit of the Week only runs when the football season runs. We've just finished our tournament literally like a week ago lol but hopefully there'll be a themed competition soon.

Thanks for the rating, too.

Tottenham Hotspur FC, special white edition.

tottenhamg.png