Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

More Arsenal kits I have done other teams but these are my favorites.
View attachment 251514View attachment 251515View attachment 251516

Now these I like! Home kit is superb. Again, not sure if Puma is a good enough manufacturer (design-wise) for Arsenal, but I'm loving the third kit. It's the odd colours again, really well done and it works. 8/10 for all.

Holland kit.

holland.png

nice clean shape mike, 8/10 !

some experiments with a t-shirt template :

england/france/spain/holland

engh.png
frak.png
spav.png
hollm.png

some experiments with a t-shirt template :

england/france/spain/holland

engh.png
frak.png
spav.png
hollm.png

It's not bad, a little work could be done to the template. As for the designs, 6/10 for England, don't like the stripes in the middle; 7/10 for France, looks good but if you were to remove the France logo you wouldn't be able to tell it was French; 4/10 for Spain, just don't like the design and the kit colour could be a bit more 'red'; and 7/10 for Holland, not sure about the pattern but love everything else.

Manchester City kits.

mancityo.png

very nice kits but i think the teams' logo is too small regarding the sponsor,it looks like ''jaguar,sponsored by arsenal'' to me,but the designs are good : 7/10 6/10 5/10

and you reminded me of the default templates,so, JUVENTUS FC :

juveno.png
juve2r.png

and you reminded me of the default templates,so, JUVENTUS FC :
juveno.png
juve2r.png
I like the home kit very much, although I would have liked to have seen a lighter gold. As for the away, the colour's great though I'm concerned that the sponsor is too large and too far on the left. If it was smaller and nudged in towards the middle of the kit slightly it would be a perfect ten. 9/10 for both. More Arsenal kits, this time with a logo that I made myself, and an Atletico Madrid kit.
arsenalx.png

atmadrid.png

Last edited:
Added Atletico Madrid kits to my previous post.

Arsenal kit is okay, not sure if I like the two coloured cuff things, they seem too thin for two colours, also if they were thicker, it would almost be a replica of the current (12-13) kit. Not a fan of your new badge either, just doesn't suit it. 5/10
Atletico kit is nice, although the blue stripes clash a little bit with the red and blue. Clean kit though 6/10

Here are my Stoke City Nike kits, the Home kit, Away kit (inspired by the 19th century kits) and an Alternate home kit for Europa League games with the appropriate badges (I Know they're not in Europa League next season, but if they were). They all have the 150 years Stoke City logo although it's difficult to see, and they all have the new shirt sponsor Bet365.

View attachment 252517View attachment 252518View attachment 252519

Here are my Stoke City Nike kits, the Home kit, Away kit (inspired by the 19th century kits) and an Alternate home kit for Europa League games with the appropriate badges (I Know they're not in Europa League next season, but if they were). They all have the 150 years Stoke City logo although it's difficult to see, and they all have the new shirt sponsor Bet365.

View attachment 252517View attachment 252518View attachment 252519

Not bad - I don't really like the pattern combination on the home, nor do I like the template of the away. My favourite kit is the third but I think there's a bit too much white. In order: 6/10, 5/10, 7/10.

SL Benfica.
benficaa.png

6/10 i think the player letters look blur with the white stroke..

tribute to greece :

hell2.png

And again in design form.
barcau.png

nice compilation of colors,but,in the second kit maybe the bird color could be different in order to be more visible if i may say:
8/10 7/10

czech rep. jerseys :

czeg.png
cze2.png

Arsenal Arsenal

nice kits i like the away more. 6/10 and 8/10.
where more arsenal kits.

ml16rq.png
2u4pxjk.png

29p2l4w.png

nice set, 7/10-7/10-8/10 ... a sponsor over a nation kit though is strange i think..

rotherham fc united :

roth1.png
roth2.png

Last edited: