Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

rotherham fc united :

roth1.png
roth2.png

Nice creativity; unsure about the sponsor on the home kit. Just looks messy. Do like the kit though, and collar. Don't like the away kit colour - if it was more yellow I think it'd look nice. So all in all, 9/10 for home, 8/10 for away.

Remember this bad boy? It's not perfect, but hey ho.

manutdie.png
refgz.png

i hardly remember it mike,7/10 !!!

tribute to germany :

gerh.png
ger2.png

the rangers kits are alright the sponsor looks a little to big though
7/10
7/10
6/10

A new template i just made
netherlandskit.png

fantastic template kev,are you gonna make it available for us to experiment with it ? 9/10 !!

tribute to the finalists of euro 12 : spain-italy

spajo.png
itar.png

fantastic template kev,are you gonna make it available for us to experiment with it ? 9/10 !!

tribute to the finalists of euro 12 : spain-italy

spajo.png
itar.png

Nice kits, although the number on the Spain kit should be a different colour. Would look nicer too if it had the v-collar like the Italy kit. 8/10 for both, teriffic effort.

0,,10304%7E10999036,00.jpg

Hi could you make this please

No, this is not a request thread.

More Arsenal kits with a different template (not mine).

85133719.png

Nice kits, although the number on the Spain kit should be a different colour. Would look nicer too if it had the v-collar like the Italy kit. 8/10 for both, teriffic effort.

No, this is not a request thread.

More Arsenal kits with a different template (not mine).

85133719.png

Oh tartan like uniteds kit. Not a fan to be honest. The lines are just a bit too straight and needs some texture on the template. Design 6.5/10 and template 4/10. Just my personal opinion on it though so dont take it too seriously.

Anyway i made a full set of Irish kits for the league of ireland and also a few clubs i regularly meet in the cups. Heres just a few iv done:
Some kits are realistic, others are fantasy and i prefer to work with the standard template now.
Pats/ UCD/Sligo?Shelbourne and Rovers in that order
View attachment 258003View attachment 258004View attachment 258013View attachment 258014View attachment 258015View attachment 258010View attachment 258011View attachment 258012View attachment 258009View attachment 258008View attachment 258005View attachment 258006View attachment 258007

Last edited:
Anyway i made a full set of Irish kits for the league of ireland and also a few clubs i regularly meet in the cups. Heres just a few iv done:
Some kits are realistic, others are fantasy and i prefer to work with the standard template now.
Pats/ UCD/Sligo?Shelbourne and Rovers in that order
View attachment 258003View attachment 258004View attachment 258013View attachment 258014View attachment 258015View attachment 258010View attachment 258011View attachment 258012View attachment 258009View attachment 258008View attachment 258005View attachment 258006View attachment 258007

Heh, was just trying something new. I had the wrong template up (see the following kit for the correct template + shorts & socks).

As for your kits, I'm not going to rate them all, but they're all good, solid kits. As for the final kit, the sponsor would look better in the slot above the current one, and not sure purple/black/red/green goes well together lol but good creativity. Favoruite kit being the white Samsung logoed kit (sorry, don't know their name). Overall 8/10.

West Ham United kit (see the full size kit HERE)

westhamu.png

I think i'll give You 8/10, I mean something in it was missing, I don't no how to explain you that but there's something
missing...
anyway i make a LaLiga pack in FB style... and i want to reveal some of the sets...
oh and sorry for my bad english...

Athletico Madrid

a_madrid1.png
a_madrid2.png
a_madrid2.png
a_madrid3.png

Barça

barcelona1.png
barcelona2.png
barcelona3-1.png

Deportivo de La Coruña
deportivo1.png
deportivo2.png
deportivo3.png

Last edited:
I think i'll give You 8/10, I mean something in it was missing, I don't no how to explain you that but there's something
missing...
anyway i make a LaLiga pack in FB style... and i want to reveal some of the sets...
oh and sorry for my bad english...

Athletico Madrid

a_madrid1.png
a_madrid2.png
a_madrid3.png

Barça

barcelona1.png
barcelona2.png
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/orell6196/K
its/barcelona3-1.png

Deportivo de La Coruña
deportivo1.png
deportivo2.png
deportivo3.png

Thanks. Just looked at it again and I can see that the shorts and socks are very plain in comparison to the top, so that's probably it.

As for your kits, they're pretty good. I like Barcelona's away jersey. Overall, 8/10.

Heh, was just trying something new. I had the wrong template up (see the following kit for the correct template + shorts & socks).

As for your kits, I'm not going to rate them all, but they're all good, solid kits. As for the final kit, the sponsor would look better in the slot above the current one, and not sure purple/black/red/green goes well together lol but good creativity. Favoruite kit being the white Samsung logoed kit (sorry, don't know their name). Overall 8/10.

West Ham United kit (see the full size kit HERE)

westhamu.png

The balck/green/purple/red and white is actually a real kit apart from the purple being a bit more intense :)
The samsung kit would be Shelbournes :)

West ham kits much better. Would give them a solid 8/10 :)

The balck/green/purple/red and white is actually a real kit apart from the purple being a bit more intense :)
The samsung kit would be Shelbournes :)

West ham kits much better. Would give them a solid 8/10 :)

Ah I see, not seen any Irish league kits before; in that case, very well done. And thanks for the rate.

well,rating the above kits,very simple i could say..6/10.

OM kits :

14557796.png
om2.png
om3c.png
om4.png

nice play with the lines mike !! 8/10 !!

experimenting with a new template : norwich city

norf.png

experimenting with a new template : norwich city

norf.png

The template looked cool before downloading - if the shorts matched the shirt angle-wise and didn't have the gap in between, and the socks were better then it'd be nice.

As for the design, the template is holding it back as it is a good one. If you do the same kit on a better kit template (like the one you have been using recently) it'd be a good 7/10.

Scotland.

Last edited:
very nice my friend,clean and simple !! 9/10.

fulham :

ful.png
ful2.png

Love the design mike it looks pretty sweet without stripes
9/10

Possible my best template yet
ultkit.png