Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

Possible my best template yet
ultkit.png

That template is actually immense. Planning on releasing it?

nice template Kevnaylor, haven't seen one like it so i will check it out when you release it
9/10.
Juventus home kit, just got back into making kits ;)

View attachment 259328

Last edited:
Last edited:
View attachment 259682View attachment 259683

these are the first ever ones i made, let me no what you think :)

mike i like the pattern, its like the new 3rd kit. looks really well, can you use these in game? might sound a stupid question but im new haha

Last edited:
Quite good for a first attempt, though I'd say the Real Madrid logo + sponsor are a bit too low down. Can't find much else wrong with them, 9/10.

Here's an Inter Milan kit with a new brand I created, Asterix.

ya i was thinking that but wasnt so sure, glad someone noticed it and told me lol... that inter kit looks sweet, love the sponsor

also decided to make a full kit for borussia dortmund because im currently in a save with them , let me no what you think :)

View attachment 260348View attachment 260349View attachment 260350

Last edited:
I like it mike the kit really suits Everton i cant fault it 10/10

Sunderland Home/Away
SunderlandHomeAwaysm.png

Full size

there mental kev! i love them, very well made :) @mike lol ya there very basic i didnt change much just trying to get the hang of it first and then have some real fun with it

is there anywhere i can download that template?

10/10 for the kits, I love the template.

Here's my fantasy kits for my Liverpool save
liverpool1j.png
liverpool2a.png
liverpool3y.png

Not bad. The Liverpool logo looks as if it has some kind of gradient and raise to it, which I don't think is ideal. Not too fond of the double yellow colours on the away kit. Your logos are a little off-placed and the sponsor is a little stretched. Having said that, the rest of the designs are cool. A good 6/10.

I created an Arsenal away kit with Kevnaylor's 3D kit some months ago; here it is with shorts and socks.

Not bad. The Liverpool logo looks as if it has some kind of gradient and raise to it, which I don't think is ideal. Not too fond of the double yellow colours on the away kit. Your logos are a little off-placed and the sponsor is a little stretched. Having said that, the rest of the designs are cool. A good 6/10.

I created an Arsenal away kit with Kevnaylor's 3D kit some months ago; here it is with shorts and socks.

nice kits, i like the style of it and dont usually lik v-necks lol

heres a home kit i did for man utd. i found it really hard to find a nice design for the shirt for some reason but this is what i eventually decided on :)
View attachment 261407

nice kits, i like the style of it and dont usually lik v-necks lol

heres a home kit i did for man utd. i found it really hard to find a nice design for the shirt for some reason but this is what i eventually decided on :)
View attachment 261407
Nice kit, one thing I would say though is that the sponsor would maybe look better in gold but apart from that good job
7.5/10

Nice kit, one thing I would say though is that the sponsor would maybe look better in gold but apart from that good job
7.5/10
thanks, ya i was thinking the same might switch it to gold and see what its like :) ill post a pic when i get around to doing it

View attachment 261407

It's nice, but as already said if the DHL logo was a gold colour it would look better. Perhaps take Bevel and Emboss off the Nike tick and align the logos. Plus, maybe blend the stripes better (as in make them a shade closer to the red used in the main body. 7/10.

Holland jersey.