Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 625
  • Views Views 405K
what was wrong with them?

When posting a kit, post in the size 250x250 at the most. This means it will be at a good enough size to view, but will not be too big for the post. Any kits not posted at requested size will be deleted.

3- Rate the kit above yours. The idea of this thread is to Rate Other Kits, and get feedback on your own. Those who don't follow this will have their post removed, and persistent rule-breakers will be infracted/banned from the thread.

Holland jersey.
hollandfm.png

Click here for bigger picture

I like it, maybe move the dutch flag in the middle of the chest down a bit as it looks a bit busy with all the logos and numbers.

My new arsenal kits

View attachment 261855View attachment 261856View attachment 261857

Away:5/10.It just looks the same with their away kit released recently.
Home:3/10.Yaaawn.
Third:7/10.Liking this one,but would've been better with the normal Utd logo.

Some I also did for Utd,with a slightly modded badge.

KFrbL.png
66oPP.png
GPF2v.png

5/10
5/10
7/10 (the first two,are very plain i think..)

my contribution to man utd kits :

75242139.png
95545615.png

I am loving seeing all these kits!!!
Nisi I like all of them but third does it for me! 7/10,7/10,9/10
Govinho they are all abit plain still 6/10,6/10,6/10
This is anfield again all plain but do like the third so 6/10,6/10,7/10
GGGG75 like the fact you done omething different with the badge! 7/10,7/10

These are my very first attempts and I have rushed them, please tell me how I can make them better....View attachment 264184View attachment 264185View attachment 264186
These are for my FM-Base Endurance League Team, I have also done some for my Worcester City team in the Lowest to Champions League Challenge, however they dont seem to want to load onto the game? I have done all the config correct I think, any ideas please let me know!! Will post those ones after I have feed back on these!!
Cheers in advance!!

i like the kits think the badges and sponsor are a bit to big but other than that there nice

There are no kits above mine.. but looking good all and where can i get that full kit template from??

I just attempted to make the new Manchester City Third kit... (click on it, looks better when its bigger)

View attachment 264223

There are no kits above mine.. but looking good all and where can i get that full kit template from??

I just attempted to make the new Manchester City Third kit... (click on it, looks better when its bigger)

View attachment 264223

You didn't understand the rules correctly: you must rate the kits posted previous to yours, not necessarily the post before yours, so in this case you'd rate stourbridge's kits. Also, you must re-size your kit to 250 x 250 pixels (the easiest way to do this would be to save the kit as a PNG image, re-open it in Photoshop (or which ever program you use) and resize it), then upload it using an image hosting site.

Despite that, nice kit, replicated well. Colours slightly off but that's normal. 7/10.

bornexplorer88 i think you ​can find it in the templates section of this sub-forum..

rating the last kit i see,8/10 for the mancity..

newcastle home and away :

newmnx.png
new2o.png

very good my friend,8/10

rangers :

ranj.png
ran2v.png

Id give a 6.5/10 for both. Nothing to do with your abilities, i just dont like the template and the colours are to intense with it.
2 things id say.
On the home i dont like the little red diamonds on the left shoulder.
And on both kits i think a larger logo would work better than the minature one

Liverpool alternative kits to official Warrior ones, trying to keep the designs as close to possible warrior ones. Thoughts on the kits? I know the template isnt for mosts liking.

View attachment 267794 View attachment 267793 View attachment 267795

Last edited:
The red colour on the home kit is a bit too intense, a bit too fluorescent. Apart from that good colours, good quality of logos and sponsors. Overall 8/10.

My SV Austria Salzburg 11/12 kit. The purple is a bit off, it should have been a bit darker, but I'm quite pleased, as this is my first attempt at making kits.

View attachment 268068View attachment 268069

Back