Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 625
  • Views Views 405K
nice,clean try my friend,although the badge is a bit large and the sponsor too-and a bit low.. 7/10 for both.

porto :

porjw.png
por2.png

it is nice my friend,apart from the choice of changing the logo colors and the sponsor being a bit big in my opinion, 7/10 and 8/10.

napoli :

naps.png
nap2.png

nice kits, would like to see them in ss template style 8/10

Dundee home/away/third
dundeehome.png
dundeeaway.png
dundeethird.png

Last edited:
rating the Dundee kits, 7/10 my friend,you could change template in order to appear a bit differend !

not.forest :

notor.png
not2.png

rating the Dundee kits, 7/10 my friend,you could change template in order to appear a bit differend !

not.forest :

notor.png
not2.png

Not sure I like the template, but a nice simple design. Not sure about the black/white bits near to bottom though. 7/10

My entry for KoTW. Any thoughts?

Rangershome.png
rangersaway.png

Not sure I like the template, but a nice simple design. Not sure about the black/white bits near to bottom though. 7/10

My entry for KoTW. Any thoughts?

Rangershome.png
rangersaway.png

Not bad. Don't like the sleeves on the home but I like the collar. The away kit is much better. 6/10, 8/10.

Arsenal kits.

arseh.png
arsea.png

I've always just prefered the SS style kits, but these Arsenal kits are really quite nice. I like the simplicity, I reckon the front of the collar on the home could have done with buttons, or something, it seems to just split in to the collars, (if you get me) 7/10, and the away, I really like it, it has a really nice retro vibe with it, and the colours compliment it well. 8/10. Well played.

My fantasy B?/Bolungarv?k (Iceland) home and away for season 2016
View attachment 276097View attachment 276098

maybe a better use of the central sponsor should make the design ''arise'' .. 6/10 and 7/10

PSV Einthoven :

psv.png
psv2.png

GGGG75: Nice home top, like the gap for the sponser 8/10. Not to fond of the away, dont like the design 5/10.

My first top in a while. Tried replicating Celtic's new anniversary kit.

celticanniversarykit2013_zpsffd4df60.jpg

Nice kit and all, but imo the SStemplate is horrible. 7/10

Back making kits after a while away from photoshop.

VALENCIA CF A/H

Last edited:
Away: Not sure whether I like it or not, not convinced by the shoulder. Maybe would have made it a bit darker. 6/10
Home: Like this one, quite classy but I do like quiet kits! 8/10

Also what is this obsession with Arsenal kits all about?

Here are some York City kits for my FM12 Great Leap Forward from BSP>Chumps Lge. I know the red on the home kit is a bit bright and should be darker but can't be arsed to change it:

Home | Away | Third | Euro Away

Away: Not sure whether I like it or not, not convinced by the shoulder. Maybe would have made it a bit darker. 6/10Home: Like this one, quite classy but I do like quiet kits! 8/10Also what is this obsession with Arsenal kits all about?Here are some York City kits for my FM12 Great Leap Forward from BSP>Chumps Lge. I know the red on the home kit is a bit bright and should be darker but can't be arsed to change it: Home | Away | Third | Euro Away

I like the white and yellow shirts... I only have one suggestion and that would be to slightly increase the size of the club logo and move them higher so they are inline with the adidas badge

Design: 7/10
Execution: 7/10
Template: 6/10

These are my designs for my Staines save...

Last edited:
Design: 7/10
Execution: 7/10
Template: 6/10

These are my designs for my Staines save...

Nice kits. I like the mix of sash and chevron in the home, and simplicity of the away and third.

7/10
8/10
8/10

Here are my redone Juve kits.

Back