Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 625
  • Views Views 405K
Made another template, this time in 3D, both short and long sleeve. I really like it, anyone else?

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/120/****.png

Mike If you've got any spare time could you do some SPL teams long sleeve ? Thank you

Man City: perfectly done. 10/10.

Man Utd: disgusting kit but well made, think the thickness and darkness of the pattern should increase. 9/10.

Set of (sigh) Tottenham kits. Plain and simple.

spursh.png
spursa.png

mike,is it possible to send me this template mate ? they are perfect !!!

thanks in advance !

mike,is it possible to send me this template mate ? they are perfect !!!

thanks in advance !

Quality template from Kevnaylor; he doesn't want it distributed without permission. So if you can get hold of him (lol, IF) then I'll happily send it to you. :)

Just made a Nike set of kits for my Stenhousemuir save.

View attachment 294245View attachment 294246

What happened to the texture in the first jersey? Also the red inside the collar doesn't match. 6/10, 6/10.

Love this template.
arsenalnew.png

What happened to the texture in the first jersey? Also the red inside the collar doesn't match. 6/10, 6/10.

I don't use Photoshop, I use Paint.Net because it's free and has simpler tools. But that means I also have to take away the texture to put a certain colour in. It is also my first kit which is probably why they are so bad! 6/10 is fair enough I guess.

Quality template from Kevnaylor; he doesn't want it distributed without permission. So if you can get hold of him (lol, IF) then I'll happily send it to you. :)

Love this template.
arsenalnew.png

mike,i cannot find kevnaylor,he doesn't seem to renew his blog and he doesn't participate-luckily for us-in KotW,if i could i would ask him all his fantastic templates that i dont know how to construct !! :S

^ loving the detail on all of them. Can't find anything wrong with them!

I tried kit making and I'm pretty **** at it. As you can see...

kit5_zpscf90e5c0.jpg

H 6/10
A 6/10
T 9/10

not a fan of the colour but i guess you cant help that but that third kit design is amazing, reminds me of marseille/lyon kits

Not bad for a first attempt! I like the away one especially.
Just have a play with the placement of your sponsors and they'd be spot-on.
H 7/10 A 8/10.

I've been doing a new England kit as were waiting for the new Nike one...

england1_zps1a4f44a1.png
england2_zps99ca91c9.png

very nice, 8/10 for the home and 7/10 for the away as i dont like the yellow trim for england.
Below, my try for Corinthians :

corq.png
cor2.png

EDIT: Okay then..

Both really nice kits, with a simple design that suits Corinthians' style. The home kit it perfect! The away kit is also good however the sponsor seems a bit odd to me. I just don't think the blue goes too well with the rest of the kit, but that may just be me.
H 10/10
A 9/10 just because of the sponser :)

Chelsea's leaked 2013/14 away shirt (Leaked: Chelsea 2013/14 Away Kit is an Adidas Masterpiece | CaughtOffside)

Tell me what you think :)

View attachment 311158

Last edited:
Back