Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 625
  • Views Views 405K
can anyone help me i need a new dartford home away n 3rd kit home black n white away is blue 3rd is green thanks everyone any sponsor will do

rating Mike's kits, 7/10 for home and away,8/10 for the third,i like the blue color shade selection ! Below,a new template i've developed :

bayp.png

The template so far is looking good ^^ but I'd make the "body" of the shirt slightly wider, its quite curved and maybe fix the collar a bit?

As for the design it feels "flat" and that bright red is killing my eyes, maybe it should be less brighter?

Because I like the template 7/10

r4w9qyqimalob743vim.png

Last edited:
The design looks good with the Arsenal kit, but I'm not sure about the Southampton kit. The red white and black seem as if they clash a bit, especially on the adidas logo. Either way it's a good design, 8/10.
Jfb48vS.png
z6BQqxm.png
H134vwW.png

These are some kits for a Hyde United save I recently started on 09. (I dont really like the 2nd kit but i wanted to make it look quite close)​

5/10 6/10 and 6/10 because the shapes are too plain in general,they don't ''follow'' the template...

below,a new template i develope, ariston 7 :

hof_zps21ebb5f8.png

below,a new template i develope, ariston 7 :

hof_zps21ebb5f8.png

Still playing around with the template, and as you can see it's not the best and it's very edgy, but you're made the kit look so realistic. 9/10 for template and design, but 10/10 for effort.

The template with the guy in the Hoffenheim shirt is ugly as ****. I just don't like it. Would every kit have to have that guy in it, or could you make it more just like a generic mannequin look?

Some sexy kits I developed for a fantasy Cambridge United game, in the SS style:

View attachment 339434View attachment 339435View attachment 339436

The brief was to make three kits which I could use all the way from the Conference to the Premier League. The home kit I wanted something edgy so I added a little white. The away kit I wanted in the same style to the home, but more of a Napoli home kit feel. And the third kit was just a nice template I found. I am really happy with them overall, the only thing I intend to change is to thin out the collar on the third kit, as my friend implied that it looks like a polar neck sweater.

Some sexy kits I developed for a fantasy Cambridge United game, in the SS style:

View attachment 339434View attachment 339435View attachment 339436

The brief was to make three kits which I could use all the way from the Conference to the Premier League. The home kit I wanted something edgy so I added a little white. The away kit I wanted in the same style to the home, but more of a Napoli home kit feel. And the third kit was just a nice template I found. I am really happy with them overall, the only thing I intend to change is to thin out the collar on the third kit, as my friend implied that it looks like a polar neck sweater.

Not really sexy if I'm honest. Maybe it's because the template is about 5 years out of date, they'll probably look better on a more up-to-date template. 6/10, 7/10, 7/10.

Arsenal 2005-06 kits remade.

arsenalhm.png
arsenalaq.png

9/10 for the first as it is quite simple and the granate color is strong,8/10 for the 2nd because it could be used a more deep yellow than the lemon alike.And additionally,as the sponsor is actually a logo and not a word,maybe the crest should go to the right-as i see it-side and not in center,as now it seems a bit ''stressed'' up...

below,a new template i made and cska moscow :

csk_zpsa76d811c.png
csk2_zpsfe4c377e.png

below,a new template i made and cska moscow :

csk_zpsa76d811c.png
csk2_zpsfe4c377e.png

Not bad. As for the template, it's a nice clean one, however it doesn't look right at the bottom because it sticks out a bit. The designs are quality though, big fan of both collars. 9/10.

More Arsenal kits, this time on a new template, a flat kit.

92796280.png
44728707.png

Last edited:
the club logo is not good enough, maybe because it's too small (it looks like barca logo) 5/10
That's the actual logo from the real team, i suppose it does have the general outline of Barcelona's, but what about the kits themselves? I didn't think this was a rate my logo thead

OMG.png
OMG_AWAY.png

made in SmartShirtDesigner, design made in GIMP :)
The home kit's alright, but I'd make the cannon on the front a bit more subtle.
As for the away kit, not a big fan of lime green and orange or the brown cannon. I like that the diagonal stripes follow the angle of the cannon, though maybe they could be wider. Neither design is bad, just mess with the colours.
7 and 6/10

Napoli kits (H/A/T)
oPOxy8a.png
nzvEM2X.png
Wg8Paxj.png

That's the actual logo from the real team, i suppose it does have the general outline of Barcelona's, but what about the kits themselves? I didn't think this was a rate my logo thead
No, 5/10 isn't rate for the logo it's for the kits, if you're using SSD use lightning mode D and move the logo and brand a little lower

Napoli kits look nice and clean, the sleeves on the home kit have a little too much going on, I think getting rid of either of the white details on the home kit will tidy it up, but I do like the thick fading stripe where the sponsor and badge are. Not too sure on the double-coloured collar on the away kit, I think having it the same colour would make it look neater but the rest of the away kit is spotless. The third kit is nice but I don't think black details go with navy blue, maybe if they were white or even the same colour it would look a little better. Good effort nonetheless.
Home - 7/10 | Away - 8/10 | 3rd - 6/10

Here are my Bayern kits:
GK HOME AWAY
View attachment 347753View attachment 347754View attachment 347755

Napoli kits look nice and clean, the sleeves on the home kit have a little too much going on, I think getting rid of either of the white details on the home kit will tidy it up, but I do like the thick fading stripe where the sponsor and badge are. Not too sure on the double-coloured collar on the away kit, I think having it the same colour would make it look neater but the rest of the away kit is spotless. The third kit is nice but I don't think black details go with navy blue, maybe if they were white or even the same colour it would look a little better. Good effort nonetheless.
Home - 7/10 | Away - 8/10 | 3rd - 6/10

Here are my Bayern kits:
GK HOME AWAY
View attachment 347753View attachment 347754View attachment 347755

Hi, I've only experimented with making kits for a week or two so I can't comment from much experience, but I think they all look great - my favourite is the away, I like the red trim on the collar and the overall dark blue colour. Home is great too, I like the diamond pattern. Not too keen on the GK colour, but I can see why you would choose it. Only other thing I'd say is that the badges look like they're floating a bit in the air!

GK - 7/10
H - 9/10
A - 9.5/10

Here are mine, I had a go with some slightly older templates for a Canterbury Reading kit, home, away and third:

View attachment 348649View attachment 348648View attachment 348650

Back