Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

as for your kits : nice design but you must be carefull your designs to flow better with the template.Also,too big sponsor and not center allocated on the shirt.

6/10
7/10

below,some Austrian kits :

au_zps027b805a.png
au2_zps3344174b.png

some Austrian kits :

au_zps027b805a.png
au2_zps3344174b.png
Struggling to find a fault with these. The only thing I could say is that the collar on the away would look better with the Austrian red-white-red rather than just red-white, and that's entirely trivial anyway. I really like the sleeve details that are becoming common in your designs. 10/10

On another note, thanks for the logos. Could you tell me the name of the font for the first one?

Chelsea kits:
7YYFBwG.png
QHiG7VS.png
eBzg2v7.png

Still practising, trying things out and basically messing around right now in preparation for KotW.

Three quality kits there mate.

H: 9/10. Really nice kit that fits Chelsea very well. I like the two similar shades or blue in the vertical lines. The once thing that I would personally consider changing is the colour of the blue patch on the arms. To me it just seems a bit too bright compared to the base shade of blue, though it may just be me :)

A: 8/10. A Nice away kit, and I especially like the shade of green you used. The only problem is that to me, the green 'shapes' touching the premier league badges looks a little dodgy. Perhaps if the green shapes were moved up just a little? Again, it may just be me.

T: 10/10. Beautiful kit. The red, white and blue go extremely well together and the faded rising lines look very nice indeed. If I'm honest I don't really have and complaints with this one, practically perfect. Also, where did you get the sleeve badges? Would like to use them in my kits.

I haven't done kit making in a while and decided to give this template a go. Please also tell me which kit you prefer as well as rating it?

View attachment 377901View attachment 377902

Three quality kits there mate.

H: 9/10. Really nice kit that fits Chelsea very well. I like the two similar shades or blue in the vertical lines. The once thing that I would personally consider changing is the colour of the blue patch on the arms. To me it just seems a bit too bright compared to the base shade of blue, though it may just be me :)

A: 8/10. A Nice away kit, and I especially like the shade of green you used. The only problem is that to me, the green 'shapes' touching the premier league badges looks a little dodgy. Perhaps if the green shapes were moved up just a little? Again, it may just be me.

T: 10/10. Beautiful kit. The red, white and blue go extremely well together and the faded rising lines look very nice indeed. If I'm honest I don't really have and complaints with this one, practically perfect. Also, where did you get the sleeve badges? Would like to use them in my kits.

I haven't done kit making in a while and decided to give this template a go. Please also tell me which kit you prefer as well as rating it?

View attachment 377901View attachment 377902

i prefer the one on the right, i dont think the box around the sponsor works on the first kit but the general style is great, i like it.

9/10

Some Dortmund kits i made a while back using a template i have edited myself using FBkits as a starting point.

dortmundhome_zpsd0ebeb1f.png
dortmundaway_zps5d58175f.png
dortmundthird_zps51f69619.png

as for your kits : nice design but you must be carefull your designs to flow better with the template.Also,too big sponsor and not center allocated on the shirt.

6/10
7/10

below,some Austrian kits :

au_zps027b805a.png
au2_zps3344174b.png
Thanks for your feedback, I will take it on board. Although, on the first kit, the sponsor was deliberately off-centre, I was just experimenting. Your kits are great, by the way!

Some Dortmund kits i made a while back using a template i have edited myself using FBkits as a starting point.

dortmundhome_zpsd0ebeb1f.png
dortmundaway_zps5d58175f.png
dortmundthird_zps51f69619.png
I like the concept behind this template - it works well since that's where the detail is on shirts and the way it looks is brilliantly similar to a folded shirt. Home and away are both great in the way that they use the BVB logo. The logo on the third kit looks a bit dodgy but otherwise it's fine.

copy of Burton's 13/14 kit (front and back, completely from scratch except the collar)
I've had a lot of free time lately...
aqc8Ojm.png
OQjGG1a.png

much better my friend !!! i like the number font-tell me the name of it btw-and the way the lines adjust to the kit !!!
Also good use of tones on yellow and a good sponsor size !

the name of the font for your logo is called FORQUE.

8.5/10

below,a different approach on french kits :

fr_zpsa0494641.png
fr2_zpsc2f98d57.png

much better my friend !!! i like the number font-tell me the name of it btw-and the way the lines adjust to the kit !!!
Also good use of tones on yellow and a good sponsor size !

the name of the font for your logo is called FORQUE.

8.5/10

below,a different approach on french kits :

fr_zpsa0494641.png
fr2_zpsc2f98d57.png

I like your home kit, it's simple but effective, I'd like to see more blue on it though, if you took off the badge you'd have no idea it was France. 7/10. Your away kit is interesting, it's a paler shade of pink so it isn't as bad on the eyes. But I suppose the away's a bit like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it. 5/10

I've only just started using Smart Shirt Designer and making kits so I wanted to know what someone thought of my Blackpool kit. Any advice on making better shirts would be much appreciated. (By the way I've added my away shirt as well)View attachment 378189

View attachment 378156

Last edited:
Both kits: 8/10. Both pretty decent kits. I do prefer the home kit slightly more than the away kit, mainly because of the badge on the orange section of the away kit. I must admit I'm not familiar with the smart shirt designer so I'm not sure how easy it is to change the colour of the badge. I also would like if you made the shirt manufacturer logo a bit bigger, it looks a bit odd being so small in comparison to the badge. But still nice kits.

My Swansea city away kit:

View attachment 378889

Last edited:
Great kits, i like the new Adidas template, maybe you could've changed the green on the sponsor, make it transparent? 9/10
Away, i don't like interrupting adidas stripes on the sleeves haha 7/10
Third, would look better w/o stuff on the lower part of the kit IMO, 7/10

Ok, my first try with Kev's template, Malaga, copying Nike's current trend of coloured sleeves etc.. Also my skewing skills are horrible, can't line up the sponsors and badges properly. Also no idea how to convert them to png w/o artifacts, i just use Save As in PS

View attachment 472832View attachment 472831View attachment 472830

Last edited:
I like those kits, but the sponsor seems to be too big, and takes away from the whole thing in general.

Well, I haven't made kits in years, so I fished out these old Fiorentina ones I made a long time ago. Still sexy xD

View attachment 472332 View attachment 472331 View attachment 472330

The alternate kit was never my favourite, but that home kit, I'd have that in RL anytime, now if only they'd use a kit I made :p

Grimsby Town - Home, Away and Third.
Nice kits, and they fit with Grimsby's colour scheme too. However, I feel that the sponsor logos are too high up (I'm pretty sure they should be slightly lower, although I may be wrong). Great kits, though! 9/10, 6/10, 7/10.

Cool design, and i like the tying on the homekit.
(Sorry if my english is bad)

My Sporting CP kits:

Really like the design on the away shirt.
I would look at changing the logo on the home, personally i don't think it looks right. (i dunno if it's the sizing or...)

Well here are my new Derby County kits, i love how th away shirt came out (maroon one)

View attachment 435642View attachment 435641View attachment 435640