Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 625
  • Views Views 405K
Can I ask a question? Who is making kits for other people? I don't know how to make my own kits and would like some kits making up for my game.

Can I ask a question? Who is making kits for other people? I don't know how to make my own kits and would like some kits making up for my game.

I'm not sure anybody's arsed anymore. About 2 years ago, request threads absolutely flooded the site but nowadays I've seen one or two pop up in about monthly waves.

How many kits do you want making? Message me with details and I'm sure I can throw some designs together.

rating the last kits : 5/10 5/10 7/10 (badges are too small and the design is a bit too complicated,dizzy on the eyes)

usa team bellow :

usa_zps2262aff4.png
usa2_zpse5be9091.png

usa team bellow :
usa_zps2262aff4.png
usa2_zpse5be9091.png

Template's a bit choppy, but nothing a bit of blurring can't sort out lol as for the kit designs, 7/10 and 8/10, like what you did with the lines on the chest of the away kit.

PSG kit:
psgb.png

PSG kit:
psgb.png

The flat kit looks nice - makes it all look very realistic. As for the design, I like the two-toned stripe, but can't help feeling it would look better with another team's colours. I never did like PSG's kits. Sleeve cuffs look nice too.

Had a go with shorts and socks, from scratch, using Burton Albion:
WiAiIxk.png
1XnRtYg.png

Also, can I ask if there's a knack to making collars? I just nick them from other templates usually, and I'd like to be able to make them a bit more unique.

i just try to modify the collars by imagination my friend.. 7/10 for home and 6/10 for away as grey,yellow badge and celeste are not a good combination of colors.Also,you could make the sponsor smaller..

Aberdeen home (part of a design experiment i develop) :

ABE_zps8d0ed3eb.png

Here's my collar guide: View attachment 351878
Thanks for that, it was really helpful.

Aberdeen home (part of a design experiment i develop) :
ABE_zps8d0ed3eb.png
It's interesting. These different logo placements are unique, although the team name on the front does make it look a little like a basketball jersey. I suppose it could work. Design-wise, a 6/10. It's a pretty simple design, so there isn't really anything I can fault about that, but yellow and black doesn't look great alongside the red. Also, it does look as if one arm stripe is larger than the other.

And, using the collar guide above as a starting point, I made a German kit.
L5wQkyo.png

And, using the collar guide above as a starting point, I made a German kit.
L5wQkyo.png

Great first attempt, hope the guide is detailed enough :) unsure about the different colour adidas stripes, but it could work. Also think the Germany logo is a tad small. But other than that, a solid kit. 8/10.

Man Utd home.

manutdfm.png

CLICK HERE for larger image.

very nice and clean cut but,as the club's colors are historically red-white i dont like much the ''invasion'' of black in the recent official kits,clever idea to put the sponsor on the kit's colors though.. 8/10 as i also really like the template..

below,my man utd point of view,part of a design search i try to develop in the alteration of kits designing :

man_zpsf4a13bd4.png

inspired by Enki Bilal...​

Last edited:
Hi Mike,

Sorry to bother you have you had a chance to look at my kits requests?

Cheers.

Hi GGGG75,

Top man - you did some ace AFC Totton kits for me last week! Your Man Utd kit is a bit Batman 3000 (or whatever it's called) but I like the stark simplicity of it: 7/10.

I have no design or artworking ability but I have been messing about with kit templates using a trial version of Photoshop Elements. Here are my versions of a new Southampton home/away/third. I would have preferred to have consistent collars on them, but the templates come as they come, and I don't know how to change them. But these are only for fun:

View attachment 370778View attachment 370779View attachment 370780

Hi GGGG75,

Top man - you did some ace AFC Totton kits for me last week! Your Man Utd kit is a bit Batman 3000 (or whatever it's called) but I like the stark simplicity of it: 7/10.

I have no design or artworking ability but I have been messing about with kit templates using a trial version of Photoshop Elements. Here are my versions of a new Southampton home/away/third. I would have preferred to have consistent collars on them, but the templates come as they come, and I don't know how to change them. But these are only for fun:

View attachment 370778View attachment 370779View attachment 370780

Well, no-one seems to have posted the last four days,so guess I'll set the ball rolling again.

Nice kits, man. Probs better than what I can do. Although I don't really agree with the template. Looks like the kit is eating itself,lol!
I would rate home at 7 and away and third at 6/10, cos I don't really agree with the colour contrast.

This is my first time making/uploading kits, so be kind!
View attachment 372482View attachment 372483
Just some random kits I made for my own save!
What do you guys think?

well,let's give some life here lol !!!

wr1097 your kits are moderatelly nice for a first attempt,you must pay attention in details as the inside of the collar on the second kit-it should bewhite-and the big size of your sponsor on the first one.You work on ready layers-templates but i'd advise you to begin using your imagination and create your unique designs !! 7/10 for both as it is your first try :)

below,the Netherlands national team with one of my new gamma designs :

ne_zps6a79c436.png
ne2_zps46bd0b1c.png

Loving the crazhy shexy dutch kits! The only thing I don't like is the black half of the collar on the home kit.
I would give a 8/10 for the home and 9/10 for the away!

Using not the best template, I have tried to re-create the new LFC kit for this season, but have also made a new away kit, albeit the same template as the home... Ah well, can't get much worse than the actual away kit!
View attachment 376737View attachment 376738

Using not the best template, I have tried to re-create the new LFC kit for this season, but have also made a new away kit, albeit the same template as the home... Ah well, can't get much worse than the actual away kit!
View attachment 376737View attachment 376738
Nicely done with both shirts. The colour choice for the second shirt is great.
And as you say, you can't get much worse than the actual away kit, so you can say you're better at making kits than Warrior.
The collar seems to come out of the shirt texture a bit though, so you might want to go over that again.

West Ham kits - as a second attempt of my own brand, from-scratch kits.
Still can't get the EJP logo to look decent though...
OpXXRIk.png
BKapTdn.png
DqSFywC.png

nice designs Dakano,in the second one,the sponsor doesn't fit a lot with the V design but ok.

7.5/10
6.5/10
8/10

below a vintage style Stoke City home kit :

st_zps16dc6149.png

as for your logo,it's a bit big,I had a few fonds I like so,I made three different logos for you to get ideas or you can use them if you like them :)

3_zpseda8aa22.png
1_zps51040b7e.png
2_zps2aa7da1b.png

nice designs Dakano,in the second one,the sponsor doesn't fit a lot with the V design but ok.

7.5/10
6.5/10
8/10

below a vintage style Stoke City home kit :

st_zps16dc6149.png

as for your logo,it's a bit big,I had a few fonds I like so,I made three different logos for you to get ideas or you can use them if you like them :)

3_zpseda8aa22.png
1_zps51040b7e.png
2_zps2aa7da1b.png
I love the shape, and the colours of your kit. Fantastic. However, I'm not sure if it's just because the post background is white, but it seems to blend in too much with the background. Oh, and the logo on the bottom right is absorbed a bit by the white. 8.5/10.

View attachment 377640View attachment 377639

yep,it's because of the white backround,i must add a little shadow on it i think,thanks for your comment !!!

Back