Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

BPL Fantasy Kits :)

I'm not rating all them individually, haha...

7/10 on a whole it's really nice work...
cleanest design is the Spurs and thats probably my favourite combo... but the Man Utd are needing touch ups in my opinion.

African Sports - Ivory Coast

View attachment 405789View attachment 405788

Well what do you think guys - I have darken the images so it easier on the eye in my dark skin.
other than that I love them... :)

EDIT: I have since added the league logo in the middle of both shirts.

Last edited:
My AFC Bournemouth home kit that I made, what do you think? Also yulyus2007, it's a good replica and looks pretty much exactly like the 2008/09 Barca kit but the edges are a little pixelated, not sure why.
View attachment 399370

Last edited:
STFC Jack - Not too sure about the white club crest, i think had you kept with the original one then the red would have looked much better against that black background. Also, the outer red stripes and the sides of the kit are a bit jaggedy and not smooth. Nice design though mate :) 6/10

Could you guys rate my RC Strasbourg and Coventry City kits for me please? After quite a few attempts with various teams these are the first ones i'm actually happy with. Can't decide which of the Strasbourg third kits i prefer though so i included them both. Let me know what you think.

Thanks guys.

View attachment 364840View attachment 364839View attachment 364838View attachment 364837

View attachment 364836View attachment 364835View attachment 364834

Last edited:
Loving the kits especially man united one, 7/10 for me

Heres mine im far from the best, the quality isnt as bad as seen in the previews btw.

Not a fan of the template anymore (had that one when I started kit-making in 2009) but the designs are absolute quality. The away and third especially. Can't really fault them so I'll give a 10/10.

I play football for my local team Carmarthen Town, and I've designed a home kit and keeper kit loosely based on what we currently wear (click images to see larger version)