Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

Far too many kits to comment on them all...

But i really like the Scotland home shirt, I often find less is more for kit making...
Just keep an eye on your positioning and sizing of badges/crests etc -- some look a bit off to me.

6-7/10

Well here are mine... a modern look to some retro Manchester City Shirts...

View attachment 223137View attachment 223136
PS> Please ignore the darker shadow and white line around the collars, I think I had both kits loaded on top of one another...

I really love those kits, especially the away. Here are mine. On the away, please ignore the black line. I tried to get it away many times using every eraser/wand tool there. I am a bit of a beginner with Photoshop so if you spot any little mistakes its because of that.

MK Dons

I was wondering when you had time to make kits for 2 Hamilton teams as i want to make one my main squad and then another one a reserve or academy team... Liek they have in MSL where u have Toronto Fc and then TFC II type thing..

The first one is.

Hamilton Tigercats

View attachment 210897

The black one as the home and the white one as the away and then for third kit

View attachment 210896

I want to go with the alternate one from this set.. As far as sponsor don;t matter if its Pillar or Nike

For the Bulldogs Kids same thing as far as sponse don't matter who it is and heres the jerseys

View attachment 210894

thanks alot

The Design looks solid, but I think you might have a layer on which makes the colours look less "bright", don't know which one it is because I don't really use this template. I have noticed this in a couple of your kits, I think they might look better if you turn the opacity of that layer down.
Your designs look good though! Do you use templates or do you design free-hand?

The Design looks solid, but I think you might have a layer on which makes the colours look less "bright", don't know which one it is because I don't really use this template. I have noticed this in a couple of your kits, I think they might look better if you turn the opacity of that layer down.
Your designs look good though! Do you use templates or do you design free-hand?

Yeah, get a slight tone down once loaded into the game as well, so i tend to leave it as is but i'll take a look, cheers :)

templates mostly but i can free hand any needed bits that have to go in if needed.

Heres the ingame shot.

View attachment 1011841

Last edited:
Yeah, get a tone down once loaded into the game as well, so i tend to leave it as is on here, just the way the forum loads it up.

templates mostly but i can free hand any needed bits that have to go in if needed.
What you could also do is colour the texture layer in the same colour as your kit. For example if your kit is red, make the texture layers red aswell instead of white. You don't lose out on any quality that way

What you could also do is colour the texture layer in the same colour as your kit. For example if your kit is red, make the texture layers red aswell instead of white. You don't lose out on any quality that way

I'll take a look cheers, (only been at this a month maybe :) )

I'll take a look cheers, (only been at this a month maybe :) )
The kits are looking good. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I've been designing for about 3 years now, but don't really do it on a regular basis.
Cool to see someone do the requests in the request thread :)

The kits are looking good. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I've been designing for about 3 years now, but don't really do it on a regular basis.
Cool to see someone do the requests in the request thread :)

Cheers, i usually ask the guys over at FMVIEW as well, i've only done a handful of the 2d kits, and some 3d ones as well. No complaints so far :)

I did a bunch for a NFL/MLB database that now that ive learnt a bit more i'm gonna need to redo, but so far so good. The texture thing looks like if i bring the opacity of one of the tecutres up i lose a bit of the brightness enough to not dull it but level a bit more, thanks :)

Just finished these Real Betis kits. Let me know what you guys think.

Just finished these Real Betis kits. Let me know what you guys think.
Not really a fan of the home kit, just dont really like the design on it. The away one I like a lot, the combination of the 2 shades of green with the golden trim works great, but I think the colour is a bit too close too the home kit.