I'm trying to implement the tactic on FM Touch on the iPad but not having as much success as some on here. I'm at Everton moved from Huddersfield after getting them into the Premiership in my first season. Is there a link/screenshots of the player instructions?

Guys, I've updated the filters and PPMs to suite V7, there are changes for STC/MCL/AMR positions

I'm trying to implement the tactic on FM Touch on the iPad but not having as much success as some on here. I'm at Everton moved from Huddersfield after getting them into the Premiership in my first season. Is there a link/screenshots of the player instructions?

Bro, you can Install a demo FMT17 version on your PC, import the tactic and check all settings

its probably the player but Grzegorz Krychowiak has got 14 yellows and 7 reds in 32 games as CM-d. really cant trust the guy

@ TotalFootballFan9
In RECOMMENDED ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS:
-> DEEP LYING FORWARD there is 2 time "Work Rate"
-> LEFT INSIDE FORWARDS there is 2 time "Composure"

There isn't RIGHT INSIDE FORWARDS: it's the same of LEFT?

Last edited:
great tactic mate atack wise still timid the only problems im having is the final third mabe just me but dlf support better and of only we could get more out of the ifs and amc im working things top man though bud

Bro, you can Install a demo FMT17 version on your PC, import the tactic and check all settings

Cheers mate, just transferred the player instructions and hey presto! So far so good, will post some screenshots later

I'm playing with Gloucester in Nat. Lge. Nth. Predicted 18th, currently 1st after 4 games. Started with Reaver v6 then switched seamlessly to v7.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm finding that it is taking longer for new signings to settle into the team and be cohesive in FM17. I've tried to get round this by playing more U23 friendlies in pre-season (which can sometimes be surprisingly lucrative) to get the new players and backup players into form. This also seems to solidify the tactic if your reserve manager is using the 1st Team tactic. Team rotation becomes a bit easier in early-season matches as more players have become familiar with the tactic.

The Tactic Familiarity bar is worth keeping an eye on, as your best players, especially newly transferred-in ones, are not necessarily the best picks for the team, if their familiarity is low. Gradually working the new players into a team of players who are more familiar with the tactic seems to be a good idea. I'm sure you know all this, but as I mentioned, it seems to be taking longer to get new signings to gel in FM17, well, in the lower leagues anyway, so just thought I'd pass on my observation.

Thanks a lot for the great tactics TFF, your effort and constant improvements are very much appreciated.

where are the set pieces ? are they not auto when downloading new version of tactic? Thanks

Hehe, don't worry about TFF's set pieces, they are included in every new version that you download

but that guy was importing the tactic to FM Touch version on his iPad so everything must be done manually in this case

Hehe, don't worry about TFF's set pieces, they are included in every new version that you download

but that guy was importing the tactic to FM Touch version on his iPad so everything must be done manually in this case

I thought so but didnt want to take any chances of making this tactic even better .

View attachment 111470View attachment 111469View attachment 111468

Lacked a goal to be champion!

In the second season with Athletic Bilbao I had great results with the tactic.

Considering that I can only hire Basque players, the result was excellent.

The tactic is very consistent. The problem is that in FM2017 there are endless variables to define success, and the small details make all the difference.

As I do not have world-class attackers, my attackers are often in crisis for not scoring, and this dramatically affects team performance.

The psychological is also affected ... as he was on the verge of winning the title, the team was nervous and failed to win the last two games. It was quite frustrating, but the final balance is positive considering the quality of my team.

Perhaps a tactic of total restraint, and another of total attack would help in certain moments of the matches, when there is absolute control but does not leave the goal.

As against Espanyol, where with one more I could not score.

Sorry my english, I used google translate

Back