When your players during the match are Angry / nervous / very nervous how u manage to dont be
?

This is pretty much down to the player's morale during the game. If their morale is very poor or abysmal they are much more likely to become nervous etc. during the game. At the other end, if they have superb morale they will be a lot more likely to become motivated during the game.

Obviously the best way to improve morale is simply through winning games, however your team talks will also have an impact.

I'm not entirely sure on this point, but I think it must also depend on the current circumstances within the game. In other words, if you're leading by a goal near the end of the match, it would make sense that some players will become nervous. I would imagine that the composure attribute as well hidden attribute for important matches would also come into play here.

Currently using v7 in 2nd season with west brom team is:

Rajkovic
Flanagan
Lascelles
Evans
Robertson

Romero
Bazoer

Leko
Odegaard
Depay

Ings

Any improvements??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V7 has been working incredibly well for me! :)

I'm using it West Ham(the first season) and after 24 matches played in the league I'm sitting the 1st place! ;)

v7whmmly.png

Good results mate! mine is going good as well but do you score alot? I always score 1-0 2-1

I think there is too much tweaking on this thread, from 4-2-3-1 to a 4-2-3-1 asymmetric and then back again. Are the versions actually improving results?

I restarted the season with Fiorentina (V6 and V7 tactics)!

V7 is really good, but look at the two loses :'(

Keep going till the end of the season

Been testing this tactic for some time now. Average at best. Many other tactics which gives much better results.

Too many tweaks in a short space of time in my opinion however I have never uploaded anything myself so I should probably shut up(H)

Too many tweaks in a short space of time in my opinion however I have never uploaded anything myself so I should probably shut up(H)

for me it's great if he's tweaking and tweaking it. he's always testing and sharing the best one with us ;)

Yes.... why upload an improved version we could all still play with a version which isn't as good?

I have a save specifically to test tactic. V7 is much better than previous one. After couple of games i loaded the tactic to my main save n play with that tactic.

Are the inside forwards scoring goals actually or only the striker? And based on my experience, in FM17 such narrow setups are being exposed on the wings much more often than in FM16.

could try messing about with the DLF's PI's as shoot less often is active. Havent tried it myself though, i changed dlf to AF seemed to do slightly more consistent scoring

Guys, I've updated the filters and recommend attributes for the positions(there have been changes for MCL/MCR positions)

Also, I updated "Important Information" section at OP and added recommendations about foot rating for MCL/MCR positions.

Last edited:
IF and AMC scores goal, same as striker.

And i wouldnt call it exposed since i conseded 8 goals in 26 games with Chelsea using this tactic and one more narrow tactic.

Okay but it is Chelsea :) How it works with lesser teams?

Okay but it is Chelsea :) How it works with lesser teams?

I've got an awesome idea for you, mate! What if you browse through this thread and look for results that people posted here? Something tells me that you'll find countless amount of results with lesser teams/mid teams/top teams... what do you think?

Last edited:
Back