I've got an awesome idea for you, mate! What if you browse through this thread and look for results that people posted here? Something tells me that you'll find countless amount of results with lesser teams/mid teams/top teams... what do you think?

That is an idea which is probably great! Don't be rude, I was only asking about other's opinion about the latest version of this. Most of the people are playing with big clubs and other results posted were done by using earlier versions.

That is an idea which is probably great! Don't be rude, I was only asking about other's opinion about the latest version of this. Most of the people are playing with big clubs and other results posted were done by using earlier versions.

I just went few pages back and found results with West Ham and Southampton, the guys who made those posts stated that they were using V7, I don't think that West Ham and Southampton are big clubs... http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/362110-reaver-38.html#post3059805 and http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/362110-reaver-37.html#post3059544

Last edited:
Been testing this tactic for some time now. Average at best. Many other tactics which gives much better results.
I have to agree, unfortunately.

For me the best TFF's tactic this year was the straight 4-4-2 with two advanced forwards.

Obviously the great work he does for the community is much appreciated :)

Guys, I've updated the filters and recommend attributes for the positions(there have been changes for MCL/MCR positions)

Also, I updated "Important Information" section at OP and added recommendations about foot rating for MCL/MCR positions.

Hey TFF,

Could you upload the filters here?

Thanks!

I just went few pages back and found results with West Ham and Southampton, the guys who made those posts stated that they were using V7, I don't think that West Ham and Southampton are big clubs... http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/362110-reaver-38.html#post3059805 and http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/362110-reaver-37.html#post3059544

Yes they have great results and I already saw these. Thanks for your help anyway.

I drop Fiorentina save twice LoL
Now I'm gonna try something else

But TFF work is still the best :D

I've been using V7 with Crystal Palace, the first season and just look at my result after 23 matches played in the league :P

kjdh33er.png

Last edited:

Guys, I've updated the filters and recommend attributes for the positions(there have been changes for MCL/MCR positions)

Also, I updated "Important Information" section at OP and added recommendations about foot rating for MCL/MCR positions.

Hey TFF,

The only attributes changed and PPMs stayed the same?

Btw, V7 has been working incredibly well for me, I'm using it with Valencia and bossing La Liga :)

vlc07001.png

vlc07002.png

vlc07003.png

Last edited:
I'm getting alot of draws and 1-0s what can i do to score more?

Hi, I am about to start new season with Great Milan. I am already after sparings and I changed 2xCM for BBM(S) and DLP(D). Do U think it's a prblem? In friendlys was ok

Or maybe leave CM S and CM D but change AM A for AP A??

Last edited:
Hi, I am about to start new season with Great Milan. I am already after sparings and I changed 2xCM for BBM(S) and DLP(D). Do U think it's a prblem? In friendlys was ok

i would say, dont change any thing in this tactic, the tactic is great.

Yeah, I suppose, but I have Ruben Neves and he suits for CM D but I also have A.Coric and his finishing, decision and long shoots are really low to play AM A :(

Really good tactic. Bossing games, and scoring goals. A tad iffy away from home at times, my only advice would be to change to duty of the AMC to 'support' rather than 'attack' away from home. In my case, Ander Herrera plays there in tough away games with a 'support' duty, but Juan Mata (attack duty) generally.

But other than that, once it becomes fully fluid, it's superb. Granted you have the required personnel.

Last edited:
Back