Hey TFF,
do you have any suggestions on Pre-Match Team Talks, Press Conferences and Sideline Talks?
Do you feel like those elements are affecting results?

Hey TFF.

I'm using the tactic in my current Liverpool save , really strange results in my 1st season beating Man UTD 6-1 and losing to Watford 3-0 at home !!! But overall it's a great tactic and I know that the game is very strange this year. Currently 2nd in the league in February .
Also is there any advice when you are a goal down or an overload tactic like the one in Warlord?

Gloucester top of the league after 12 games (9-2-1), when necessary toggling between v6, v7 and Waste Time during the match, which seems to be working well, and outwitting the AI.

07107-39674f57-607e-4c2b-ac65-98ffd3b576d9.png

Can u post staring XI.
How Luke Shaw perform? Planing to buy him for my Chelsea in 3rd season.

luke shaw preform well, he didint alot cuz he was injured for couple of time, right now this is my first 11, neymar is out for injury

07107-ac38a2d5-652c-4a81-9774-b8d4032c2da0.png

Hey TFF. If you play fm touch and can only choose between "balanced" and "def position" in training what would you pick?

Guys, I've update the training at the OP. I suggest using "Att. Movement" instead of "Def. Position" for "Match Preparation Focus", it gives better result for the tactic.

Last edited:

Guys, I've update the training at the OP. I suggest using "Att. Movement" instead of "Def. Position" for the match preparation focus, it gives better result for the tactic.

If you play fm touch and can only choose between "balanced" and "att movement" in training what would you pick?​

Been playing with this tactic since version 1 and I have to say that version 7 just doesnt do it for me. Very inconsistent results, a lot of narrow loses, players inconsistent. Just all around bad experience so far.

Will try the attacking movement suggestion just added but I dont see anything major happening.

If you play fm touch and can only choose between "balanced" and "att movement" in training what would you pick?​

You can't choose "Match Preparation Focus" in FM Touch because this feature isn't present in FM Touch.

In FM Touch you can only choose "General Training" for your team and I suggest using "Balanced" the same I suggest for the full game version.

bump

Guys, I've update the training at the OP. I suggest using "Att. Movement" instead of "Def. Position" for "Match Preparation Focus", it gives better result for the tactic.

hey tff, mate, since juventus wont sell dybala no matter how nuch i offer, would u say that morata can be a good sign?

Guys, I've update the recommend attributes for the Inside Forwards at the OP, it was incorrect.

hey tff, mate, since juventus wont sell dybala no matter how nuch i offer, would u say that morata can be a good sign?

Yes, mate. Morata will do great too.

Last edited:
TFF,

I always use all yours tactics like this: Home att. movement, away def. positioning. This is the best result.

Since the attributes for If were updated, are the filters updated accordingly aswell?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATE TO V8

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings for AML/AMR positions

bump

Alos, I updated the recommend attributes for the Inside Forwards at the OP, it was incorrect.

Last edited:
Heh, I plugged V8 into my Crystal Palace save and the first match I beat Arsenal 2-4 away! :)

gf66.png

Back