Guys, I've added 4-1-2-2-1 Version of the tactic to the OP.

At the current moment it's hard for me to say which version is better because both versions produce very close results but 4-1-2-2-1 version is having all chances to beat the original tactic so it's worth close attention.

4-1-2-2-1 version is a tweak of the original V8 tactic with these changes:

- AMC/MCL/MCR positions were changed into MCL/MCR/DM positions and their Roles/PIs were tweaked

Reaver_4_1_2_2_1_V2_Fomration.png

I was just going to give it a try Version 7,but TFF just released version 8....Hmmm,I'll wait till version 10 is out ;)

Guys, I've updated the OP and added separate versions of the filters, PPMs, Training, Attributes for the original tactic and 4-1-2-2-1 version.

still a struggle to get this tactic to do anything, followed everything even retrained the ppm's just been awful, this fm is ****

Hello,

I have started to play FM couple of days ago and I use the Reaver tactic. I have latest versions 7 and 8 but I was curious if you guys could provide me with links or files of the earlier versions (1,23,..) and other additions (filters, keep the time tactics, etc.).

Kind regards :)

TFF,

Could you post some results with the new 4-1-2-2-1 tactic? Would like to test it but want to see some result =)

I'm testing 4-1-2-2-1 with Southampton, 1st season and it's working freaking awesome! :)

tge3.png

g333g333.png

I`ve been saying it for a month, the tactics that implement a DM-BWM in front of the defence are the best at the moment!

Im trying the 4-1-2-2-1 with villa first season and working great how do you change a pi in middle of game though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just plugged this into my Utd save the new 412221 tac. Against Leicester in Comm Shield won 4-0 despite having 2 sent off :) tactic not even close to being fluid. Can't wait to see the rest of the season.

If you've got a man sent off then remove AMC.

so what about the 4-1-2-2-1 version?

Back