Why is it ridiculous m8 when TFF is improving the tactics to make them better ???
Because chances are they arent really noticeable improved. Even IF they are improved alot that only means the original ones werent very good. Theres only so much tweaking you can do in FM

Could someone who is using V16 show the Match Stats for a few of the games, im trying to determine which version i need to use, just want to see Possession Shots, Shots on Target etc ?

I'm using V16 right now and I find very difficult to have good results. I'm still in pre-season tho. I'm the manager of AC Milan.

Donnarumma
Abate-Goldaniga-Romagnoli-De Sciglio
Poli/Kucka-J.Dos Santos/Montolivo
Bernardeschi-Mati-Bonaventura
Niang/L.Adriano (still searching a good forward)

1-1 vs AC Milan Under 20
1-1 vs Bassano (Lega Pro/Third division team)
4-1 won vs a low spanish team (I think third division)
2-1 lost vs Brescia (Italian Serie B/Second division)

I'll wait, but my team played well only against the spanish team :/

REAVER v5 was perfect till 17.2.1 thank you for your efforts but this one and DESTROYER does not work for me.

REAVER v5 was perfect till 17.2.1 thank you for your efforts but this one and DESTROYER does not work for me.
Should be perfect now too,there are no changes to the ME with the new update.
You should know that... but hey !?!

P.S. Most of you out there don`t even have the decency to look for what`s changed with the new patches ... but complain alot ! BRAVO!

V16 i am currently using with Arsenal, Currently 9 games in and won every game

Should be perfect now too,there are no changes to the ME with the new update.
You should know that... but hey !?!

P.S. Most of you out there don`t even have the decency to look for what`s changed with the new patches ... but complain alot ! BRAVO!

I have read the changes with the new patch. I have not changed anything but tactic stop working. I do not complain mate. I am big fan of TFF.

Last edited:
Whoever complains about tactics, you must first observe if your tactic is 100% fluid. Only after that it is fair to analyze the tactics, especially the destroyer, since it has a quite differentiated width.. See exemple destroyed and reaver
View attachment 109178

As you can see in the image, the destroyed had a much higher level a reaver, but only after being 100% fluid; And it takes !! Almost half season to cove flow in width. But after that, it's worth it!

Destroyed >>> reaver

Last edited:

THE 4-2-3-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V17

THE 4-1-2-2-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

CHANGES:

- changed the role of AMR position

Reaver_4_2_3_1_V17_Formation.png

Guys, I've removed the 4-1-2-2-1 version from the OP because the new 4-2-3-1 V17 shows much better results so there's no point in having the 4-1-2-2-1 any more.

Also, I want to add that the new V17 shows results that a head above than any previous versions of the REAVER tactic and if you are using any previous versions then I suggest you go for the new version because you’ll get much better results with it.

Last edited:
Back