REAVER v5 foi perfeito até 17.2.1 obrigado por seus esforços, mas este e DESTROYER não funciona para mim.

Could you make the reaverV5 available? thank you

Last edited:
Hi TFF!
On corner kicks I have the forward out of the area. Is it your choice or is maybe predefinite options that I didn't change?

TTF, Is it better than destroyed?

I'd say the new Reaver V17 has came close as much as possible to Destroyer and it shows just crazy results :) but I still find that Destroyer is better.

Hi TFF!
On corner kicks I have the forward out of the area. Is it your choice or is maybe predefinite options that I didn't change?

It works as intended. ;)

bump

THE 4-2-3-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V17

THE 4-1-2-2-1 TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

CHANGES:

- changed the role of AMR position

Reaver_4_2_3_1_V17_Formation.png

Guys, I've removed the 4-1-2-2-1 version from the OP because the new 4-2-3-1 V17 shows much better results so there's no point in having the 4-1-2-2-1 any more.

Also, I want to add that the new V17 shows results that a head above than any previous versions of the REAVER tactic and if you are using any previous versions then I suggest you go for the new version because you’ll get much better results with it.

Last edited:
I'd say the new Reaver V17 has came close as much as possible to Destroyer and it shows just crazy results :) but I still find that Destroyer is better.

It works as intended. ;)

bump

What did you change the role to? cant download right now.

I'm trying V17 with Bournemouth, the 1st season.

The results look OK. :p :p

de3333.png

f3ff33.png

Callum Wilson scored 14 goals in 14 matches, average rating 7.84 :)

fefefe2222.png

Last edited:
I respect Your work a lot TFF, but I think that only one version(4231) will work only playing full version watching matches when it's much easy to get success, but when is coming to play instant result mode we need two tactics for home and away it's much harder to get any success in IR;) that's why I don't understand why wouldn't you keep 41221 version in OP just for IR players.
Keep up the good work

I respect Your work a lot TFF, but I think that only one version(4231) will work only playing full version watching matches when it's much easy to get success, but when is coming to play instant result mode we need two tactics for home and away it's much harder to get any success in IR;) that's why I don't understand why wouldn't you keep 41221 version in OP just for IR players.
Keep up the good work

View attachment 109133View attachment 109132

newest version at Home and bit tweaked v17 into a 41221 fo away matches

Can u provide a link to the 4-2-2-1 if possible the latest version

Someone would have filters the tactics players 4-1-2-2-1