None it's FMT
Do you watch if the other team is switching players then? Im playing FMT on a PC aswell and the thing i hate the most is i have to check if the other team switches players so i have to set OI again

Do you watch if the other team is switching players then? Im playing FMT on a PC aswell and the thing i hate the most is i have to check if the other team switches players so i have to set OI again

I'm playing with instant results mostly but when I'm watching matches I never set any OI's

is there a link anywhere to the 4-2-2-1 with a DM and 2 inside forwards

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V18

THE WASTE TIME TACTIC BEEN UPDATED

THE FILTERS, PPMS, ATTRIBUTES, TRAINING HAVE BEEN UPDATED (THERE ARE CHANGES FOR STC/MCL POSITIONS)

CHANGES:

- changed the role and PIs of MCL position

- changed the role/duty/PIs of STC position

- tweaked the driblling settings of AMR position

Reaver_V18_Formation.png

Guys, I notice that the results of this tactic get significantly worse if following positions have following PPMs, so I strongly suggest that you avoid having players with these PPMs and these positions:

- STC : "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

- AMC : "Comes Deep To Get Ball"

- MCL : "Comes Deep To Get Ball"

Once more, these PPMs are BAD PPMs for these positions.

Last edited:
TFF, Does that means Dele Alli is bad at playing AMC and MCL in this tactic?

4-1-2-2-1 link

guys is there a link for the 4-1-2-2-1 version of this tactic. Sorry for being stupid but I don't know what OP is?!

OP=opening post I suppose?

@TFF, using your tactics since last year, always enjoying them, this Reaver's tactic also, but I've returned to V13 as it gives me the best results so far with top teams and lower league teams.

Important:

V8-V18 didint work for me and with Trabzonspor, Beşiktaş and Schalke fired. But i fixed problem.
Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, attacking movement afterwards (set the bar​
ticks from the left).​

V18 giving me the worst results out of all the tactics, very inconsistent - weird since every other has been perfect.

V18 is awful

Registered just to say that V18 is a piece of ****. 6 matches - 6 losses with no good chances up front. All the matches were played with 100% tactic familiarity

haha, you register just to say how bad this tactic, well dude you are bored

Constructive criticism is useful, without it the tactic won't improve, as I said every tactic before this is amazing.

Constructive criticism is useful, without it the tactic won't improve, as I said every tactic before this is amazing.

agree, but saying that this tactic is **** its not the way to critisize, there are many ways to say but this is not the way, there are many tactics on this fourm and if i dont like some tactics, i will never say that this tactic is **** cuz i respect the guy who made the tactic, beacuse he try to do his best.

Last edited: