agree, but saying that this tactic is **** its not the way to critisize, there are many ways to say but this is not the way, there are many tactics on this fourm and if i dont like some tactics, i will never say that this tactic is **** cuz i respect the guy who made the tactic, beacuse he try to do his best.

Can you show me your transfers each season pal

No, seriously. I've been using REAVER from V2 or smth like this and it was improving little by little. For last couple of FM months I've been using V13. And V18 comparing to V13 is awful, losing to outsiders

Guys, I observe that the tactic's results improve significantly when you use a right footed player at AMR position and it becomes significantly worse if you use a left footed at this position.

I've updated the OP and added this information to the "Important Section". Also, I've updated the filters and attributes at the OP to reflect these changes.

From now it's become much easier to build your team for this tactic because you need a right footed players for both AML and AMR positions, also it shouyld be the same type players.

Please notice that everything that I said above is only valid specifically for V18 and other previous versions with AP at AMR position.

Last edited:
No, seriously. I've been using REAVER from V2 or smth like this and it was improving little by little. For last couple of FM months I've been using V13. And V18 comparing to V13 is awful, losing to outsiders
Can u upload the V13 to test please? :)

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

Guys, I observe that the tactic's results improve significantly when you use a right footed player at AMR position and it becomes significantly worse if you use a left footed at this position.

I've updated the OP and added this information to the "Important Section". Also, I've updated the filters and attributes at the OP to reflect these changes.

From now it's become much easier to build your team for this tactic because you need a right footed players for both AML and AMR positions, also it shouyld be the same type players.

Please notice that everything that I said above is only valid specifically for V18 and other previous versions with AP at AMR position.

Ok,thanks.
Is DESTROYER still better than REAVER ?

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V19 and closed Destroyer thread because V19 shows better results than the latest version of Destroyer tactic.

V19 CHANGES:

- moved AML position to ML position and tweaked its role/duty/PIs

Reaver_V19_Formation.png

Ok,thanks.
Is DESTROYER still better than REAVER ?

Reaver V19 is better than Destroyer.

Last edited:
If we're leading and want to use Waste Time version and we get a player sent off, who should we take out? Thanks in advance!

Hi TFF what teams would you say have a good squad as a base for this tactic rather someone outside the big clubs

Hey TFF I've recently bought bernardo Silva and Lemar both world class but with weak right foot, where to play them AMC?

hey tff, mate, i have gaitan and he left footed, do you think that i need to sell him or maybe use him as amc? thanks mate

Guys, I've updated the waste time tactic to reflect the changes for V19.

TFF- Do u mean you've moved AML to ML position m8 or am i seeing something different.

Sure mate, I meant AML to ML, I just made a typo. :)

Hey TFF I've recently bought bernardo Silva and Lemar both world class but with weak right foot, where to play them AMC?

Hey,

I'll add a mirror version soon to use it when you've got a left footed players for AML and MR positions.

But till then if you’ve got left players then I suggest using them at AMC position or AMR(Advanced Playmaker) positions because it would cause minimal moderate impact on the tactic's performance.

bump

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V19 and closed Destroyer thread because V19 shows better results than the latest version of Destroyer tactic.

V19 CHANGES:

Reaver_V19_Formation.png

Last edited:
hey tff, mate, i have gaitan and he left footed, do you think that i need to sell him or maybe use him as amc? thanks mate

Hey mate,

As I said it's possible to use left footed players at AMC or AMR positions, it'll cause moderate impact on the tactic's performance.

TFF- Does the AMR have more impact for scoring or creating goals than the left wide midfielder or do they both have similar roles.

The left wide midfielder have much more scoring chances in matches than the right advanced playmaker but both positions are involved into creating goals almost at the same rate.

I'd say both positions almost equally contribute into creating goals, they do a lot of dribbling and passing that causes scoring opportunities but as I said the left wide midfielders can be found at the edge of attacks much more often than the right advanced playmaker so the left wide mifielder has much more scoring opportunities in matches.

Last edited:
hey tff, mate, in your opinion who will be the best amr for this tactic?

Last edited:
hey tff, mate, in your opinion who will be the best amr for this tactic?

Heh, I'd say that Messi would be the best for AMR and MR/AMC/STC positions in this tactic ;) but if to exclude him then I'd say that there are very many players who will do great at AMR position, including Neymar, Hazard, Griezmann, Coman, Martial and so on...

bump

V19 CHANGES:

Reaver_V19_Formation.png

Last edited: