I just beat Real Madrid with Malaga away 0 - 3 :)

mall.png

Wonderful V3

He broke the game. Tactics prove to be consistent, with game dominance and many chances created. Despite not being a world-class striker, Villalibre has been conceding a goal.

Now a doubt. Would it be interesting at times (final minutes) to "park the bus" with a contention tactic? Or is it better to risk leaving the game open and trying to score another goal?
View attachment 112588

Instant result is easy mode? Are you sure we are talking about same game???How can be easy mode where AM take care about almost everything in tactics with hes poor decisions ( regardless stats he have ), especially with substitutes and team talks, lack of ingame instructions and tweaks

have to say that i would never ,ever ever use instant results.would totally destroy the game for me.i watch full games and whilst its very time consuming i find it far more enjoyable

Uninstalled FM 6 times in the last 20 days, been pulling my hair since no tactics works for mid-lower teams, will try this as a last chance to FM, wish me luck guys :)

one practical question from playing experience: Did anyone notice that players with PPM "place shoots" are extremely poor with scoring?

I'm not yet sure is it only this PPM or also all the other PPM's which treat shooting somehow work horribly

It should be added on list of bad PPM's for all positions

To offer some context, those 2 loses were just unlucky: in the Chelsea game I made a comeback from 3-0 to 3-3 and in 91th minute they got a penalty and at Southampton there were many many goalkeeper saves or posts. All and all, a very good tactic with crazy results so far.

Currently sitting 4th in league.

And as a tip (that worked for me at least) if you are down 1 man, I take out the BBM and change the CM to a Deep Lying Playmaker on Defend, this way you have both a playmaker and a capable defender. Won't guarantee 100% efficiency, but in 3 games where I've been down 1 man this worked.

View attachment 112566

Last edited:
Nice tactis as usual.... but with a great problem... Players keep shooting from... their homes (many many long shots...), even if they are ordered not to do so...

I am playing with Genk.
Using Kayembe and Bailey as wingers.
Have you tried other roles dor wingers?
Because Bailey is left feeted and natural position at AMR but lower passing skills or long shots.
Kayembe is left feeted but can only play as winger on left side.
Strikers: Teodorzyck, Samatta and on loan: Romero and Diaz

View attachment 112485Hello I would like to know how to increase the tactical knowledge of the players because he knows the tactic but certain one bar knowledge down

Last edited:
Guys, do you have the waste time tatic? Plz share it. Thank you so much

Last edited:
Reaver v3 with tottenham

1st game won 5-0
2nd lost 4-1
3rd draw 1-1
4th lost 2-1

awful results till now