THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing and the dribbling settings of DL/DR positions

- moved AMR position to MR position, tweak its Role and PIs

The filters, training, attributes have been updated to suite V4

Reaver_V4.png

Last edited:
Okay fair enough :D you do like making ultimate teams fast huh? :p

hehe yes mate, i have also started to develop a few players from my under 18 team, some of are out for loan and the rest are playing in the cup games

To be fair, with a squad like that Man Utd one there, any tactic could go 10-0-0..

real madrid have just offer 150 mil dolar for pogba

hehe yes mate, i have also started to develop a few players from my under 18 team, some of are out for loan and the rest are playing in the cup games

In case your white knight thinks so. It wasn't hate :D I remember last year or so when TFF was making the fm16 tacs we were both playing Dortmund and had almost identical teams and dominating everything. I'm playing Arsenal atm, trying to keep it vanilla as possible, only replacing the older players with fresh blood and just buying up all the regen for the 2022 stomp :D

In case your white knight thinks so. It wasn't hate :D I remember last year or so when TFF was making the fm16 tacs we were both playing Dortmund and had almost identical teams and dominating everything. I'm playing Arsenal atm, trying to keep it vanilla as possible, only replacing the older players with fresh blood and just buying up all the regen for the 2022 stomp :D

i have some good regens, more to come in janury, 2 brazilian young players. and i am still wants to buy dybala.

To be fair, with a squad like that Man Utd one there, any tactic could go 10-0-0..

i have a manu td save(i support utd)in which ive set myself rules in order to avoid making it too easy.i develop the youth always and dont buy ready made players unless i really need to.my aim is to win champions league with homegrown players only.trust me,start as utd and try my method,its not easy lol

I just started a Milan save with V3, only advanced about 2/3 days, should I change to V4 or is it not that different?

l am still playing my old 16 with deep scilian :( Nothing worked like that for me

People can say what they want but my god you put some work in for the cause and I for one really appreciate it. Best wishes for 2017.

You don't know me, I am always thankful to TFF. I just don't like ME of 17. That's all.
People can say what they want but my god you put some work in for the cause and I for one really appreciate it. Best wishes for 2017.

I think V3 is the best tactic ive seen so far. Playing well with Man Utd (who I support) just got to strengthen a few positions and I think with this tactic I can dominate. Got to bring through the kids aswell though, got Svilar Upamecano, Tuanzebe, Sessegnon, Fosu-Mensah, Gribbin, Chong, Gomes and Isak to bring through, should be fun!

The only what I can say is WOOOW! :O

V4 produces completely insane results!

I gave it a go with West Ham, the 1st season.

I sold Adrian, Andy Carroll, James Collins and bought Sebastien Corchia, Creg Cunningham, Jamaal Lescelles, John Ruddy, Jornad Pickford

Just look at these results... :)

wh001.png

wh002.png

wh003.png

wh004.png

This is my best starting eleven
sewh1.png

Impressive results im going to give this a go with west brom 2nd season as currently i have no space for odegaard and chadli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be testing this tactic with Crystal Palace 1st season, no transfers.