Is there any point paying fm17 unitl the last ME patch, they will ruin every tactic we made until the last patch.

@TFF knows that they did it already on fm17 from beta to V1.

Does anyone know how many patches they will create this year? tnx guys!

guys tbh it is very insulting to say tzahy is the 'worst person on this forum'.He has his way of playing and you all have yours,but that is a bit over the top imo and no place for that here

Guys, I guess its not fair to point fingers at Tzahy. He is just posting his results. It's up to you to check it out or not. Many of them do check his results. He is posting for those people. Terms like 'worst person on this forum' are a bit uncalled for. And if this tactic does not work, I guess you can try many others in this beautiful forum.

still very early days with fm17,TFF will have plenty of tactics coming soon im sure

can anyone help me with changing the fmf file to a tac file please? never had the problem before

What is the main difference from V1 and V2? V1 seems to work better for me.

in v2 he only change the role of the striker to dlf

well for me its working better with the dlf, sorry i cant quote you. for some reason i cant use the spacebar

well for me its working better with the dlf, sorry i cant quote you. for some reason i cant use the spacebar
False 9 works much better for me too. I cant use the spacebar eighter, so I write in Notepad and copy pasta :p

Would it be better to use 4-4-2 and maybe 2 false 9 or 2 dlf? Maybe one of each too.