Renovating the Cottage - A New Journey for Success

The screenshots in the "Attached thumbnails" are the wrong ones , i can't seem to be able to delete them , so if a mod can do that it would be appreciated.

Sorry for the confusion mate!

Even better then!

An extra 3 points can't hurt, turned into a great win against Blackburn who seem to be really good on FM this year.

Shows how poor Steve Kean is!

Yeah, i think he got sacked in my save!
I have another update on the way!

Tottenham Hotspur 3-3 Fulham
View attachment 212014
Fantastic result! To come from 2-0 behind to go up 3-2 is phenomenal! It's just a pity we conceded a late equaliser, wouldn't of been a massive victory if we were too keep Defoes 40 yard strike out. Benitez on form again as he picks up his 4th Man of the Match award in as many games.

Fulham 1-1 Bolton
View attachment 212015
Can't believe we didn't win this match , Benitez switched off completely and missed about half a dozen chances. Nearly lost the game , if it wasn't for Ter-Stegens ability to stop a Bolton penalty from hitting the net!

Fulham 3-1 Barnsley ( FA Cup 5th Round )
View attachment 212016
A very dominant performance from the cottagers here. Benitez keeps his goal scoring record up and a brace from Dempsey helped the team on their way. Now the team can turn their heads to bigger opposition in the final rounds of the tournament!

Everton 0-0 Fulham
View attachment 212017
Really felt that we needed to win this match in order to catch up with Everton who are currently sitting on 6th position! Benitez had plenty of chances but unfortunetly couldn't take any of them. Still a confident performance away from Home in Goodison Park with is proving to be a fortress this season!

Wolves 2-2 Fulham
View attachment 212018
Another away draw. Maybe i'm being a bit hard on the team , but i really think we should be winning, we have a better team on paper, i'm really counting on home matches because i can't seem to get a win away from home.

Fulham 3-1 West Ham (FA Cup 6th Round)
View attachment 212019
A quality performance which seizes our place in the next round of the trophy , if things go well enough , we could even qualify for Europe by winning this trophy , but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Brede Hangeland got himself the MOTM award and Benitez shoots his way to the top of the goalscoring charts.

Fulham 3-1 Sunderland
View attachment 212020
A great win here. Played them off the pitch! Brede Hangeland gets another goal and another Man of the match accolade! He's in top form! Benitez scores another to keep him on top of the goal scoring charts ahead of the likes of Rooney etc. Good run of form going now , hope it keeps going.
View attachment 212021
A draw which we didn't lose any games , but we lost out away from home with alot of draws and that didn't help our cause. We have a FA Cup semi-final too look forward to against Leeds and in the other leg , Arsenal play Stoke.​

Manchester City 3-4 Fulham
View attachment 212050
"UNBELIEVEABLE JEFF". Fantastic performance , and it wasn't a lucky victory , we took the lead on a few occasions! Fantastic performance from all the lads. This will no doubt give the team the boost they need to propel themselves up the table!

Fulham 1-0 West Ham
View attachment 212051
Another good win here , which sees our unbeaten run stretch to 10! This win sees us climb into 8th in the League 5 points behind Chelsea who are in 6th position! We have yet to play Chelsea , Arsenal and Liverpool in the league , the rest are relatively winnable matches.

Birmingham 0-2 Fulham
View attachment 212052
A great show of confidence here! Benitez on form again aswell as the back four , did very well in the first half and limited them to 1 attempt. A great start to this months update! Hopefully we can keep it up! We're now in 7th position!

Fulham 1-0 Aston Villa
View attachment 212053
A good matchup , Villa goalkeeper Guzan kept the scoreline down saved them from a demolishing. Villa started to come into the match with 20 or so minutes left, but we managed to keep them out of the net.

Fulham 2-0 Leeds
View attachment 212054
A great performance which books our place in the FA Cup Final against Arsenal! A tasty fixture!
Benitez is currently leading the goalscoring charts and will be eager to add to his tally against the North London club.

Arsenal 1-1 Fulham
View attachment 212055
A credible performance to deny Arsenal the 3 points. A very pleasing perforance which allowed us to test out Arsenal ahead of our FA Cup final. Benitez scores another cracker in this match!

View attachment 212057View attachment 212058View attachment 212059

Final update of the Season on the way , including the result in the FA Cup Final.

Liverpool 0-1 Fulham
View attachment 212191
Wow , just wow! Defence was immaculate , Ter-Stegen did a fantastic jon in nets , and kept out every shot that was hit his way! Worth the 20+million i spent on him , he's definetly paying off for it! We were awarded a penalty which Bryan Ruiz tucked it in nicely! Can't believe how well we are doing. This stretches our unbeaten run to 19 games!

Fulham 0-0 Chelsea
View attachment 212193
A decent draw here. Did well to get it , very pleased. I didn't want to lose , currently tied on points with Chelsea , but they aren ahead on goal difference , relying on somebody to beat them , or draw with them now.

Arsenal 2-1 Fulham ( FA Cup Final )
View attachment 212194
We fought a valiant battle, but unfortunetly we could defeat the mighty Arsenal. A consilation prize for Benitez as he is tied top goalscorer along with Bendtner. I think this secures our European position seeing as Arsenal already won the League Cup.

Newcastle 1-0 Fulham
View attachment 212195
A disappointing way to finish our season , which sees us lose our first Premier League match for 20 games.and we finish 7th. Not a bad season , considering our poor start but what a fantastic second half of the season!

View attachment 212196
Manchester City and again retained their Premier League Title!
Coming 2nd , close behind their Manchester counterparts was Manchester United , followed by Liverpool , Tottenham , Arsenal and Chelsea. At the bottom end of the table , Cardiff, Bolton and Birmingham were releagated to the Championship!

Wayne Rooney won the Footballer of the year , second came United Striker Javier Hernandez and 3rd came Fulham attacker Moussa Dembele!

Wayne Rooney also won the Top goalscorer award , tied on goal with Fulhams Christian Benitez but handed the awarded due to playing less games.
View attachment 212197View attachment 212198

The Premier League teams will now look forward to a summer break and will return to training at the start of July!​

7th and a FA Cup final, you were guaranteed Europe this season my man!

Congratulations!

Nice will be checking in from time to time
Thanks man! Appreciate it.

7th and a FA Cup final, you were guaranteed Europe this season my man!

Congratulations!

Thanks man! Hopefully we can emulate it for the coming season, if not get better! But that will be hard trying to get ahead of the Likes of Tottenham Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal.

Thanks man! Appreciate it.

Thanks man! Hopefully we can emulate it for the coming season, if not get better! But that will be hard trying to get ahead of the Likes of Tottenham Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal.

If you get the cash, build for future! You have a great base now, a good side and you need that one excellent player to push it a little more, and use young players with plenty of potential as back-up, you could get up with them soon enough!

Enjoyed reading this Seano! Seems like you had a solid first season and a good second season. I hope you continue improving as you are. In fact, you have inspired me to start a Fulham save. :) Keep up the good work.

Enjoyed reading this Seano! Seems like you had a solid first season and a good second season. I hope you continue improving as you are. In fact, you have inspired me to start a Fulham save. :) Keep up the good work.

Thanks man! Yeah it's a great save to have a bit of a challenge especially at the start and up until you get a takeover!

If you get the cash, build for future! You have a great base now, a good side and you need that one excellent player to push it a little more, and use young players with plenty of potential as back-up, you could get up with them soon enough!

Yeah i need to get my reputation up a bit to bring in the quality players! Could prove to be a difficult task, maybe if i win the EURO Cup :)

Transfers:
View attachment 212328
All of these are Monthly installments so i didn't spend all that money , don't worry ;) Managed to Get Berbatov and Chalobah on a free transfer , one for experience and one for the future!

Pre Season:
MK Dons 0-3 Fulham
Rotherham 0-1 Fulham
Wrexham 0-2 Fulham
Fulham 0-2 Flamengo
Southampton 0-2 Fulham
Fulham 3-0 AC Milan
Fulham 2-1 Getafe

Europa League:
Haugesund 0-1 Fulham
View attachment 212329
I expected a bigger win margin, but we couldn't take our chances. I changed my tactic just before the match to a 4-2-2-2 . just so i could fit in Berbatov to partner Benitez, maybe that's why we couldn't hit the net as much as i had hoped.

Fulham 2-0 Haugesund
View attachment 212330
A good show of domination , but still couldn't finish our chances , might have to go back to our 4-5-1 tact where Benitez was banging them in , and alternate the two strikers. Up next in Europe was Bulgarian side Litex!​

Start of the Premier League:

Fulham 3-2 Aston Villa
View attachment 212394
An even game to start the season off. Villa took the lead but it didn't take us long to get a goal , but it was disallowed. Not long after that we found the net again. We looked quite clinical but Villa were never far away. Shay Given won the MOTM award for his terrific goalkeeping.

Fulham 3-0 Litex (Europa League)
View attachment 212395
A very good performance were we dominated play. The midfielders completely bossed the game , and young Kasami earned himself a MOTM award for his 3 assists and great play in the centre of Midfield , this lad has a bright future ahead of him.

Man Utd 6-1 Fulham
View attachment 212396
*sigh* not much to say here , i tried playing a counter attacking tactic here but it clearly back fired. Never going to use a tactic like that again , should of stuck to what was doing well. We were clearly , destroyed , but at the same time we didn't play bad. United were just fantastic.

Litex 3-4 Fulham (Europa League)
View attachment 212397
A very exciting match. Litex got off to a flyer but it didn't take long for us to get into the rhythm of things. Once we started creating chances it didn't take long for us to dominate the game. Litex were still a threat and Popov was very dangerous around the Box. He earned himself the MOTM award for his 2 goals and assist.

Europa Group Stage Draw:
View attachment 212398

Fulham 0-2 West Brom
View attachment 212399
Not a great performance and the scoreline reflects this. Same old story , bad start to the season , hopefully we can pick it up soon , and alot better than last year with and endless amount of draws

Liverpool 2-0 Fulham
View attachment 212400
Half expected this result , not a bad performance from the lads. Benitez missed a penalty which could of changed the tide a bit , still a pleasing performance , not much to complain about , bar the obvious loss.

Fulham 3-2 AZ Alkmaar.
View attachment 212401
A confident performance , which we dominated in good fashion. Posession was in our hands for the most part and we were quite clinical in the final third. Still lacked a bit of unity in the backline as we conceded two.

Fuham 0-1 Totteham
View attachment 212402
Anoter expected defeat , we seem to be getting the big guns at the start of the season. We played fairly well and didn't deserve to lose the game could of gone either way and today was just tottenham's day.

Fulham 4-0 Blackpool (League Cup 3rd Round)
View attachment 212404
A very good performance and we got off the a cracker 9 minutes in thanks to a Tom Hateley own goal.from their on we took our chances. Blackpool had a good bit of posession though and caused us a few problems , but the back 4 stayed sturdy and kept them out.​

i have a problem guys... i got sacked because the chairman wanted someone new in... Do i end the story now , or carry on with another team and then try get back into the Fulham staff at a later date?

i have a problem guys... i got sacked because the chairman wanted someone new in... Do i end the story now , or carry on with another team and then try get back into the Fulham staff at a later date?

I'd say just continue on with this and see where you get too. Maybe even take a lunge into another country or something different unless you really want to be Fulham manager. You'd made great progress so far though mate!

Here's my plan so far..
First thing is first , releasing a statement (from me) to the Fulham fans and football public. Secondly, i'm going to continue my managing career and as ZeCarlos has said , even plunge into another country if need be. Try my hand at getting some silverware wherever i end up and in the long run , attempt to get back too Fulham , to finish my renovations.
Thoughts?

That sounds good dude :) it's silly he's sacked you, Mohammed Al Fayed is retarded!