Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

Yh, I know I need to give it time and that it needs to be fully fluid but I really should of win that game

hi richy i tried your both tactics 4-2-4 and tweek and that could be the best tactic in fm2013
tried bunch of tactics and until yours best tactic for me was arrigo sacchi 4-4-2 not just for the result, but the way how much great and beautiful football players produce
back to yours tactic football is beautiful more balanced and have more possession and control of the game than arrigo sacchi
tweek dont change the tactic, tactic is the same and only long shots must be ticked sometimes if your DM is very good with long shots if he is poor just wasting good attacks
tried your tactic with my mediocre red star team and had great results especially in champions league where my club is underdog
with few tweeks this tactic can be great and when most players play together for several years you can be unstoppable
i will start with good team maybe man city and see if we can improve it more, tried to swap strikers but is too early to see if that works better
thanks for great tactic

hi richy i tried your both tactics 4-2-4 and tweek and that could be the best tactic in fm2013
tried bunch of tactics and until yours best tactic for me was arrigo sacchi 4-4-2 not just for the result, but the way how much great and beautiful football players produce
back to yours tactic football is beautiful more balanced and have more possession and control of the game than arrigo sacchi
tweek dont change the tactic, tactic is the same and only long shots must be ticked sometimes if your DM is very good with long shots if he is poor just wasting good attacks
tried your tactic with my mediocre red star team and had great results especially in champions league where my club is underdog
with few tweeks this tactic can be great and when most players play together for several years you can be unstoppable
i will start with good team maybe man city and see if we can improve it more, tried to swap strikers but is too early to see if that works better
thanks for great tactic

Wow thanks buddy didn't expect that sort of reply, wasn't even challenging for the best tactic, just created one that I really enjoy. Just fed up with the narrow width formations if you know what I mean

This tactic is very very good it has to be said more people should be trying this out to be honest. It is so good too watch. Have an Ajax save running now and Maupay is destroying it so far at 15.

Okay, started using this tactic with chelsea now.

I have lewandowski playing just in behind soldado. I have hazard (right footed) and lamela (left footed) on the wings, I was just wondering what sides i should play them?

Similar question for the dms, I have sandro and mata retrained to play dm (though i do have gustavo aswell. Mata is left footed and sandro is right footed, is it important which side i play them in the dm spot?

Sorry for anyone that thinks im trying to be spoon fed, but the tactic creator clearly had an idea of what style of players were needed for each position in the making of this tactic.
I think Lewandowski would be better in the advanced forward roll personally i think you could of got someone better than Soldado but that's just me. Somebody a bit more creative perhaps in the DLF roll i would of gone for Thomas Muller, Chelsea certainly have the cash so you can do it.

Last edited:
Real inconsistant tactic, seems from what I have read only works with the top players.

Currently Liverpool and sitting in 7th place. Losing to teams like Stoke 3-0 etc.

http://s13.postimg.org/459l5myev/****.jpg

First XI:

GK : Riena
RB: Johnson
CB: Skrtel
CB: Agger
LB: Enrique
DMC: Lucas
DMC: Gerrard
RW: Sturridge
LW: Coutinho
DLF: Hernandez
AF: Suarez

http://s13.postimg.org/459l5myev/****.jpg

First XI:

GK : Riena
RB: Johnson
CB: Skrtel
CB: Agger
LB: Enrique
DMC: Lucas
DMC: Gerrard
RW: Sturridge
LW: Coutinho
DLF: Hernandez
AF: Suarez

is morale good? sorry it didn't workout with you. But I did state in the opening post that it's not an unbeatable tactic

I put (normal 4-2-4) for teams without defensive midfielder.
and (dm tweak 4-2-4) against the team with a 6
(this may be true is the real ..)
View attachment 375876

117 goals that's great mate only letting in 18. How did you find the DM Tweak was it alright? I didn't fully test it, did you get goals and assists from them, because that was my aim?

I put (normal 4-2-4) for teams without defensive midfielder.
and (dm tweak 4-2-4) against the team with a 6
(this may be true is the real ..)
Do you set playmaker and target man ?

it has not played much for the decisive pass. with spring vertion tweak the game faster. May the decisive passes were mainly winger who make them.

it has not played much for the decisive pass. with spring vertion tweak the game faster. May the decisive passes were mainly winger who make them.

right ok mate, thanks for the feedback, but other than that it's going alright?