Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

what is your opinion for both (4-2-3-1)?

to be honest I haven't really tried the 4-2-3-1 tactic, it's all based on the 4-2-4 just took the deeplying forward in the advanced playmaker position, hard to test at the minute got a family of 3 kids which the youngest is 1, so been doing lots of family events

Using the tactic in my test save, it's definitely banging in goals. I've noticed the tactic works better with a out and out fast poacher playing in the advanced forward position. Although RVP is clearly a goal scorer, he is more of a defensive-advanced forward (if there is ever such a thing), in that he does like to drop deep every once in a while. Hernandez is working much better in this position. Anyway ill upload feedback once i've played 12 premier league games and all the various cup games.

One question...can you upload a screenshot of your training screen? I'd like to see exactly how you position the scheduling bar and whether or not you tick rest before/after game. Thanks

Using the tactic in my test save, it's definitely banging in goals. I've noticed the tactic works better with a out and out fast poacher playing in the advanced forward position. Although RVP is clearly a goal scorer, he is more of a defensive-advanced forward (if there is ever such a thing), in that he does like to drop deep every once in a while. Hernandez is working much better in this position. Anyway ill upload feedback once i've played 12 premier league games and all the various cup games.

One question...can you upload a screenshot of your training screen? I'd like to see exactly how you position the scheduling bar and whether or not you tick rest before/after game. Thanks

In the training section I left everything on default apart from the attack movement, hope that help jimmy. Looking forward to your screenshots