Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun

Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun 20.4.1

Hi cragswfc, long time no see. :) hope everything is nice with you.
It depends a lot on your team, I guess. For example, on my main save in AFCW, I managed to get better results using the 4-3-3 as the team was built for that formation since the very beginning.
Meanwhile, I started a new save in Ajax and the better formation for that team is 4-2-3-1. I'm using it (with small tweaks since Home win 5-0 against Zenit) and the results are quite amazing, I must say. (I know it's Eredivisie and the UCL group stage was weak, but anyway).View attachment 505205View attachment 505206View attachment 505204View attachment 505213View attachment 505207View attachment 505208
(yes, a lot of penalties ahaha)
View attachment 505210View attachment 505212
Hey im good mate. you need to do a player filters for them. So with dlp de you need a ball winer type are a pirlo type player this with 4231

Hey im good mate. you need to do a player filters for them. So with dlp de you need a ball winer type are a pirlo type player this with 4231
DPL (defender) like De Jong did on UCL Semi-finalist Ajax side, dropping down to playing from back. The other DPL (support) like Schone did, supporting De Jong and with him providing passes between then until wing back overlaping, mostly when F9 drop down.

DPL (defender) like De Jong did on UCL Semi-finalist Ajax side, dropping down to playing from back. The other DPL (support) like Schone did, supporting De Jong and with him providing passes between then until wing back overlaping, mostly when F9 drop down.

Welcome back, glad to see you around again :)

• Love
Reactions: kun
Welcome back, glad to see you around again :)
Thanks wkdsoul!
Long time indeed. And I'm so happy to see that I'm remembered and most of all, you are all here and ok. ?

Team training, always let it to staffs.
Individual training roles I put the training where I think I may use them, based on my tactic.
hey mate...,mind to share ur 4231 ajax save tactic tweak?

yes I would also like to check out the ajax tweak too, thank you please.

I am testing the tactic of Kun his ajax save. I started with Telstar in the second division of Holland. The prognose is 20e, from the 20. So the team is very weak. But the result are fantastic en the football i play with this tactic is very nice to watch

jsw4ggu8zxb.png

vb1pydh9jlpr.png

The screenshots say enough i think, so if you want to see or know more, just say it.

I am testing the tactic of Kun his ajax save. I started with Telstar in the second division of Holland. The prognose is 20e, from the 20. So the team is very weak. But the result are fantastic en the football i play with this tactic is very nice to watch

jsw4ggu8zxb.png

vb1pydh9jlpr.png

The screenshots say enough i think, so if you want to see or know more, just say it.

Can you upload it or send it by PM? thnx!

jsw4ggu8zxb.png

vb1pydh9jlpr.png

Seems very nice indeed! :) If you get the promotion, that would be interesting to see how your team will play. :)

Goodmorning,

Short test the tweaked version with Feyenoord.
Notice that Jorgensen was missing untill the Willem 2 match and Berghuis was injurd the last 7 games!

Wedstrijden.png

Wedstrijden.png

sporting.png

Last edited:
Goodmorning,

Short test with Feyenoord.
Notice that Jorgensen was missing untill the Willem 2 match and Berghuis was injurd the last 7 games!

View attachment 505587
View attachment 505586

View attachment 505588
Hi, laziokees.
This is the tweaked version, correct? If yes, please edit your post saying that this is the tweaked testing tactic. ;)
Anyway, that game against Sporting is quite amazing. Certainly you are still trying to understand how you end up only with 2-0 lol

Hi, laziokees.
This is the tweaked version, correct? If yes, please edit your post saying that this is the tweaked testing tactic. ;)
Anyway, that game against Sporting is quite amazing. Certainly you are still trying to understand how you end up only with 2-0 lol

Done.Yeah... and the Wing back scoring 2... Corner and throw in set pieces are great!
I train the CB's on speed

@kun I was looking at the settings of your tactics and noticed you play very short passing BUT with a very fast tempo, I didnt think it would work at first but some of the football played is great.
do you have the tweaked 4231 setup, to see what changes you made.
(I have even corporated your style to make my own 3-4-3 diamond setup.

@kun I was looking at the settings of your tactics and noticed you play very short passing BUT with a very fast tempo, I didnt think it would work at first but some of the football played is great.
do you have the tweaked 4231 setup, to see what changes you made.
(I have even corporated your style to make my own 3-4-3 diamond setup.
Hi guv77,
I understand your concerns, but I wanted to play short passes but quick enough to relocate opposite defenders and that happens a lot when the wing-backs overlapping.
I just made a couple of changes, and that includes to where the wing-backs and Inside Forwards crosses as well as the width of the team, as I had my wing-backs taking too many shots when they supposed to cross.
About your diamond 3-4-3, is a formation that I kind like to be honest. ;) Hope you to be well succeeded.

Hi guv77,
I understand your concerns, but I wanted to play short passes but quick enough to relocate opposite defenders and that happens a lot when the wing-backs overlapping.
I just made a couple of changes, and that includes to where the wing-backs and Inside Forwards crosses as well as the width of the team, as I had my wing-backs taking too many shots when they supposed to cross.
About your diamond 3-4-3, is a formation that I kind like to be honest. ;) Hope you to be well succeeded.

Not so much has a concern, usually i would expect passing and tempo to be quite similar to each other. But if it works it works.
I have been reading alot about individual mentality distribution in a formation over at SI Games forum, still tweaking it here and there, but the Libero on Attack duty is awesome :cool: