Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
It was Senegal the first team eliminated for having more yellow cards, a bit stupid rule. I bet if this rule had to be apllied to the likes of England, germany or france, the rule will change in a minute!

I wonder what the odds are on a nil-nil with Belgium getting most the yellow cards issued out of the teams? That said trying to finish second on fair play is a dangerous game to play for the couple of rounds...

The Fairplay thing is just bad... If they want a more honest system they should add penalties after a draw. That way the matches between eachother should be decisive instead of goal difference or yellow cards lol.

That nonsense from ITV pundits that Belgium don't want to win... it's Japan if you do..... jeez.

I like Rashford and Vardy but they need to run the channels more, too narrow a lot of the time easy for Belgium.

Yeah... I really don't want Colombia next round... Bad feels.

Lets go Belgium, keep it up! I want Colombia to beat them brits!

Ah feckin ****, idk whether to be happy or sad, harder last 16 game but better side of draw to be in latter stages.

We haven't won a knockout game since 2006 so just wanted next game easier.

Well that was all kinds of *****! Columbia will be a real test. And feels like a lot of momentum has been lost. Some of our back up players simply aren’t good enough. And Pickford is gonna cost us a howler I can see it.

Safe to say neither of these two teams look to be prospective winners (mind you the same was said about Portugal and Greece in the Euros)….

Back