SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

Still for sale at Juventus:

Sami Khedira
Kwadwo Asamoah
Patrice Evra
Hernanes
Roberto Pereyra
Simone Zaza

Get your quality squad fillers here!

MANCHESTER UNITED TRANSFER PLANS:

View attachment 1030025
David Beckham has announced that Manchester United will be active during the transfer window as they look to strengthen in Variety of positions! He is also not averse to outgoings with Beckham announcing that offers for all players except David De Gea and Luke Shaw will be taken into consideration.

Beckham added that he had not taken a decision yet on Van Gaal and it will be announced in due time. Manchester United club would also like to inform that they are actively looking to sell the following players and ANY OFFERS might be entertained. The players list is as follows:

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Player Name[/TD]
[TD]Player Value[/TD]
[TD]Wages[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Victor Valdes[/TD]
[TD]1.8[/TD]
[TD]70K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sergio Romero[/TD]
[TD]7.75[/TD]
[TD]65K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Marcos Rojo[/TD]
[TD]9.5[/TD]
[TD]110K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Antonio Valencia[/TD]
[TD]13.25[/TD]
[TD]85K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Maroune Fellaini[/TD]
[TD]12.25[/TD]
[TD]90K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ashley Young[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]130K[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Manchester United would like to state that the Values released are as per their contract status and in no manner indicates that offers will be accepted for that price. Higher offer may be demanded and lower might be accepted.

The Club is also willing to bear part salary to let the player move subject to approval by the league!

Thank You!

Transfer Deadline day!!!!

Inter would like to offer the following players for sale at any price:

Fredy Guarin
Rodrigo Palacio
Dodo
Jonathan Biabiany
Nemanja Vidic
Ivan Perisic

Anybody up for deadline day dealing?

Deadline Day

View attachment 1030122

Altletico Madrid owner Enrique Iglesias has issued a reminder on transfer deadline day that any player aged 30 or above is for sale and he welcomes offers (nothing ridiculous).​

Additionally, Iglesias says that the following list of players are players he wants to sell quickly:

[TR]
[TD]Player Name[/TD]
[TD]Value[/TD]
[TD]Wages[/TD]
[TD]Notes[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Yannick Ferreria Carrasco[/TD]
[TD]£8.75m[/TD]
[TD]£32.5k[/TD]
[TD]SOLD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gabi[/TD]
[TD]£5.25m[/TD]
[TD]£27.5k[/TD]
[TD]Any offers considered[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Filipe Luis[/TD]
[TD]£12.75m[/TD]
[TD]£57k[/TD]
[TD]SOLD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jesus Gomez[/TD]
[TD]£3.4m[/TD]
[TD]£25.5k[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tiago[/TD]
[TD]£1.1m[/TD]
[TD]£41k[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

View attachment 170480

Last minute transfer list!!

[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Position[/TD]
[TD]Age[/TD]
[TD]Value[/TD]
[TD]Price[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Alex[/TD]
[TD]DC[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]600k[/TD]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mexes[/TD]
[TD]DC[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]£550k[/TD]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Abbiati[/TD]
[TD]GK[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]£325k[/TD]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nocerino[/TD]
[TD]MC[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]£2.2M[/TD]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kucka[/TD]
[TD]ML[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]£5.5M[/TD]
[TD]£2.5M
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Few good players here who could easily provide cheap backup!

PM me if interested!

Bayern's Transfer List

The following players have been put up for sale by Ms. Hopkins

Rafinha - £5m - Ms. Hopkins just doesn't like him as he doesn't have a proper name and is too old for her liking. She would like a young and exciting team, not a team fielded from a retirement home!
Tom Starke - Free - Available for a similar reason to Rafinha - he's too old!
Holger Badstuber - £10m - Bad by name, bad by nature. And what sort of a name is Holger?!
Sebastian Rode - £10m - A versatile, but rubbish player. And Ms. Hopkins hates his pathetic attempt at hair.
Jan Kirchoff - £5m - Well at least he can play in defence :P

All other players except Lewandowski, Costa, Neuer, Muller, Lahm, Boateng and Højbjerg​ are available at the right price​

Benzema, Bale and Kovacic all up for sale if you can put in a decent offer I'd be happy to sell

Will entertain bids for anyone else but, they would have to be good

Anyone up for any last minute Barca players? Make an offer on anyone! :D

So I've just realised something now that's actually put me off this chairman game a bit. I'm hoping to make a few transfers this window, bring in a few good players. As I imagine everyone else is.

However, erm at the end of this season comes the draft... Now, no doubt by that time if I get all my transfers I will have quite a few players who I want to protect, more than the allotted five for sure. Then I could lose up to three players who I really want to keep at the club. On top of that, provided I do as well as Barca should be doing, I'm going to be one of the last people to pick my drafts. Leaving me with pretty poor choices (as was the case in this draft).

So now I've lost three players. Who I paid for. Who now three other teams have just got for free. And I am only able to replace these players with second rate players from the bottom teams, no doubt from the teams who just got promoted. Who will have worse players to begin with, and won't have taken anyone from the draft or really bought anyone to compete in the platinum league.

Now, this leaves me at a disadvantage. I've just lost three quality players and had to replace them with three average players. Now, sure. In the transfer window I can replace these players. However, when we get to the next draft I will lose yet more quality players and only get second rate players in the draft, no doubt from the newly promoted teams again.

To me, this is very annoying. And from the posts of transfer lists I've seen people are more than willing to negotiate on their best players, apart from their very very best ones (which is the case in any chairman game).

So, after thinking about this, I would very very much like the draft to be scrapped for the second season. Perhaps replace it with a system someone mentioned earlier on where, if someone bids 3x the amount of a players value, the chairman of the other team has to sell them.

Any questions on my thinking, please ask. Other people might not share my views, but on FM I very much enjoy buying young, high potential players and watching them grow. This is the case for both playing by myself and chairman games. With the current system I'll be losing three of those players every season, and on,go able to replace them with mediocre players (as I had to do this season. I lost Ter Stegen, Pique and Iniesta and the best I got was Juan Jesus, Origi and Niang).

So I've just realised something now that's actually put me off this chairman game a bit. I'm hoping to make a few transfers this window, bring in a few good players. As I imagine everyone else is.

However, erm at the end of this season comes the draft... Now, no doubt by that time if I get all my transfers I will have quite a few players who I want to protect, more than the allotted five for sure. Then I could lose up to three players who I really want to keep at the club. On top of that, provided I do as well as Barca should be doing, I'm going to be one of the last people to pick my drafts. Leaving me with pretty poor choices (as was the case in this draft).

So now I've lost three players. Who I paid for. Who now three other teams have just got for free. And I am only able to replace these players with second rate players from the bottom teams, no doubt from the teams who just got promoted. Who will have worse players to begin with, and won't have taken anyone from the draft or really bought anyone to compete in the platinum league.

Now, this leaves me at a disadvantage. I've just lost three quality players and had to replace them with three average players. Now, sure. In the transfer window I can replace these players. However, when we get to the next draft I will lose yet more quality players and only get second rate players in the draft, no doubt from the newly promoted teams again.

To me, this is very annoying. And from the posts of transfer lists I've seen people are more than willing to negotiate on their best players, apart from their very very best ones (which is the case in any chairman game).

So, after thinking about this, I would very very much like the draft to be scrapped for the second season. Perhaps replace it with a system someone mentioned earlier on where, if someone bids 3x the amount of a players value, the chairman of the other team has to sell them.

Any questions on my thinking, please ask. Other people might not share my views, but on FM I very much enjoy buying young, high potential players and watching them grow. This is the case for both playing by myself and chairman games. With the current system I'll be losing three of those players every season, and on,go able to replace them with mediocre players (as I had to do this season. I lost Ter Stegen, Pique and Iniesta and the best I got was Juan Jesus, Origi and Niang).

That is actually a Valid point although the problem of you getting all three mediocre players arose due to picking all the three players at one go which is already being considered for the next time around! And we can actually come with a solution for the drafts as well...Like the BaP stories of Cahoon, maybe the drafts can be given out as Bonuses instead of every team based on some performance or some problems?

To dispel with them altogether would be a shame as it is quite unique to this game but if we do want to dispel then maybe we could help the financially weaker teams with some extra money so that they can be as competitive as the top teams so that they don't have to sign mediocre players because as you pointed out maybe you would just pay double wages and get a player who is more likely to get first team chances at another team.

It is an interesting point and it should be debated through the first season, I am pretty sure we can come up with something which will mostly interest every one

Well it all depends on what you look for in a chairman game Matt. If you want a league where steps are taken to try to make it more even, then some sacrifices are needed. Having the privilege of being Barcelona should surely be a big enough benefit to outweight the downsides!

However, we could make some sort of addition to the draft rules that any player that is HG at the club, is automatically protected from being drafted. That would encourage us to focus on youth!

Well it all depends on what you look for in a chairman game Matt. If you want a league where steps are taken to try to make it more even, then some sacrifices are needed. Having the privilege of being Barcelona should surely be a big enough benefit to outweight the downsides!

However, we could make some sort of addition to the draft rules that any player that is HG at the club, is automatically protected from being drafted. That would encourage us to focus on youth!

I like that point, maybe put a minimum age on the draft picks to stop people stealing the youngsters before they become HG?

Point well made!

I actually quite like this idea.

Or or perhaps we downgrade to 2 or maybe even 1 (although I feel 2 would be more realistic :D)

My only problem is that I don't want to buy a player, get really invested in them and then lose them for nothing... And then on,y be able to bring in a worse player :D

Yeah, i do want it to be even. But, to be fair, this league is already very even. Yes, Barca, Munich and Real Madrid are better than the likes of Liverpool, Leverkusen and Valencia. However, I don't think the gulf in class is that much between the best and worst teams in the league. Also, the fact we all have unlimited FGN transfers should make the playing field even more even

Sorry to hear you have issues with the game. I said all along that this was very much a work in progress and an experimental thing. Steps need to be made to ensure that small teams have a chance in this league, and I feel the best team will be the players with the best knowledge of the transfer market/players from lesser leagues which brings a fairly unique challenge. The draft was originally supposed to work one player at a time, so that the issue of all the good players being taken instantly wasn't going to happen, but time constraints didnt allow for that to happen. Another rule of the draft is that you will lose no more than three players from your team, meaning that if you will only lose some players, but you will also gain some.

As has been suggested already, you are fortunate enough to have a massive team with serious financial clout which makes the game easier for you as you can get replacements and recruit young stars.

At the end of the day, everybody is in the same boat, so nobody is at a disadvantage more than anybody else.

All I can suggest is that you are more than welcome to leave if that is what you wish.

Yup. And if you need more protection, any player signed in last 2 transfer windows (summer/winter) is automatically immune from the draft. This gives you at least 1.5 seasons to keep hold of that player. Makes sense?

Sorry to hear you have issues with the game. I said all along that this was very much a work in progress and an experimental thing. Steps need to be made to ensure that small teams have a chance in this league, and I feel the best team will be the players with the best knowledge of the transfer market/players from lesser leagues which brings a fairly unique challenge. The draft was originally supposed to work one player at a time, so that the issue of all the good players being taken instantly wasn't going to happen, but time constraints didnt allow for that to happen. Another rule of the draft is that you will lose no more than three players from your team, meaning that if you will only lose some players, but you will also gain some.

As has been suggested already, you are fortunate enough to have a massive team with serious financial clout which makes the game easier for you as you can get replacements and recruit young stars.

At the end of the day, everybody is in the same boat, so nobody is at a disadvantage more than anybody else.

All I can suggest is that you are more than welcome to leave if that is what you wish.

As I mentioned in my post, I can replace those players yeah. But then I can lose them next season.

If we do one player at a time in the draft as well as perhaps going with the rule that HG players are automatically safe from the draft, that would be a lot better than it currently is.

And on the point of Barca having money you've even said yourself that teams will get A LOT of money at the end of each season. I don't think anyone will be lacking for money.

Last edited:
As I mentioned in my post, I can replace those players yeah. But then I can lose them next season.

And I really like you basically just said "you have money, either deal with it or leave".

If we do one player at a time in the draft as well as perhaps going with the rule that HG players are automatically safe from the draft, that would be a lot better than it currently is.

And on the point of Barca having money you've even said yourself that teams will get A LOT of money at the end of each season. I don't think anyone will be lacking for money.

That is essentially what I said yes. Changes are being considered for the next seasons draft, however the game will not be changed just on the whim of one of the top teams just because they dont like losing players.

This game is designed to be a unique challenge, and I feel that making too many alterations will drag it back towards being a regular chairman game which this is not supposed to be.

At the end of the day this game relies on my time and effort to make it all work, so the one player at a time draft system simply will not work on that front. I will take under consideration the home grown player suggestion.

And I really like you basically just said "you have money, either deal with it or leave".

You can still pep up your squad by taking some more players from Inter. Few hours before the transfer window slams shut. (I always like saying that :))

Back