SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

**** you Arsenal! I need a top class CB now, any going?

I am now looking for a top class CB and a good young prospect at striker. If no one has anyone available, I'll look back into the FGN market.

When does this second chance window close?

I am now looking for a top class CB and a good young prospect at striker. If no one has anyone available, I'll look back into the FGN market.

When does this second chance window close?

Not a young prospect by any means, but you can have Negredo if you want :P

Might also consider doing a deal for Alcacer, although it will come at a big price.

I got Juan Mauri instead of Jose Mauri from AC Milan with my draft pick

Real Madrid Transfer List

Gareth Bale - 47.5 million

Karim Benzema - 37.5 million

Pepe - 10 million

Nacho - 10 million

Dani Carvajal - 34 million

Alvaro Arebeloa - 5 million

Denis Cheryshev - 15 million

Lucas Velasquez - 20 million

Will consider any offer made for any players​

New Signings

View attachment 169929

Normally the job of introducing new signings falls to the manager but new Atletico Madrid owner, Enrique Iglesias, wants to take that responsibility on himself.

View attachment 169928

Iglesias tells the assembled press "I've called this press conference to introduce the 3 new signings for Atleti, signings which I believe will make this club competitive in the Platinum League"

View attachment 169927

Yoann Gourcuff (28)
AM (LC)
Signed on a free transfer after his release from Lyon, Gourcuff will offer much needed experience in a position vacated by Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

View attachment 169926

Jack Butland (22)
GK
Signed for £2m from Stoke City, Butland is a future England international and it's hoped he can challenge, and disaplce Jan Oblak as Atleti's no.1

View attachment 169925

Gabriel Barbosa (18)
ST
Highly sought after Barbosa was signed for £11m from Santos and will provide back up for the strikers. Primarily signed as on for the future, Alteti fans were rightly excited about this signing.

Iglesias also made the press aware of players he is looking to move on:

Juanfran
Jesus Gamez
Miguel Angel Moya

All the above players are available on a free transfer (PM me)

P.S - Apologies for the **** photoshopping

John Oliver and Liverpool FC would like to announce that they will be listening to offers for almost any player in the squad. If you are interested, then please contact the club via PM.

The following players could provide useful backup options and are available for free:

Kolo Toure
Jose Enrique
Adam Bogdan

I am willing to sell:

Ashley Young
Antonio Valencia
Maroune Fellaini
Sergio Romero

for PEANUTS! PM ME!

If you are tight on wages and cannot afford the quality players offered by the Platinum league elite clubs, please come down to the Inter corner, you will not be disappointed :P:P

Nemanja Vidic
Fredy Guarin
Rodrigo Palacio
Dodo
Jonathan Biabiany

All available for the price you name.

View attachment 169833
View attachment 169832
Paris Saint-Germain are delighted to announce the signings of Fernando Torres and Marouane Fellaini. Torres arrives from Milan for a fee of £5 million, while Fellaini arrives from Manchester United for a fee of £5 million + draft pick Wayne Rooney moving the other way.

Kylo Ren admits that this is an extremely poor deal to sign Fellaini but insists that he would have had to kill Rooney otherwise, and this was the price that needed to be paid to get his £235k a week wages off the books.

View attachment 169831

View attachment 1031641

Valencia CF are delighted to confirm that an agreement has been reached with Real Madrid for the transfer of Gareth Bale to our club. The fee is 42.5 million pounds.

Ice Cube: "I wanted to take over Real Madrid, but some other fool took them over, so now I'ma bring all their ****** over here. This is just the start. But now let me go and smoke some kush."

Back