SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSED

Transfers will be sorted and edited tomorrow first thing, and then hopefully we can do the first months simulations tomorrow as well! thank you all for your efforts in the transfer market and for helping to get this game off the ground.​

Transfer window round up

An extremely busy second transfer window as big money was spent and squads were strengthened.

Biggest transfers

View attachment 169669
5. Stefan de Vrij - £35 mil - Lazio to Chelsea - £130k pw

View attachment 1696684. Gareth Bale - £42.5 mil - Real Madrid to Valencia - £350k pw

View attachment 1696673. Paco Alcacer - £45 mil - Valencia to FC Barcelona - £35.5k pw

View attachment 1696662. Miralem Pjanic - £49.5 mil - Roma to Chelsea - £130k pw

View attachment 1696651. Marek Hamsik - £56 mil - Napoli to FC Bayern - £144k pw

You know it been a good transfer window when a major Gareth Bale transfer is only the 4th biggest transfer of the window! Will Valencia struggle with those wages? Chelsea have spent huge amounts of money on Pjanic and de Vrij, while Bayern have also splashed the cash on Hamsik.

Full list of transfers

Arsenal
Bartlomeij Dragowski - £2.3 million - £5k pw
Jonny - £9 mil - £35k pw
Gerson - £6 mil - £5k pw
Edoardo Goldaniga - £2 mil - £15k pw

Atletico
Achraf Lazaar - £5.25 mil - £29k pw
Kenny Tete - £3.2 mil - £5k pw
Dayot Upamecano - £2.6 mil - £850 pw

Chelsea
Miralem Pjanic – £49.5 mil - £130k pw
Stefan de Vrij - £35 mil - £80k pw
Grzegorz Krychowiak – £27.5 mil - £80k pw
Arbeloa - £5 mil - £79k pw

Dortmund –
Demarai Gray - £13 mil - £10k pw
Nemanja Gudelj - £12.5 mil - £27k pw
Davy Klaassen - £15 mil - £20.5k pw

FC Barcelona
Paco Alcacer - £45 mil - £35.5k pw
Emanuel Mammana - £3.8 mil - £20k pw
Sergio Diaz - £600k - £10k pw
Che Nunnely - £150k - £5k pw

FC Bayern
Marek Hamsik - £56 mil - £144k pw
Joao Moutinho - £28.5 - £112k pw

Inter
Danilo Cataldi – loan - £4.8 k pw

Juventus
Karim Benzema - £15 mil + Part ex - £225k pw
Eric Dier - £24.5 mil – 80k pw
Victor Kovalenko - £1.45 mil - £10k pw
Thomas Lemar - £5.6 mil - £30k pw

Leverkusen
Simeone Zaza - £7.75 mil - £43.5k pw
Roberto Pereyra - £14 mil - £36k pw

Liverpool
Goncalo Guedes - £11 mil - £7k pw
Ludwig Augustinsson - £12 mil - £7k pw
Lewis Cook - £11.5 mil - £10k pw
Jairo Riedewlad - £3 mil - £10k pw
Nelson Semedo - £9 mil - £5k pw
Ivaylo Chochev - £5.4 mil - £17.25k pw

Man Utd
Dani Carvajal – £10 mil + Part ex – £41k pw
G. Peruzzi - £3.8 mil - £12k pw
B.Valero – Loan - £33.5 k pw
Wayne Rooney – Part ex - £235k

PSG
Fernando Torres - £5 mil - £175k pw
Mauroan Fellaini - £5 mil + Part ex - £90k pw
Rene Adler - £4 mil - £74k pw

Real Madrid
Stefano Sturaro - Part ex - £36k pw
Mattia De Sciglio – Part ex - £36k pw

Valencia
Gareth Bale -£42.5 mil - £350k pw
Anthony Martial – Loan - £110k pw

Club Finances

ClubBalance
Arsenal182,000,000
Atletico57,600,000
Chelsea- 19,000,000
Dortmund47,000,000
FC Barcelona3,200,000
FC Bayern53,000,000
Inter59,900,000
Juventus11,900,000
Leverkusen38,750,000
Liverpool15,000,000
Man City44,900,000
Man Utd115,000,000
Milan50,000,000
PSG20,000,000
Real Madrid30,500,000
Valencia47,950,000

Any problems with the database/transfers let me know! I will be doing the first sim this evening, good luck to everybody!

Game Save - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YPiy4emMIHbDI3LXdVRGhBdG8/view?usp=sharing

No! first sim NOW! :D

I really can't wait to get this underway though. There are some amazing squads in this league. They were great to start with, and I think every team has improved in some way :)

Really happy with my transfers though. Some great first team players already at Barca so, with the exception of Alcacer, I invested in youth. Wanted to make sure I had good U23 players to fulfil that rule! :p

Wonder how my finances will handle those wages :p

But my squad (Juve) looks extremely solid now, just hope those overpaid players can perform! My strikers (Benzema, Tevez, Dybala and Morata) look decent!

Wonder how my finances will handle those wages :p

But my squad (Juve) looks extremely solid now, just hope those overpaid players can perform! My strikers (Benzema, Tevez, Dybala and Morata) look decent!

Nah, Dybala's **** mate. Just finished a season on FM where I've got him at United. He only scored 54 goals for me that season! And only 62 the season before! What a waste :p

Are you serious?! We've lost out on a major CB twice already!

Transfer window review - Inter

The first draft and transfer window saw some interesting arrivals at the club.

Biggest Captures:
The major talking point has been the capture of David Alaba from Bayern as the first drafted player. It is thought that David will give much needed steel at the back and also provide an attacking thrust.

Inter have also snapped up Lucas Moura from PSG to strengthen attacking options after Kovacic left for Real.

View attachment 169634View attachment 169636
There has been an emphasis on youth as well with 2 exciting loan signings of Giannelli Imbula from Porto and Danilo Cataldi from Lazio. This ensures that there is enough competitions for places and the squad has good options to cover for U23 player.

Sachin has told in recent interview that he is satisfied with the transfers and feels confident that under Mancini, Inter would be able to avoid relegation from the Platinum league.

Bayern Munich Transfer Window Overview

OUTS
David Alaba - Inter (Draft)
Juan Bernat - Liverpool (Draft)
Arturo Vidal - Dortmund (Draft)
Mario Götze - Juventus (Swap for Coman)
Franck Ribery - PSG (£5m)
Joshua Kimmich - Leverkusen (£7.5m)
Holger Badstuber - Leverkusen (£10m)

Only major problems came from the draft, as we lost both our LB's and our best CM. Götze left due to being out of favour with Pep; Ribery, Kimmich and Badstuber were unlikely to get any game time.

INS
Yuto Nagatomo - Inter (Draft)
Marcelo Brozovic - Inter (Draft)
Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Leverkusen (Draft)

Best of a bad bunch left in the draft - Brozovic will most likely get the most game time due to being an U23. Nagatomo and Papa are just in case of an injury crisis really.

THE INS WE ACTUALLY WANTED
Yannick Ferreira Carrasco and Filipe Luis - Atletico (£16m)
Two good rotation options for the left hand side.

Kingsley Coman - Juve (Swap with Götze)
Excellent young player, fulfills the U23 rule as well.

Ricardo Rodriguez - Wolfsburg (£21.5m)
Our new first choice LB, good young player and currently an U23 :D

Ruben Neves - Porto (£11.5m)
Another excellent young prospect, will only grow with being tutored by Alonso (Take the hint Pep)

Joao Moutinho - Monaco (£28m)
A real classy player to replace Vidal.

Marek Hamsik - Napoli (£56m)
It's almost a crime to have so much money lying around, and we didn't really have a proper natural top class CAM if Pep changes his mind from his preferred 4-1-4-1 to a 4-2-3-1. Hamsik can also play CM as well, fitting in nicely with Højbjerg, Thiago, Alonso and Moutinho - That's some set of CM's!

​Now, with the fun part out the way - Let's go crush the league!

Real Madrid Transfer Overview

Co-owner the Pope will be taking charge of the transfer overview.

Outgoings

Mateo Kovacic - The b*tch introduced himself here in Catalan so that B*stard was getting moved on and for 25 million I can get myself a dopea** yacht.

Jese - Got all my talent attacking so I don't know how this sh*t player got to stay around. Anyway he is off to Juventus.

Alvaro Arbeloa - Third choice RB better leave this place £5 million is good and I hope Chelsea enjoy paying him.

Karim Benzema - This idiot can't even blackmail properly so why would I pay him 325k a week with the money saved I could have a good week in a strip club.

Gareth Bale - 350k a week for his sh*tty calves **** no, also co-owner Ronaldo may have pushed for this one.

Isco, Kroos and Sergio Ramos, they better never show their faces here after leaving in the draft meaning we got no money

The Pope now must rest Ronaldo shall cover the incomings

Incomings

Luiz Adriano - He almost scored as many goals as me in the Champions League one year so he must be a great player, also nicer to look at than Benzema and i can hopefully trust him with my *** tape.

Hakan Calhanoglu - 37.5 million is far less than I am worth and he will be worse than me but, possibly better than some other teams players.

Mamadou Sakho - A decent defender but, he could never stop someone as talented as me but, maybe someone who is less talented than me.

Martin Caceras - DON'T MENTION JUVENTUS AFTER LAST YEAR, THAT TRAITOR MORATA

Bernardo Silva - He is good enough to pass the ball to Ronaldo and also Portuguese so he is acceptable

Ivan Cavaliero - Another Portuguese player so we will do well as we are the best footballing nation in the world, admittedly that is mainly due to me and no them.

Matheus Pereia - Well I cost far more when I was a teenager, then again I was me. Others say he could be nearly as good as me so he must be a bargain.

Jorginho - His name ends in "o" so he must be a talented player good for us to have signed him then.

Dele Alli - Is generally referred to by both names so he is definitely someone we want end of story

Andre Silva - Portuguese

Rui Pedro - Referred to by both names and Portuguese. Ronaldo ain't got time to look at youth players.

Bruno Martins Indi - If his eyes scare me then they will scare Messi if not he can try and break his leg as he is expendable

Corentin Tollisso - Ronaldo appreciates the quality of the Lyon academy so is happy that we have taken their best player.

Leroy Sane - View attachment 169592
He clearly has much to learn Ronaldo will take him under his fashion wing.

Mattia de Sciglio - Replaces Carvajal who I liked so he must do well or face my muscly wrath.

Stefano Sturaro - Replaces Benzema and hopefully cares more about the care that secrets should be given

Jose Mauri, Javier Hernandez and Santi Mina - Ronaldo ain't got no time for draft players, except Hernandez who Ronaldo likes after their time together, and Mauri who has impressed him in training, and Mina who Ronaldo thinks could become a good player. But, other than that Ronaldo doesn't care about draft players​

View attachment 169572
Juventus Takeover Announcement

With the launch of the new Platinum League, the prestige and fame of football has never been higher. And as such, it has come as no surprise that celebrities have tried to gain ownership of Platinum League clubs.

None have been more convincing than the new owner of Juventus, who wasted no time in storming the Juventus Stadium, supported by his armed forces, and making sure the former board accepted his offer. Thus, Juventus would like to announce that their new chairman is none other than:

View attachment 169567
The Dictator himself; Hafez Aladeen

Aladeen had the following to say about his takeover:
This club will be run like my home country of Wadiya, with an iron fist. No women are now allowed in this stadium, except my personal harem. All players will be forced to grow beards and wear my personally designed uniforms. Discipline and using the strengths of every player will be key to winning the Platinum League. Anything less will be met with mass excecutions.

Transfer Roundup
In connection with the takeover and draft round, there have been changes of personell at the Old Lady. The following players have left the club:
  • Daniele Rugani
  • Giorgio Chiellini
  • Mario Mandzukic
  • Simone Zaza
  • Stefano Sturaro
  • Martin Caceres
  • Roberto Pereyra
And the following new faces have come in:

View attachment 169559View attachment 169558View attachment 169557View attachment 169556View attachment 169555View attachment 169554

In addition, loads of young talents, including Aymeric Laporte, Eric Dier, Jesé, Malcom and Mayke have been brought in.

Supreme Leader Aladeen had the following to say about his new big signings:

Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER! is a German leader. Every great dictatorship needs discipline, and who is better at discipline than the Germans?! Also, his name is the most German name in world football, and is to be shouted every time it is uttered at our club. It is also to always be written in capital letters, followed by an exclamation mark.

Santi Cazorla is a great capture. As all Wadiyans know, dwarves are considered lucky, so we have already won the league with the capture of the Spaniard. In addition his neetly trimmed beard meant that he has been appointed squad barber, following the new beard-policy.

Diego Alves has been brought in to warm up Buffon before games.

Karim Benzema is a player after my own heart. His name sounds Wadiyan, and after letting his beard grow, he has been promoted to being my second in command. His history of mistreating women, and being a traitor will come in very handy in keeping control of the player group.

Every proud dictator needs a scary dog. In Carlos Tevez, we have managed to bring in the most frightening bulldog in world football, with the exception of that fantastic Suarez character. Tevez has already got a nice beard, and will be my personal servants when he is not playing games.

The shiny-face German Götze was brought in before we realized that he had no facial hair growth. He is a bit like some of the women of my harem, and may well be added to my collection of prizes from foreign countries.

In addition, bringing in young men to mold them for my army from an early age is crucial to our future success, and we are very happy that we have now got a youth army as well.

Aladeen out!

View attachment 169546

Milan's Roundup!

Draft
During the draft we managed to secure the signings of both Ramos and Kompany at the back to tighten up our defence which was severely lacking in talent!

We also managed to bring Ibrahimovic home! This superstar will hopefully fir us up the table!

OUTS
We cut our losses with a few players to lower the wage bill after bring in 3 world class players!

Balotelli was allowed to return to his parent club we cancelled his loan deal.
Torres was recalled from Atletico and then sold to Chairman Saintmotbot for £5 million.
Adriano was also sold to Real Madrid for a couple of million.

INS
As part of the Adriano deal to Madrid, we also secured the loan signing of Coentrao.
Piszczek joins us from Dortmund for pennies, he will battle with Abate for the right full back position.

SIGNING OF THE SUMMER
View attachment 169545

Myself, Andrea Pirlo,

I managed to get my contract terminated at NEW YORK '******'!

I've returned to my beloved Milan as a chairman/player. I know I still have the talent to provide Ibrahimovic a tonne of assists while also scoring a few legendary free kicks this season!

Last edited:
August Results

With the transfer windows closed, new managers in place and our squads bolstered and ready for success, it is time to officially start the new European Platinum League!!

Platinum League

Table

View attachment 169547
Yes I am aware this looks like a fix, no it not a fix, this is just randomly simmed. A nightmare start for Barcelona as the league proves to be fantastically unpredictable!

Gameweek 1

View attachment 169551
A fantastic start for Chelsea as they off Bayern in probably the biggest surprise of the opening weekend. Manchester City and Arsenal play out an amazing match with City getting the spoils, and a rather drab el clasico helps us kick off the season with Real Madrid snatching a 1-0 with a sterling defensive effort.

Gameweek 2

View attachment 169549
Bayern having a shocker of a start as they lose out to Leverkusen with draft picks Isco and Martinez on the score sheet. Milan pull of a stunning win over United thanks to two more draft picks, Zlatan and Ramos, while Inter also embarrass Barcelona.

Gameweek 3

View attachment 169548
PSG Cause a major upset by thumping Barcelona at the Nou Camp. Arsenal and Real Madrid play out a thrilling draw while Valencia's loan signing Anthony Martial scores a brace against his parent club Man Utd. Also worth a mention is Bayern winning a thrilling encounter against Dortmund.

The Leagues Cup

View attachment 169544
View attachment 169543
The Leagues cup seems to be a standard knockout cup competition involving all the teams from the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze leagues. Matches are played over two legs and I cant really see any major upsets, although it is possible I missed some. Atletico or out of the competition having been knocked out by Barcelona and Milan are knocked out by Juventus.

As normal, any problems or mistakes you find just let me know!

Game Save - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YPiy4emMIHODZKTlA1WmtDS0U/view?usp=sharing

Decent start by Milan! 2 wins out of 3! Ibra scoring 3 in 3 :)

I'll do a report soon.

We beat Bayern! :D

A tricky start for Leverkusen, happy to get 3/9 though. :)