SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

I demand a restart! There is clearly something wrong with the save :p

Barcelona August Update

This is gonna be such a shirt update because there is so little to say! WE SUCKED! Three games, three losses, eight goals conceded, one goal scored. Losses to Madrid and PSG aren't too bad, but a loss to Inter is a disgrace! There's still plenty of time left in the season (27 games) so I'm not going to be making any knee jerk manager sackings, but if these results don't pick up soon serious changes will have to be made! No player of the month because no one played well!

Hopefully in the September update there'll be good news...​

I will be doing a transfer update plus August review soon (horrible as August was!) Anyways, will you be simming september today or wait till everyone has updated?

I will be doing a transfer update plus August review soon (horrible as August was!) Anyways, will you be simming september today or wait till everyone has updated?

It's up to you guys, would you all prefer a quick update game? or more spaced out?

I would've been happy if you said we'd be above Barca. I'm not happy though, and we're above Barca!

I'd say, do 2 months, with not too much time between, then leave a little while for people to update. I'm sure a few of us will end up not updating every single month, but still be very excited to see how our team is progressing!

Arsenal
Squad update
Draft
Out
View attachment 169537 View attachment 169536 View attachment 169535
Hector Bellerin - Atlético
Santi Carzola - Juventus

Jack Wilshere - Chelsea

In
View attachment 169532 View attachment 169533 View attachment 169534
David Luiz - PSG

Mario Mandzukic - Juventus
Gerard Piqué - FC Barcelona

Transfers
Out
None

In
View attachment 169527 View attachment 169526 View attachment 169523
Nicolás Gaitán - SLB - £48m

Felipe Anderson - Lazio - £35.5m
John Stones - Everton - £35m
View attachment 169521 View attachment 169519 View attachment 169516
Riechedly Bazoer - Ajax - £4.6m

Bartlomiej Dragowski - Jagiellonia - £2.3m
Jonny - Celta - £9m (out on season long loan to Monaco)
View attachment 169515 View attachment 169512 View attachment 169508
Gérson - Fluminense - £6m (out on season long loan to Lyon)

Marlon - Fluminense - £5m (out on season long loan to Lazio)
Edoardo Goldaniga - Palermo - £2m (out on season long loan to Lorient)

View attachment 169502

Pirlo happy with Start!

"I am pleased with the start to the new season my my reign as owner of AC Milan. Our draft picks have already begun to prove their worth, chipping in with crucial goals!

League Game 1
Milan VS Liverpool
View attachment 169507

Great opening game with 2 great individual goals from Legend Ibrahimovic! Age is nothing but a number!

League Game 2
Man Utd VS Milan
View attachment 169505
Another fantastic game in which Ibrahimovic opens the scoring with a finesse into the top corner after a wonderful assist from me! Ramos then scored a bullet header, after a corner, to kill of the game and show his worth after the draft.

League Game 3
Milan VS Atletico
View attachment 169504
Disappointing game from Milan! We just couldn't get our game going....we fell to a horrible 3-0 loss to Atletico.

Talking points...

• Current manager is chosing to play Vincent Kompany in midfield for all 3 games...I'll have to have a word with him!
  • I, Legend Pirlo, have played in all 3 games grabbing an assist against Man Utd and also started a few of the attacks that have lead to goals.

TRANSFER ROUND UP:

View attachment 169498
I am very happy with the Transfers and the window that we just went by, we stocked up on strikers which we lacked and signed quite a many young lads, the defense and midfield looks thin but I think they will be able to survive at least till end of December when the next window opens. I also allowed Louis Van Gaal to stay for at least 3 months although I was we just went by, we stocked up on strikers which we lacked and signed quite a many young lads, the defense and midfield looks thin but I think they will be able to survive at least till end of December when the next window opens. I also allowed Louis Van Gaal to stay for at least 3 months although I was expressly advised against the same, I am very curious as to how he performs in the Big League especially with his prowess against the BIG CLUBS! Without further ado, the transfers:

TRANSFERS OUT:

Bastian Schweinsteiger (Draft)
Wayne Rooney (Draft)
Matteo Darmian (Draft)
Anthony Martial (Loan)
Maroune Fellaini (5 Million + Rooney)
Andreas Pereira (2.5 Million)
Mattea Di Scigilo (Exchange)

TRANSFERS IN:

Daniel Sturridge (Draft)
Mattea Di Scigilo (Draft)
Willian (Draft)
Harry Kane (41 Million)
Ronaldinho (Free)
Ron Vlaar (Free)
Teddy Bishop (3.8 Million)
K. Ajer (440K)
Iver Fossum (2.6 Million)
A. Balic (1 Million)
G. Peruzzi (3.8 Million)
D. Carvajal (10 Million + De Scigilo)
Borja Vallero (Loan)
Rooney (Exchange)
Andres Cubas (1.7 Million)

REVIEW:

View attachment 169525View attachment 169524View attachment 169522
We picked up some brilliant players and signed lots of players for the FUTURE! Our key player will be Kane and Sturridge and I expect the English Duo to lead our team from the front! Both are proven goal scorers and while fans are a bit outraged over the signing of Sturridge, I am sure he will win them over with his goals! Rooney also returns days after departing and adds experience to a young side!

Ronaldinho and Vlaar were signed as back up players! I always wanted to see Ronnie play for Manchester United and I finally got my wish! He is a wonderful talent and can be a brilliant tutor and dressing room presence!

Willian with his wicked free kick joins us from Chelsea and I hope he can be as good for us as he was for them and can follow the path of Mata in the United folklore.

Carvajal was our final first team signing and is a brilliant upgrade to both Darmian and De Sicigilo. He is a proven first team player and I hope he forms a partnership with Willian to dominate the right flank!
The team is unbalanced but I didn’t want to splash all the cash in the first window itself! Money will be spent with prudence and wisdom depending on where we are come January!

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!

AUGUST REVIEW:

View attachment 169497
Well, this was supposed to be one of our easier months and we managed to **** up quite well. It was painful to see from Directors box as we lost to my Old Club AC Milan and to Valencia due to our own player! Valencia sure has beefed up by signing Bale and Kroos who in turn helped Martial to shred us to pieces! It was poor and pathetic after a good start against Atletico Madrid!

The defense as I suspected isn’t good enough and there will be new signings if things stay the same way till December. Louis looked kind of lost in the dugout, never standing up as his players was beaten to submission. We are in relegation zone and that is certainly not acceptable! We are above Liverpool though which just slightly numbs our pain.

We need to do much better that is clear. Kane hasn’t fired yet but it takes time I understand while Sturridge got his first goal! I am looking for more of that from him as the season progresses but a lot will rest on our defense and midfield for our attackers to fire

IMPROVEMENT IS NEEDED!

Ah, I almost forgot about the CUP! We LOST TO HAMBURG AT HOME! LOSING AT OLD TRAFFORD IS A ****** DISGRACE! We went through due to winning away but the team has displeased me and if this doesn’t improve, drastic measures will be taken!

Last edited:

Ah, I almost forgot about the CUP! We LOST TO HOFFENHEIM AT HOME! LOSING AT OLD TRAFFORD IS A ****** DISGRACE! We went through due to winning away but the team has displeased me and if this doesn’t improve, drastic measures will be taken!

That's Hamburg...

September Results

Platinum League

Table

View attachment 169503
Real Madrid and Juventus lead the way with Atletico, City, PSG and Milan giving chase! it certainly is tight at the moment with just six points separating the title from relegation. Who really expected to see Barcelona and Man Utd in the bottom two slots? Amazing stuff, can they begin a turn around?

Gameweek 4

View attachment 169518
Juventus continue their fantastic start by beating the once again woeful Barcelona. Leverkusen pull of a stunning upset against United with Isco and Martinez once again looking like outstanding draft picks. Real Madrid pick apart PSG with brutal efficiency and Man City and Bayern play out an entertaining draw.

Gameweek 5

View attachment 169513
Yet another defeat for Barcelona as Bayern pile on the misery and the Catalan giants get two men sent off!!! Juventus continue their fantastic form while this time it was the turn of PSG and City to play a good draw. Inter must be thrilled with their efforts against Real Madrid while Liverpool pick up some points by beating 10-man Leverkusen.

Gameweek 6

View attachment 169506
Barcelona finally pick up their first points and win of the season by soundly beating Liverpool, while there are upsets for Chelsea and Juventus as they lose out to plucky performances from Chelsea and City. PSG get their first win in three with a win against Inter while Bayern and Madrid draw. Arsenal just in the background looking ominous, picking up wins.

The Leagues Cup

View attachment 169499
Some interesting ties in the 2nd round of the cup, Leverkusen snuk past Valencia on penalties, Chelsea knock out Barcelona! PSG edge past United on away goals, but no other upsets as the cup continues.
Game Save - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YPiy4emMIHQzNfdVRXYjdUdGc/view?usp=sharing

Anyone wanna swap clubs? :D

On a side note, if results don't pick up next month it'll be time to find a new manager :D

Man, 12th is fantastic, considering we were predicted to be 16th!

:D

SEPTEMBER REVIEW:

Game Week 4:

View attachment 169480

Absolutely disgraceful! Even Moyes beat them well and good! We have a brilliant attack but an amateur defense did us in as Isco and Martinez run riot! Mata opened the scoring after which the defense invited Leverkusen to run them over while they sat on the sidelines writing Notes with Van Gaal. A cringe worthy performance!

Game Week 5:

View attachment 169479

We lost to Leverkusen but show fighting spirit against Chelsea? A decent draw as Depay continues his good form. He has been one of the few bright sparks in our campaign so far but it just isn’t enough at the moment for us to win.

Game Week 6:

View attachment 169478
Another LOSS! This time against Dortmund as we can’t buy a Clean Sheet and the attack is doing ****! Kane and Sturridge have scored 1 goal between them which is not something you expect from your lead players. Willian has been solid but not exceptional while everyone else except Mata and Depay have been ****.

The Cup:

1st​ Leg:

I am not able to take SS of first leg where we lost 2-3 at home! Old Trafford is hardly a fortress anymore as we consistently lose at home. We need to improve the defense and Mr. Van Gaal needs to stop playing Marcos Rojo who has been our worst player!

2nd​ Leg:

View attachment 169477

Well at least we mounted a comeback and manage to win our first match this month in Paris. This gives me hope that things can be turned around although my patience is waning as I speak. Vlaar has been our best defender and that speaks a lot for us.

MONTH OVERVIEW:

View attachment 169476

An absolutely terrible month as we fail to win a single match in the league and go out of the Cup to PSG! If this continues we might find ourselves dumped out of the Platinum League. Are we even not good enough Top 16 in the World? This is a question that we must ponder upon during the International Break. I am not pleased with the players or the Manager. And if things don’t turn around soon, the heat will just turn up.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:

N.A. – THERE WAS NOTHING ****** GOOD! Although Mata hasn’t been bad! De Gea has been awful, never thought I would say this

OTHER NEWS:

I know I know, We are not a sacking club and all, but I have had enough of watching this **** and this is a final warning for Mr. Van Gaal, turn things around or you are out next month!

David wants to overhaul the club Staff with permission of the League Chairman Mr. SaintMotBot.