SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

******* **** this league is so unpredictable! Barcelona out of the relegation zone (thank god :D) but not Bayern are slipping further and further from safety :D

Update from me tomorrow :)

Nope :p his name must carry great sway.
Not with Ms Hopkins it doesn't.

Does anyone want Pep Guardiola as their new manager?
I'll give it until the morning - he's leaving, one way or another

THE JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW OPEN!

It will close on Thursday the 17th of March at 2100 GMT.​

Please note - £100 million (the first half of your tv deal) has been added to everybody's balances!

In this transfer window, you will be limited to a certain number of signings.

No more than 3 Foreign Transfers

No more than 1 loan signing

No more than 2 pre contract offers

C2C deals are unlimited.

I urge caution to all clubs, if you think you are losing a huge amount of money each month, and by the time July comes around you think you are going to have a balance of more than - £100,000,000 then you will finish in debt! £100 million will be added to your accounts at the end of the season, but if this does not cover your debt you will be punished. Please sell players/reduce wage expenditure if required.

ClubBalance
Arsenal£232,000,000
Atletico£145,000,000
Chelsea£50,000,000
Dortmund£122,000,000
Barcelona£43,000,000
Bayern£115,000,000
Inter£125,000,000
Juventus£74,000,000
Leverkusen£122,000,000
Liverpool£72,000,000
Man City£112,000,000
Man Utd£144,000,000
Milan£101,000,000
PSG£131,000,000
Real Madrid£153,000,000
Valencia£122,000,000

* Some of these values might be different in the game save posted on the last update, THIS is the correct financial list, please work from this.

Last edited:
If anyone has a good U23 defender they'd be willing to sell to me, get in contact please through PM. Thanks :)

If anyone has a surefire way to save Bayern's season, let me know...

If anyone is interested in any of these players:

Simone Zaza
Leon Goretzka
Admir Mehmedi
Roberto Hilbert
Tin Jedvaj

Contact me via PM!

For sale at Juventus:

- Kwadwo Asamoah
- Bastian Schweinsteiger
- Diego Alves
- Sami Khedira
- Hernanes
- Neto

Anyone available at Bayern except Coman, Brozovic, Lewandowski, Hamsik and Boateng.

That means the following are available (amongst others):
MANUEL NEUER - SOLD
ARJEN ROBBEN
PHILLIP LAHM
THIAGO ALCANTARA
DOUGLAS COSTA
JOAO MOUTINHO

Enquire via PM

Last edited:
November & December Update + Mid Season Review

View attachment 168368

November

Atletico Madrid 0-2 Real Madrid

A poor showing in the Madrid derby, only Koke, Gourcuff & Juanfran can say they played well in this 2-0 defeat

Man City 3-2 Atletico Madrid

The poor run continued away at City, however, Atleti can count themselves unlucky as Vietto and Barbosa both equalised only for a last minute strike from Aguero to break their hearts.

Inter 0-1 Atletico Madrid

The rot stopped in the San Siro as Griezmann scored the only goal of a fairly even game against Inter, who remain bottom

December

Bayern Munich 0-1 Atletico Madrid

The 2nd consecutive 1-0 away win, this time at the expense of struggling Bayern Munich. Vietto scoring the only goal of this game

Atletico Madrid 0-1 PSG

Another home game, another defeat, this was a very disappointing performance against title contenders PSG

Atletico Madrid 1-2 Juventus

The 3rd home defeat in a row came against a very good Juventus side. Atleti took the lead through Vietto who also missed a late penalty which would have earned his team a point. Juventus also missed a penalty in this lively game.

Liverpool 1-1 Atletico Madrid

Atletico finished 2015 by travelling to Anfield where they played out a 1-1 draw. Luciano Vietto scoring his 8th league goal in the process

Mid Season Review

Owner Enrique Iglesias is delighted with his teams performance so far this season. Predicted to struggle they find themselves 4th in a highly unpredictable league. Highlight so far is the 3-1 win away to Arsenal, while the 2-0 reverse in the Madrid derby is the low point so far. Iglesias also stated that Diego Simeone's job is safe.

Star Players(League Only)

Average Rating
Juanfran7.63
Jose Gimenez7.43
Daniele Rugani7.41

Top Scorers(Overall)

Luciano Vietto10 (8 league goals)
Antoine Griezmann5
Gabriel Barbosa3

Players for sale

NamePositionAsking Price
Wages
Miguel Angel MoyaGK£6m£29k p/w
Mario MarinRB£250k£8k p/w
Ivan AlejoMRFree£5.75k p/w
Saeid EzzatollahiDMFree£4.9k p/w
Dani AquinoAMLFree£7.25k p/w
KaderRBFree£7k p/w

View attachment 168358

AC Milan Mid-Season Update!

December Results
View attachment 168343
Definitely a huge improvement after we let the previous manager go. I decided to hire 41yr old Montella to take over which has drastically improved results.

Since taking over in a busy December, we have managed 3 wins out of 4!
There has been a huge positive which is reflected in the results!
View attachment 168354
Vincent Kompany has been restored to central defence along side Sergio Ramos..waheyyy!! :D

Transfer Window

We have now reached the Winter transfer season and there are definitely a few players I'd be eager to bring in. Our defence may be top notch but we are definitely lacking the midfield and on the wings (apart from me of course).
View attachment 168342I am willing to let any one of the above players cheap, PM me if interested!

AC Milan mid-season stats

Top Scorer
View attachment 168352
Ibrahimovic has been an instant impact on his return to the San Siro!

Games/Goals
16/9

9 league goals to help fire us further up the table than we should realistically be, in 8th!

Assists
View attachment 168353
Oh look who it is...none other than myself..PIRRRLLLOOO!

Games/Goals
15/8

I may not be a young gun anymore but I can still thread any long or short pass through the eye of a needle.
Not only do I top the club assist charts but I am also top of the league in term of assists!

View attachment 168337

****** Shellout!

wlbRj.jpg

Most Manchester City players will be available! this includes;

David Silva
Kevin De Bruyne
Jesus Navas
Fabian Delph

Plus many more!

Just PM me to enquire, swap dears & exchanges wercome! Hurry in these dears wont rast!

Anyone available at Bayern except Coman, Brozovic, Lewandowski, Hamsik and Boateng.

That means the following are available (amongst others):
MANUEL NEUER
ARJEN ROBBEN
PHILLIP LAHM
THIAGO ALCANTARA
DOUGLAS COSTA
JOAO MOUTINHO

Enquire via PM

Inbox is full

If anyone has a quality striker they are willing to listen to offers for then please contact me! As for my own players, I will take offers for just about any of them - enquire if interested.

These guys are certainly available to anyone interested:

Kolo Toure
Adam Bogdan
Joe Allen
Casemiro
Danny Ings
Dejan Lovren

along with

Christian Benteke
Mario Balotelli

Last edited:
Players for Sale at Manchester United:

Wayne Rooney
Harry Kane
Marcos Rojo
Antonio Valencia
Ashley Young
Sergio Romero

Following budget options are available from Inter for anyone looking for wheelin'dealing'

Fredy Guarin
Felipe Melo
Nemanja Vidic
Samir Handanovic
Guilherme Siqeuira
Dodo

Please feel free to make an offer for anyone missed out on this list, except for U23 players. :)

Looking for a CB, please PM if you have one you want to sell