SaintMotbot's Premier League Chairman Game

My first time playing this chairman game so a little confused about the finances.

i had £10m as Aston Villa, bough some players, didnt sell any myself but my balance is still almost £10m?

My first time playing this chairman game so a little confused about the finances.

i had £10m as Aston Villa, bough some players, didnt sell any myself but my balance is still almost £10m?

My apologies, I hadn't taken your foreign transfers off, this will be fixed now. Gimme a few mins and I will change your finances to the correct total on the original post.

My apologies, I hadn't taken your foreign transfers off, this will be fixed now. Gimme a few mins and I will change your finances to the correct total on the original post.

Ah, that makes sense, thanks!

Thought i was being really dumb in not getting it right :-D

Sorry for the inactivity.. Have been visiting family this weekend.. Will try to move in some by tomorrow.

Just got back from Batman v Superman. Too disappointed to write a press-release now. Will do so tomorrow.

Wayne Rooney is available for sale! PM me if you want him. Might consider packaging him off for a cut-price deal/player exchange.

Hey there, how could I have lost Tevez? I paid more than 11 m to get him, Watford only paid 11... Isn't The fee highest fee going before the highest wage? I'm wrong or not?

Hey there, how could I have lost Tevez? I paid more than 11 m to get him, Watford only paid 11... Isn't The fee highest fee going before the highest wage? I'm wrong or not?

Highest wage goes first I'm afraid buddy. The club will have an asking price which you both met, therefore you are both free to talk to the player. It is then up to the player to decide which club he wants to join which in this game is decided by wages.

Highest wage goes first I'm afraid buddy. The club will have an asking price which you both met, therefore you are both free to talk to the player. It is then up to the player to decide which club he wants to join which in this game is decided by wages.

Well if two teams bid for a player and one are paying more isn't the team going to decline the team with the lower fee? I think it is like that in rish chairmangame. Well well the I need to take a look at the market again :p

Well if two teams bid for a player and one are paying more isn't the team going to decline the team with the lower fee? I think it is like that in rish chairmangame. Well well the I need to take a look at the market again :p

It's the same rules in Rish's game, as in this. The transfer fee is a set amount, given by the formula in the rules. The minimum wage bid is also calculated by the formula, but, as stated, you can offer a higher wage than that.

FINAL CHELSEA TRANSFER LIST

Matt Miazga (DC) - £3m
John Obi Mikel (CDM/CM) - £5m
Oscar - £30m! SOLD
Marco Amelia (GK) - Free (Someone, please take him!)
Branislav Ivanovic (DC/DR) - £12m
Baba Rahman (DL) - Loan LOANED
Kenedy (AML/AMR/ST) - Loan

Last edited:
View attachment 1037321
Watford Final Transfer Deals Bonanza!

Transfer List Prices

Haurelho Gomes - Free!
Costel Pantilimon - £1.5M
Sebastian Prödl - £4.5M
Miguel Britos - £3M
Ikechi Anya - £4M
Valon Behrami - £3M
Jose Manuel Jurado - £7M
Almen Abdi - £4.5M
Odion Igalho £10M
Etienne Capoue - £12M
Mario Suarez - £12.5M
Jose Holebas - £2M
Craig Cathcart - £4M
Steven Berghuis - £2M
Adiene Guediora - £1M

Several players are also available for loan to the right club!

View attachment 1036717

Players Available

Rafa has not wasted anytime on looking through the squads and here are some of the players that he is willing to leave the Toon this year.

Rob Eliot - 29yo GK - £1m - £20k pw
Steven Taylor - 29yo D C - £2m - £40k pw
Jamaal Lascelles - 21yo D C - £1m - £15k pw
Jack Colback - 25yo DM / M C - £7.5m - £35k pw
Gabriel Obertan - 26yo M R / AM R - £2m - £30k pw
Syvian Marveaux - 29 yo AM C / AM L - £3m - £4k pw
Papiss Cissé - 30 yo ST - £5m - £45k pw
Emmanuel Riviére - 25 yo ST - £5m - £35k pw

as well as all under 21 and under 19 players available on loan.

Prices slashed - others available too. Make an offer and we'll see what happens.

Liverpool Transfer List
Kolo Toure (DC) - £500k
Dejan Lovren (DC) - £10m
Lucas Leiva (MC) - £15m

All prices are negotiable!

Joel Campbell - £6m (Tricky Costa Rican player, can play LW, RW or ST very well, has quality dribbling. £30k a week)

Mikel Arteta - £100k (Can play in any tactic with Natural position in DM and CM, a Model Professional, £70k wages)

David Ospina - £6.5m (Is really good at reflexes, still just 26, young for a goalie, £55k wages)

Olivier Giroud - £27.5m (One of the best Target Men in the league, would do great for a club who need that tall ST up front, £90k wages)

Everton Taken over by David Beckham

Tonight David Beckham confirmed the big news that has forgotten about america and decide to take over Everton. With the small amount of money Beckham has he will be focusing on signing some great players.

Everyone is available at a price.

Transfers list
Steven Pienaar-300k
Leon Osman-400k
Gareth Barry- 750k
Felipe Mattioni 1.2mill
Arouna Koné 1.4mill
Bryan Oviedo 3.1mill

All under 21's are available to loan

Some people seem intreseted in some of my key players

All are negotiable.

lukaku- 50mill